Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Janie Birmingham  (Read 2207 times)

Offline SRBeijing

First review: Long time lurker but want to do a review to give back to the community  ;)

Needed a proper sports massage after overdoing it at the gym.

Tried texting and calling a few other providers reviewed on the West Mids FBSM thread but they either booked or did not reply.

Called Janie and was able to book with no problem.
External Link/Members Only

Excellent mixed thai and hard hot oil massage. £50 for one hour seems a bit steep but the massage was very good.  £20 for topless HE with touching. Good personality easy to get on with. Good shower, and clean room etc. Location OK, found parking with 5 minute walk. Communication via and text was quick and responsive.

I would go back again if I needed an 'excellent' massage, but with B2B from providers like Nancy at the same price hhmmm...

Janie also does a 2 hour traditional thai massage which I'd like to try.

Looks wise she isn't the youngest but still attractive.

Dodo

How old would you put her at? Presumably as you say she is attractive her profile photo does not do her justice!!

Wilson

Should have spent an extra tenner.
For £80 I get excellent massage, usually 2 hours no worries with time, B2B, reverse massage, plus everything else with full service. Is this just me, I doubt it. As others have said, she can talk a lot!

W

Wilson

How old would you put her at? Presumably as you say she is attractive her profile photo does not do her justice!!

I would guess late 40's

W

Dodo

For £80 I get excellent massage, usually 2 hours no worries with time, B2B, reverse massage, plus everything else with full service. Is this just me, I doubt it. As others have said, she can talk a lot!

W
So, she does FS although not on her profile. I know it's subjective but how attractive do you find her??
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:37:51 pm by Dodo »

Wilson

Not that attractive, but good body

Offline SRBeijing

40's I'd say Dodo

Offline SRBeijing

W

Was that on your first visit? I'd definitely be more interested in an £80 FS! I might revisit and try my luck ;)