Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Tamworth  (Read 10745 times)

Offline JollyTimes

There is a relatively new shop opened in Tamworth ...

External Link/Members Only

No reviews on here that I could find so I thought I would TOFTT if necessary  :crazy: :thumbsup:

Anyway, I walked in without calling and the lady behind the desk was probably about mid 30s who later said her name was Jenny. She also mentioned that she may only be temporary.

It's a clean place and warm enough even given the change in the weather. £40 for massage for the hour and she showed me into a room with a better than average bed with a hole for your face to nestle. Music was played on her phone and she was dressed in a white tunic/dress and tights. It all pointed to a legitimate massage apart from no towel offered for cover up.

Massage was better than average and I asked for firm pressure which I received. After half an hour she climbed on the bed and used her forearms and elbows on my back which was perfect for me. She asked me if I liked it and then out of the blue she asked if I liked to have body to body massage - nice surprise! Price £40 which included HE. As I have never had B2B before I was hesitant but thought I would give it a try.

She stood and faced away from me and let me undress her which was a nice touch. She had a fit body probably 34B chest certainly not unattractive face. A nice package all in. She let me play with her clit and was already very wet. I asked if I could do reverse oral (not those words obvs) and she agreed. She came off pretty quickly and had an orgasm that I can only describe as explosive. She later said that she hadn't had an orgasm for ages and this was a new job for her and temporary - (who knows ...) anyway I enjoyed it.

She is quite funny and we had some banter even though her English isn't perfect. I hate those times when there is no connection - for me the best massages are when there is a connection. HE was quite good but not the best I have received. In fact it made me believe that she is probably quite new to this and finding her way to earn some cash. If I knew her more I would offer some guidance on my preferences. However she was skilled enough to make for a happy ending without any edging on her behalf or Lingam etc ... Can't win them all ...

She didn't get rid of me quickly and we chatted some more ... Another plus in my book. So there you have it, I may have been the first on here and £80 is more than I usually pay but a positive experience nonetheless. If I had to compare with the best value for money experience at Benja Thai in Leamington there is no comparison ... There it was £35 for massage and £20 for HE with owo and reverse oral thrown in for free .. (Now that was some experience) ...

Online RedditchJay

Was the shop busy when you went ? do thye have more than one lady doing massage ?

jtalbain1

Thankyou so much for this! Just went and experienced it for myself. Meeting went exactly as you described, brilliant way to spend my lunch break.
Asked afterwards and she does half hour with body to body and HE for £65 as well.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review matey, £40 is a good price inc HE and B2B inc RO is a great bonus not many let you "touch" especially suck too, very nice worth a visit!!!

jtalbain1

Went back again today, I could be wrong as I'm not very experienced with these things, but she's meant to be on top of me, not the other way around right? Because that's not how it happened today, felt more like a standard punt :-P

Services I got today are DEFINITELY not on the menu, Jenny was telling me how she wouldn't let the guy before even touch her anywhere except her boobs. I feel terrible though, I didn't have enough gas in the tank to finish her off. She was saying afterwards "You make me wet...... no good ^_^".

I did legit get the impression that she wanted me to fuck her, she kept saying "Don't cum in me" whilst she was lying on the table with her legs open, but there is a bit of a language barrier so unless she explicitly said so, I was going to err on the side of caution (I assumed she got IN and ON mixed up, ie - Don't come ON me... so I proceeded to just play and lick with her pussy whilst finishing myself off, I didn't know whether to try and take it a little further.....) even so, I'm not going in bareback to a woman I've only met twice, although I REEEEEALLY wanted too.

Suffice to say, I've left my session today VERY happy...... and VERY confused as to exactly what she wanted from me :-S

splodger69

jtalbain1

Something aint right here....

What's wrong?
Like I say, I'm only used to regular punts, I've not really done the whole massage and HE thing before..... I'm guessing this kind of service is not what's usually on offer at these places?? :unknown:

jtalbain1

Just to clarify, I'm not exactly what you would call a stud in the looks department, so it's not like she couldn't resist me or any of that bollocks......

splodger69

"even so, I'm not going in bareback to a woman I've only met twice, although I REEEEEALLY wanted too" Really, even though you have just been on another thread where you discussed arranging a meet with a whore that did bareback... Seems that you are a likely barebacker yourself... Who else have you been meeting?   :bomb: :bomb: I smell bullshit here 

What's wrong?
Like I say, I'm only used to regular punts, I've not really done the whole massage and HE thing before..... I'm guessing this kind of service is not what's usually on offer at these places?? :unknown:

jtalbain1

I quite explicitly stated on the other thread that I cancelled the meet immediatly as soon as I realised she was a barebacker..... did you actually read the post?

jtalbain1

"She never bothered sending postcode through as requested, so before calling her back I checked her profile closely.... bareback was on the likes list (not anymore apparantly, but be wary as I bet she probably still does). Instant cancellation at that point."

Soooo.... anything else to say?

splodger69

Fair enough.... I still smell bullshit. My point is that you even considered bareback... as you noted on this thread. So, who else have you met??  :scare: :scare: >>  "...I'm not going in bareback to a woman I've only met twice, although I REEEEEALLY wanted too"   speaks volumes..

"She never bothered sending postcode through as requested, so before calling her back I checked her profile closely.... bareback was on the likes list (not anymore apparantly, but be wary as I bet she probably still does). Instant cancellation at that point."

Soooo.... anything else to say?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:01:33 am by splodger69 »

jtalbain1

Bullshit or no, that's your perogative. I know what happened and I'm confused by it.
The reason I posted it is because I wanted to enquire as to whether this was normal behaviour in these kinds of establishments, last thing I want is to go to a different place and cross the line thinking that it's acceptable behaviour.....
Just to add, if you're standing in front of a naked woman that you find attractive, she has her legs spread in front of you, who wouldn't at least consider it at that point? The fact I didn't "speaks volumes".
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:05:07 am by jtalbain1 »

jtalbain1

Also, never once bb'd a working girl if that's what you're implying. I value my dick far too much.

splodger69

No, I wouldn't considering barebacking a WG... but you obviously did consider it. In fact, "...not going to bareback ... although I REEEEEALLY wanted too" Be careful what you write next time. Enough said.  :bomb: 

Bullshit or no, that's your perogative. I know what happened and I'm confused by it.
The reason I posted it is because I wanted to enquire as to whether this was normal behaviour in these kinds of establishments, last thing I want is to go to a different place and cross the line thinking that it's acceptable behaviour.....
Just to add, if you're standing in front of a naked woman that you find attractive, she has her legs spread in front of you, who wouldn't at least consider it at that point? The fact I didn't "speaks volumes".
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:16:58 am by splodger69 »

jtalbain1

To be fair, she's not technically a working girl, but point taken. So can I be obstinant enough to request a response to my enquiry about whether this is normal?

splodger69

No, it isn't normal.
To be fair, she's not technically a working girl, but point taken. So can I be obstinant enough to request a response to my enquiry about whether this is normal?

jtalbain1

Thankyou.
I wonder what the hell possesed her to do it then? Though I suppose she has a tendancy to be a bit loose with certain customers seeing as the OP RO'd her, and she let me do the same on the first meet......

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
 I do get what he's saying, I've been for a massage and the girl rubbed her pussy up and down my bare shaft as part of a B2B, obviously the thought of wishing my cock was deep inside her came to mind but for obvious reasons you wouldn't bare, I've also never come across a massage with HR at these places where the girl will even go as far as fucking, I'm sure it happens and like most of us I've asked is it a possible extra to be turned down.

Wait, I just contradicted myself, I went for a massage in Derby and did manage to fuck her (review on here about a year back), was awesome having to be quiet so her boss didn't hear :) but apart from that occasion ..... Haha

Offline Knny

Jtalbain,  appreciate your post and hope to see more of your contributions in future.  Try to ignore the ball busting for the moment.  New members are often wrung out to see what they're made of.  I understood what you meant about 'wanting to'.   :hi:  :drinks:

Offline TTFan

I have been in that situation a few times in forty years of punting

Twice I could not stop myself i regret to say.  Once in the early 90's and the second time last year  :angry: :dash: :scare:
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline redliner69

I only live about 300 yards away, so it's maybe a bit too close to home for me to try a visit.

That said, I did go in on one occasion, just to chat with the lady inside.
Just with the intention of seeing how it looked.  :unknown:

Jenny was her name, and she tried her utmost to get me to stay. I told her I didn't have the time, but asked for a business card.
She obliged, and when giving me the card, she intentionally brushed my trouser front with her other hand.  :thumbsup:

Her looks were nothing to shout about, though I guess that's always subjective. I'd put her around 40 though. She didn't look much younger.

While we were chatting I could feel the "eyes" on me from two men in the hair hairdressers next door.  ;)
Which was a little bit disconcerting.
Almost guaranteed that if I visited the massage room, my father in law would be having his hair cut.   :scare:

I made a point of just wanting a card, and left fairly quickly.

jtalbain1

Jtalbain,  appreciate your post and hope to see more of your contributions in future.  Try to ignore the ball busting for the moment.  New members are often wrung out to see what they're made of.  I understood what you meant about 'wanting to'.   :hi:  :drinks:
Thanks, iloveoral as well.
It's one of those things, as it's happening you're thinking "nobody is ever going to believe this!"  :dash:

Offline TTFan

I called today and I mentioned b2b massage and she said yes £40 for the hour.

Perhaps it is my accent lol
Banned reason: Self confessed leech, no intention of contributing.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tonyalmond

I called into this place about 5:45pm yesterday. I enquired about a booking but the lady apologised & said she had a 6pm booking. Thank god as I would've walked anyway, she was at least 50 with very strange shaved/stubbly eye brows!! Maybe the Jenny you guys saw was temporary to get the place some good reviews??

Offline the tiger

hi  mate  did  warn you  all  before  about  jenny  but  other members  snubbed my  report  about her...  all  the best in future..tiger   

Offline Tonyalmond

You were bang on Tiger won't be risking that place again, she gave me the creeps, feel sorry for the guy who had pre-booked for 6pm.

Offline itspaul

This is confusing I was at this Chinese shop yesterday at 12.15. I saw a lady  approx 35 ish. Very friendly and chatty  had 1 HR massage with b2b and HR £80  it was as the op posted  as I left she was getting dressed to go out so perhaps the older woman does afternoons ? 

Offline dsbrumz

Just been for 30 min massage in here, Jenny is the lady with the (eyebrows) and she told me she works everyday, very pleasant lady and talked a lot at the beginning and end, I only had HE as she was so chatty I didn't want to ask her about body to body as I felt awkward! I don't normally! But she was extremely friendly/chatty overall and a decent massage/ reach under

kickr

I'm travelling to Derby in Jan, can't find this shop. Anyone got the link, i wanna contact them and book in.

jtalbain1

I'm travelling to Derby in Jan, can't find this shop. Anyone got the link, i wanna contact them and book in.
External Link/Members Only

Sorry for the late reply. Just so you know, Jenny has moved on :-(
A lady called Mimi seems to run the place now. Her B2B isn't great as she likes you to stay on your front, but she does give a cracking tit wank to finish off with, so your call really.
(Also, after having been left in a room there by myself for 15 mins due to a scheduling cock up, I will tell you now, there are NO cameras anywhere. I searched that fucker high and low.)