Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Leila_xxx Chester (tours)  (Read 1068 times)

7 review(s) for Miss_leila_xxx (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online iamthehotmale

External Link/Members Only

After some deliberation I'm posting this as a neutral, not to say her normal service may not be good but I don't think I got the best out of her as on the day I wasn't really that in the mood and was a bit distracted by other things I had going on that day but despite that for what was offered I think she was expensive

Initial communication after calling and getting no response was then by text, and was easy and efficient
Booked a 30 min incall for £90
She was down as Chester but was actually working out of a hotel over the Welsh border near Ewloe, she used to work from an apartment in Chester through an agency and is hoping to get an apartment again in the near future
On arrival I called Leila and she gave me good directions to the room past reception
Whilst Leila has a superb body, cracking pair of tits and a nice arse for some reason she didn't do much for me, facially she is nice, attractive but for some reason I didn't find myself that attracted to the whole package, difficult to put a finger on why as there is nothing wrong with her and most people will probably think she is a stunner. The AW pictures are accurate
She is from Manchester but only has a mild manc accent
I read another review that said she has a large nose, I didn't really notice seemed in proportion to me
She was dressed in a little black dress, patterned hold ups and heels with nice skimpy underwear underneath, after a quick shower (had driven for 2 hours and it was 30 degrees outside) all this quickly came off as there was minimal getting to know each other small talk
This was I suspect part of the problem, everything felt a bit rushed and mechanical
Kissing was closed mouth (profile does state FK) and she was soon giving me OWO her technique was I would say average, didn't take the full length and whilst enjoyable I didn't really ever feel like I was about to explode, there was minimal eye contact whilst she was down there, no playing with the balls etc
After about 10 minutes of oral she slipped on the rubber and climbed on top, unfortunately now the little man came alive and I popped really quickly, off she came cleaned up and laid next to me
20 minutes where up by this time and there was no indication I was likely to get a round 2, the last 10 minutes where spent chatting about holidays and the advantages of working from apartments over hotels etc
All in all it was a pleasant experience, Leila has a great body and is a lovely friendly girl but the service felt a bit rushed and average. At £50-£60 she would be great but at £90 I would not bother again, as much about the little things as much as the sex for example I had to ask for a glass of water, none was initially offered, no shower offered afterwards (although I did on arrival) etc little details like that often make for a more pleasant experience IMO
Admittedly I was not at my best and didn't push things further so no doubt didn't get the best out of her but I suspect she is the sort of girl that does need a bit of prompting if you want value otherwise she will happily just chat away and do the least she can get away with

There is another negative review of her on here, and a positive that does mention things felt a bit rushed I would say from my experience there is definitely elements of both those reviews that ring true
In summary not bad with a great body but overpriced

Offline hungrypunt

Looks hot enough tho, I am defo puttin her on my list of possibly maybes.
Like you say mechanical can be off putting, but shes been at it long enough to know better,I think maybe you were right with the neutral

gingerthom

I've done a couple of reviews were i've wavered over a Positive or Neutral, you can only judge on you're experience on that day, nobody else was there so they can't contradict,  even if all the other experiences are Positive its good that punters know she can have an off day.

Online iamthehotmale

its good that punters know she can have an off day.

Probably more me that had the off day, regardless a nice girl but just didn't do it for me
She might for others but at £90 I think there is better service out there