Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hottelfordmilf Telford  (Read 4948 times)

1 review(s) for hottelfordmilf (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Madone1

Had a couple of hours to kill today and fancied a bit of fun after the normal hunt about on AW found hottelfordmilf was available this morning and i needed my older women lust sorting. :cool:

comms where no problem using AW email to sort everything out even a couple of naughty messages to get the mood going. after she emailed her number the location and time where sorted with text messages.

I turn up with a couple of minutes to spare and let her know I'm ready.Location was a nice family sized house on a side street in the Donnington area of Telford no one around at this time of the day.
was let in with Milf behind the door in true working girl style and I'm lead upstairs.

Milf looks very hot for her age her AW age is accurate a size 6-8 with a tight little ass and pert tits for a women that has had children here face is cute with a dirty cougar look in her eyes.
after a bit of a chat and some very good deep French kissing including some light lip biting which was awesome I'm rock hard by now so she pulled my cock out of my jeans and started giving me very good OWO  with lots of tongue action on my bellend. I pull of the rest of my clothes off and get on the bed for more OWO. after a few minutes I return the oral and start to go down on her clean and tidy looking pussy which was which was easy to get at due to the body sock she had on with holes in all the right places. :yahoo:

I was on fire today and made her cum at least three times her reaction and it was a massive turn on to see her enjoying herself.
on with the rubber and took her in mish she enjoys a good deep hard pounding and was wrapping her legs round me and kissing me deeply
after pounding away it was getting time to pop so I pulled out and dumped the rubber climbing up Milf and plunging my cock into her waiting mouth she sucked until I popped a massive load into her mouth and she swallowed to lot. :yahoo:

clothes back on and a chat she is a down to earth women and does this for a bit of naughty fun more then anything else and it shows in her service paid up which was a well spent 80 quid for the 30 minutes which ended up being 40.

will I return damn right I will.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

billygood

Hi hello i had a booking  on Friday  wow what a punt she is so amazing  in her black stockings  she led me in to the bedroom  she asked  me what i was into  so i just went down on my knees  and starting feeling  her legs and licking  her pussy as she moved back against  the wall after  about  5 min i stud up and sucked her nippels  she  took my cock out and  went down and sucked my cock for about 5min then i got her on the bed  open  her legs and started  playing  with her wet pussy as she started  to orgasm  i kissed  her very  hard and long   we did some more forplay as she sat on my face and   rubbing  her pussy she cum again  then  put a rubber  on as we fucked  she sat on my cock moveing up and down   i was bring my cock up into her as she was comeing   down on it she was so ready  to orgasm  again  she was holding  my hands as did she was going for it i pulled  my cock out and sed can i cum on your face she sed cum in my mouth  if you like  :wacko: i just did that  best punt in a long time will i go back fuck yes  she is  so  friendly so be nice  to he  ☺☺☺

Offline Madone1

Hi hello i had a booking  on Friday  wow what a punt she is so amazing  in her black stockings  she led me in to the bedroom  she asked  me what i was into  so i just went down on my knees  and starting feeling  her legs and licking  her pussy as she moved back against  the wall after  about  5 min i stud up and sucked her nippels  she  took my cock out and  went down and sucked my cock for about 5min then i got her on the bed  open  her legs and started  playing  with her wet pussy as she started  to orgasm  i kissed  her very  hard and long   we did some more forplay as she sat on my face and   rubbing  her pussy she cum again  then  put a rubber  on as we fucked  she sat on my cock moveing up and down   i was bring my cock up into her as she was comeing   down on it she was so ready  to orgasm  again  she was holding  my hands as did she was going for it i pulled  my cock out and sed can i cum on your face she sed cum in my mouth  if you like  :wacko: i just did that  best punt in a long time will i go back fuck yes  she is  so  friendly so be nice  to he  ☺☺☺

Glad you had a good time she is a real dirty when she gets horny and has a cracking little body for a milf I would recommend her to anyone and have been back and will do again soon.

shithappens

She changed her name now it's HOTMILFTELFORD
She looks fucking hot ,but when I called her she said she no longer kisses !!!!
You can pay extra but not included . Principal tells me not to pay ... but my dick is saying "go for it"

Offline Madone1

She changed her name now it's HOTMILFTELFORD
She looks fucking hot ,but when I called her she said she no longer kisses !!!!
You can pay extra but not included . Principal tells me not to pay ... but my dick is saying "go for it"

That is a shame about the kissing I hope she is not getting greedy as her 1 hour rate is already at the maximum I'm will pay for a hour booking so extra charges like that will put her in my black list.

Offline r1965h

I saw her last night, she definitely shyed away from kissing. Always seems a bit odd as she swallowed my load!

Offline Madone1

I saw her last night, she definitely shyed away from kissing. Always seems a bit odd as she swallowed my load!

It has always been a strange one I guess they see kissing as more personal then a mouth full of spunk.

How was the punt is she still on fine form?

Offline r1965h

It has always been a strange one I guess they see kissing as more personal then a mouth full of spunk.

How was the punt is she still on fine form?

It was as good as ever. She was dressed in her normal black undies, including crotchless pants and stockings.

It was an oral only encounter so spent most of the time on the end of a BJ until I came in her mouth,she swallowed the lot. Spent a few minutes having a cuddle and when I mentioned that there was still some spunk oozing out of my cock she licked that up too. One hot MILF.

Offline Madone1

It was as good as ever. She was dressed in her normal black undies, including crotchless pants and stockings.

It was an oral only encounter so spent most of the time on the end of a BJ until I came in her mouth,she swallowed the lot. Spent a few minutes having a cuddle and when I mentioned that there was still some spunk oozing out of my cock she licked that up too. One hot MILF.

She sure does love sucking cock if her 30 minutes rate was 20 quid cheaper I would be round for a BJ every day.

Offline jeezyuk

Anyone know where she has gone? Profile inactive

Offline r1965h

Anyone know where she has gone? Profile inactive

Now on aw as hottelfordminx