Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2nd visit to chinese massage brampton chesterfield s40.  (Read 6036 times)

Offline harrythecat

chinese massage brampton, s40 . 07460953166. External Link/Members Only adult search chesterfield east midlands.visited friday 26 august.returned for a 2nd visit.asked for 1 hour massage.£40.was met by a pretty chinese woman. friendly,chatty, we chatted all the way through the massage. marie was her name.asked about naked massage, £40 with happy ending.to start marie was fully clothed, i was allowed to touch. good massage with lying on my front and stroke  between my legs.after about 20 mins told to turn over.marie undressed.nice body, firm breasts smooth pussy.played between her legs.she was very wet.lots of teasing.and ball play.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey sounds exactly what I'm looking for

Was that £80 in total for the hour right?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 03:08:56 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline harrythecat

hi, yes £80 total.well worth it. iam still  :) after it.

GolfNut

Hi Harry

Just an observation, but you joined the site in January, have lurked for 8 months up until last week, then post two reviews for the same place within a week. This would be construed as blatant touting in my book.

You've also not provided a full link to the establishment and I really can't be arsed looking for it. Odd that you managed to include the phone number though??

Glad you had a good time, but I'm really hoping you don't hold a vested interest in this place as it appears that you have no obvious  interest in or opinion on the many other SP's.

Do you have any other experiences or recommendations to share with us?

GN  :hi:

Offline harrythecat

hi golf nut.i would like to point out that i harry the cat do not have a vested interest in this place.i got the phone number off viva street.i have other massage ,i would like to visit.on viva street in the east midland, 2 places take my interest cheeky wanmai age 20 . and a new thai spa in chesterfield town center.gumtree. not yet visited any of them, but when i do i shall review them.i don,t have a car and iam not rich to vist a lot.so i hope you understand from harry a not very happy man :(

GolfNut

hi golf nut.i would like to point out that i harry the cat do not have a vested interest in this place.i got the phone number off viva street.i have other massage ,i would like to visit.on viva street in the east midland, 2 places take my interest cheeky wanmai age 20 . and a new thai spa in chesterfield town center.gumtree. not yet visited any of them, but when i do i shall review them.i don,t have a car and iam not rich to vist a lot.so i hope you understand from harry a not very happy man :(

Hi again Harry

Thanks for your response.

I'm not rich either, so yes I do understand. Hope you have a good time on your next visits.

GN  :hi:

Offline NIK

It would appear to be a 'transgender' person.  :unknown:

Offline NIK

Website as follows:-   External Link/Members Only

This place doesn't look like it will provide any 'extras'.  :unknown:

Offline coolviking

How old would you say this Marie is? Shaved or natural bush?

Offline harrythecat

hi, cool viking, marie is aged about 30 she said. yes she is shaved. nice wet pussy, after i had my fingers in it.there are 2 other reviews about the above. one can be found in the yorkshire review, the other is in east midlands review. marie get a mention in both reviews. do a search for, chinese massage brampton,  chesterfield,  and you will see both reviews. :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It would appear the AW and vivastreet ads are both now gone

Offline harrythecat

It would appear the AW and vivastreet ads are both now gone
hi iloveoral. did a search in vivastreet, and note that the ad for chinese massage is still there in the east midland section. not checked aw.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I hit the links in the above comments on this thread matey I haven't googled it.

Their website mentioned is still online, sometimes if the get wind of a review they delete the ads so locals don't know they do a rub n tug at the massage place.