Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Female therapist - Sheffield massage  (Read 9505 times)

Offline marksmith1986

Saw beccy a few days ago in her Sheffield room (close to city centre) and had a nice hour naturist massage with hr for £70. Decent soft massage, not as firm as I wanted, but still really good. Really pretty and chatty throughout the session.  Allowed some touching but not her intimate bits which was a shame. Good hr and a clean up afterwards. All in all a good way to spend £70 for 1 hour of relaxation bliss.
Writing this in mobile so can't for the life of me figure out how to add a link. Hopefully someone can help meet here.
Enjoy and fill your boots lads!

Offline hamza786

what was you allowed to touch in the hour and was there plenty of cc swipes

Offline marksmith1986

Just bum, legs and a quick grope of the boobs. Didn't try her more intimate bits if that's what you mean

Offline mrjal

Just bum, legs and a quick grope of the boobs. Didn't try her more intimate bits if that's what you mean

She usually says boobs are off limits, was she happy for you to touch these? Maybe her boundaries have changed.

Offline marksmith1986

Think it depends on how comfy she is with you. Didn't get the impression it was available to everyone so I guess I got her on a good day.
Anyone had experience with any othe ladies offering fbsm around Sheffield area?

Offline Delfrommem

Think it depends on how comfy she is with you. Didn't get the impression it was available to everyone so I guess I got her on a good day.
Anyone had experience with any othe ladies offering fbsm around Sheffield area?

Rebecca is pretty sweet. Not seen her in ages as would crave a bit of body to body but know it won't happen.

Goi at Sawadee Hillsborough was the best of the best as far as I was concerned but she appears to have stopped working. Anyone have any ideas if she is working elsewhere?

Proper Thai massage and it's great when she is on all 4s on your back. She's petite but can give a great firm massage, never tried her soft option except on my cock and that was best HR I have ever had  xx

Offline marksmith1986

Really fancy trying out b2b but from a non thai (personal preference) but struggling to find any in Sheffield or surrounding areas.
Any recommendations?
If only beccy offered this.....

Offline Zeusthedoc

Offline chandlerhandler

Goi at Sawadee Hillsborough was the best of the best as far as I was concerned but she appears to have stopped working. Anyone have any ideas if she is working elsewhere?

I couldn't agree more, my journey takes an hour to see her, well worth it, she's got to pop up again somewhere hopefully.

Noir18

Goi is now at the renamed Mirror talk at the bottom of the moor. All legitimate now.

Offline Delfrommem

Goi is now at the renamed Mirror talk at the bottom of the moor. All legitimate now.

Cheers.  :hi:

Offline Darkepool

Saw beccy a few days ago in her Sheffield room (close to city centre) and had a nice hour naturist massage with hr for £70. Decent soft massage, not as firm as I wanted, but still really good. Really pretty and chatty throughout the session.  Allowed some touching but not her intimate bits which was a shame. Good hr and a clean up afterwards. All in all a good way to spend £70 for 1 hour of relaxation bliss.
Writing this in mobile so can't for the life of me figure out how to add a link. Hopefully someone can help meet here.
Enjoy and fill your boots lads!

You got a phone number we can google or even better, a link?

Offline marksmith1986

She goes by the name of Rachel now and you can still find her on gumtree searching sheffield massage. Just in case you can't find it yourself her mobile is 07986 768195.
Not been for a while so report back and share your experience and what she offered you

Offline chandlerhandler

External Link/Members Only

I saw her last year, room was freezing back then, but she had only just started there, I'm sure the facilities will have improved by now. Her massage was a bit light & tickly for me, I like someone to get stuck in! Having said that she is a gorgeous girl & the HE was pretty good. I wouldn't return though unless she was doing more extras.

I do note that she does massage training, I wonder if we get to get our grubby mits on her lovely body whilst we're training!!!

Offline marksmith1986

Was she still charging 60 or 70 for an hour naturist with hr? Hoping it's come down  :thumbsup:

Offline Darkepool

She goes by the name of Rachel now and you can still find her on gumtree searching sheffield massage. Just in case you can't find it yourself her mobile is 07986 768195.
Not been for a while so report back and share your experience and what she offered you

Good man!

Offline Darkepool

I saw her last year, room was freezing back then, but she had only just started there, I'm sure the facilities will have improved by now. Her massage was a bit light & tickly for me, I like someone to get stuck in! Having said that she is a gorgeous girl & the HE was pretty good. I wouldn't return though unless she was doing more extras.

I do note that she does massage training, I wonder if we get to get our grubby mits on her lovely body whilst we're training!!!

Nice one bud!

Offline sheffielder

It doesn't say much on her add about naturist service. Do you just ask her out right?

Offline chandlerhandler

I had to ask, I told her I'd seen that she did it on a internet forum, it wasn't a problem.

LegLuvva

This is link to her gumtree ad, Just says R now ans does say strictly nonsexual, No B2B, No visuals for u, which sounds like its totally legit now but may try and get an appointment.

leelee69

Naming herself the rapist may put a few off :rolleyes:

Offline marksmith1986

What do you mean naming herself the rapist?? Has something happened to her?

Offline sonyvaio

It doesn't say much on her add about naturist service. Do you just ask her out right?

Gumtree dont allow you to offer anything other than professional massage,  you have to read between the lines on most ads or just ring and ask

Offline sonyvaio

What do you mean naming herself the rapist?? Has something happened to her?

Its really rubbish pun on the word therapist

Offline Delfrommem

Right just to clear all this up, Just been to see Becky, It says Rachel or R on Gumtree as someone did the advert for her.
She offers several types of massage, She also does waxing, facials(the clean kind) and eyebrow threading, she also teaches massage.
I had 1hr aromatherapy massage, a facial and she waxed my back.
She was great, nice facial and massage and waxing was painful but bearable as was expected.
She was very nice and welcoming and chatty, shes very pretty and she told me she had seen what it said on here about her and she says its not true, she doesn't do extras of any kind, she doesn't let people touch or see anything either and said she thinks it might just be people who have asked in the past and she turned them down so are saying she does extras to be mean.
So guys don't go booking with Becky if you expect anything more that what she offers as it not nice.
She was the most friendly and chattiest therapist i have had, and i will be going back as she great.

Well as nice to hear from her mother and all those beauty and therapy courses must have been expensive for you but know this:

Your daughter wanks for cash.  :thumbsup:

Offline BP96