Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lariss.hot.xxx Bristol  (Read 760 times)

2 review(s) for Cindy.hot.xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On the back of a good review on here and feeling horny in the hot weather i booked to see Lariss of a half hour incall in Bristol this week.

Her voice was hard to make out on the phone but i was directed to a flat on Bristol waterfront near millenium square. Directions were vague and it took ages to find, i wish i had given up at this point!

Unfortunately i found the place, and was greated at the door by the very sexy Lariss wearing just a thong. At this point i need to say that her tits look amazing and i was duely messmerised! She is a pretty looking girl, blond, slim and with amazing tits. She seemed shy at this point in what seemed like a cute way so i carried on.

To her room, i think she was about to start owo when i mentioned my need for a shower (it was 6pm and i'd been in a hot office all day). When i came back she was on her phone looking more sullen and quiet. I tried to break the ice, but didnt get a smile, no eye contact even.

Not much more to say really, apart from she gave me a lazy owo, really half hearted, then cow girl and doggy, both times it was like fucking a blow up doll in terms of responsiveness.

After i finished i asked her what was wrong, but no response other than a shrug, it seems to me she is just really unhappy as a WG. I dressed in silence and left.

I have tried seeing romanian girls several times, but this disinterested / grumpy attitude has been the result every time.

Once more i am  telling myself, ignore the little brain, no matter how good she looks just forget seeing romanians.

Shaketherooom

Damn - i meant to set as negative 😏 ive asked admin to change

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry you had a bad punt and thanks for the review.  I am also now staying away from Romanian girls after so many bad punts last year.  If her heart was not into the punt and she was disinterested its not a good sign, and she is probably doing this job against her will.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy it.

Can you please reply to the following?

- Was kissing (and oral without (OWO)) included ?

- Was her pussy tight ?

- Were the boobs natural or fake ?

Shaketherooom

Sorry you had a bad punt and thanks for the review.  I am also now staying away from Romanian girls after so many bad punts last year.  If her heart was not into the punt and she was disinterested its not a good sign, and she is probably doing this job against her will.

yep Mr D in hindsight that is my suspicion too.

Shaketherooom

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy it.

Can you please reply to the following?

- Was kissing (and oral without (OWO)) included ?

- Was her pussy tight ?

- Were the boobs natural or fake ?

Did you read my review in any detail?

No kissing, yes owo, tits were natural, but she wasnt really interested at all so all of that was pretty irrelevant to me.

Offline pisceanuk

Thank you. I am just interested in what she looked like and what she offered. There is a positive review as well for this girl so I will make up my mind if I need to see her or not.