It is a Piss take if you actively look for wgs that might run over,if it happens then cool but you shouldn't seek it outi don't think. I think most agree its ok to run over a few mins. And with respect if you book an hour say,make sure you cum in that hour otherwise why is it the wg fault?(unless of course she was shit and if that's the case why would you want to stay longer)
I've been doing this a good few years now and there are several types of WG:
Romanians - Many are trafficked and offer loads of services until you ask for them. Not what I want, I don't see girls that are pimped.
High Class - Charge a fortune and make loads of money ER, feels she is in or approaching this class and TBH, she isn't far off, she's a decent looking girl, not charging the earth. I think she offers value, but for some reason, not sure if its her posts on here, but I have reservations, but I wouldn't. I can't put my finger on it and she has some great feedback with the odd dodgy review.
Druggies - Crackheads who will do bareback and just about everything you want really cheap. Enough said
Married/bored - Looking for a thrill, often don't have a facial pic, generally the sort of girl that you wouldn't give a second look in the street. These often have a dusty phone and like the thrill of meeting a stranger and if you click you have hit gold!!!!!!!! I've found a good few of these and looking for them all the time, if you treat these girls well you will be surprised at just how lucky you can be.
PMs welcomed (I should have said this before!!!!).
