Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy - Old Street - Phenomenal  (Read 2545 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Link
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms
I have read on here that she is hard to get hold of so when I stumbled across her profile I thought I'll just send her a text see what happens if she replays fantastic if she don't no problem. To my surprise she replied within 10 mins and the meet was arranged for early afternoon the same day! So Comms for me 10/10. When I was on the street I text her to say I was there and she text back instantly the full address and I was in bang on time.

She no longer works out of a hotel but has her own flat about a 5-10min walk from Old Street. Nice flat and perfectly fit for use in a residual area , few people around but not a lot.

Looks
She is no stunner but still a fairly pretty girl I would say 7/10, she doesn't wear a lot of make up which is to my preference anyway. Her body again is average with a very slight belly but not enough to put me off probably would say 7/10 she does have a decent pair of tits to be fair. Overall no stunner but pretty enough and looks around late twenties.

Meeting
Walked in and was greeted with a nice FK , paperwork sorted and shower offered.

Round 1 Foreplay
We began with some FK at my preference I'm sure if I had wanted DFK she would of obliged. She then told me to sit on the edge of the bed, usually I don't do OWO or RO but for this meet I had to make an exception. I was on the edge of the bed and she completely devoured my dick, very sloppy, lots of spitting and a very good attempt at deepthroating. She had no issue with me pushing her head or grabbing her hair which was fantastic. She paid lots of attention to balls, sucking and licking them while tossing me off still, it was sublime. She then basically ordered me to turn over on all fours and rim me, this was a first for me and I was a bit hesitant but thought fuck it why not. She proceeded to bury her face in my ass , her tongue going absolutely everywhere it was a great experience , while she was doing that she was tossing me off which bought me close to climaxing.

I then wanted to go down on her so flipped her over , stripped her naked and began RO she was fresh and very clean I rimmed her, licked her out while fingering her pussy and ass which she encouraged. We then moved on to 69 with her sitting on my face my tongue deep in her ass and pussy. I flipped her over again and so badly wanted to fuck her but this was just too enjoyable so started tit fucking her while switching to blowjob on occasions then me sitting on her face while she rimmed me and I was tossing myself off. Then I felt myself coming close so cummed all over her tits in her mouth, face and hair.

The best orgasm I have ever experienced.

She offered me a massage but I declined so we just had a bit of small talk

Round 2 Foreplay
She initiated round two with some more kissing and fondling. Began OWO again and we done a but of 69. I then requested her to get on all fours so I could get lick her out and rim her deep and good , once I had her wet enough on with the dom.

Sex
 I began deep anal no lube required. She can take it hard and deep and was asking me to fuck her harder and harder, it was such a turn on. She climbedon top varying her speed with fast bouncing and slow grinding in cowgirl and normal. I had to hold myself back from cumming as I really wanted a bit of missionary so moved her to there with her legs in the hair and slammed away while kissing and her talking dirty in my ear. To finish I went to town on her ass again with some good old fashioned doggy and finished in the mac in her pussy.

She offered me a shower and then this is where some people will be annoyed she did rush me a little bit and was a bit distant after the second go. She was on her phone the whole time I got out the shower which was about 5 mins left of the meet, this doesn't bother me at all as I was done and got what I wanted but I know some people would be a bit peeved off.

Overall
A 10/10 punt for me she delivered everything I wanted with such enthusiasm and gusto. It seemed to me that anything I asked for was not a problem, she initiated and was submissive when I wanted her to be and was extremely energetic. If you are looking for a PSE experience but not anything too hardcore like watersports then I think you will struggle to find somebody who will deliver a better service than Lucy in London for that price.

There was absolutely no sign of her being jaded to me and if that is her being jaded then I can only dream of what she was like before because that was a top top punt.

£150 for one hour in central London which includes OWO, CIM, Anal, fingering and DT is good value for money in my opinion.

I will be returning  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:36:32 am by Cgxrudkp12 »

Offline claretandblue

She hasn't been hard to book for ages and often had the green light on these days

Some of her early reviews were fluffy nonsense with people describing her as a stunner :lol: , I still think at £150 she is having a laugh

Offline Cgxrudkp12

She hasn't been hard to book for ages and often had the green light on these days

Some of her early reviews were fluffy nonsense with people describing her as a stunner :lol: , I still think at £150 she is having a laugh

Agree she is no stunner.

But at £150 who else out in central London provides all them services ? Because I can't find them anywhere

Offline The Godfather Returns

They are out there .. Use the force  :cool:

Offline Ozy84

She had me out the door a few minutes before time was up and same thing with the phone lining up the next guy so suck shit out of! Very unprofessional and rude imo. Not the sign of a top top wg.

Times must be hard if we cant find a bird in london who is better looking then Lucy and takes it up the arse. Although doing it without lube as you say must have been fucking hard even if youve got a tiny tool!

Offline Cgxrudkp12

She had me out the door a few minutes before time was up and same thing with the phone lining up the next guy so suck shit out of! Very unprofessional and rude imo. Not the sign of a top top wg.

Times must be hard if we cant find a bird in london who is better looking then Lucy and takes it up the arse. Although doing it without lube as you say must have been fucking hard even if youve got a tiny tool!

Yeh I was out the door on around the 55min mark and I added it to my review for your exact reasoning knowing that some punters will find this rude and unprofessional, however didn't bother me.

There is girls in London that will do anal who are better looking no doubt but I don't think there will be many stunners that do it for under £150.

Offline claretandblue

Agree she is no stunner.

But at £150 who else out in central London provides all them services ? Because I can't find them anywhere
They are out there ,some of which I have reviewed

Offline Cgxrudkp12

They are out there ,some of which I have reviewed

I'm guessing your referring to Ameera and Dee both of which profiles seem to have gone  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

I'm guessing your referring to Ameera and Dee both of which profiles seem to have gone  :unknown:
Sweet monique and amadea Linda too off the top of my head,dee and ameera are both still about   :hi: