Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Super Sexy Fun ( Scarlett ) , Glasgow / tour  (Read 3645 times)

10 review(s) for SuperSexyFun (8 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

mavgoose

External Link/Members Only

£80 h/h.

Due in Glasgow next week. Visits 3/4 times a year.
Saw this girl 18 months ago on one of her regular visits.

Comms , excellent , easy and professionally done.
Hotel , very nice. Simple to bypass reception.
Room , amazing. You'll guess it's not a chain hotel.
Unsure if she stays uniquely in this location.
I think another time I tried to see her she was at the same hotel.

Girl , very nice. Very attractive. Definitely her , pictures are clearly professional but she was very well presented. Expensive lingerie , high heels , and hair and make up flawless. She does have a boob job ( but a very good one ).

Services , OWO , French kissing , unrushed from start to finish.
Definitely an upmarket GFE.

I've tried to see her again , but times didn't work. Overall, a bang tidy Mancunian milf with dark dusky looks. Little bit of Kym Marsh look about her.

An easy positive.

Offline Clattypats

As seems to becoming the norm for me right now,dates don't suit :dash:
Nice shout though Mav :thumbsup:

moosehead69

Looks very sexy ... Another good heads up cheers..

Offline Oscar13

Nice 1 Mav.  Very sexy looking indeed!!! :) :)  :)

mavgoose

Nice 1 Mav.  Very sexy looking indeed!!! :) :)  :)

Those photos have been unchanged for a good few years. I'd say she's about 45 , but yes , I found her very attractive.

Offline tazman1002001

She looks good ....but like you said it's the same pics for the last few years ....not sure why ive not given her a test drive :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

mavgoose

She looks good ....but like you said it's the same pics for the last few years ....not sure why ive not given her a test drive :D

I think you'd like her Taz. She clearly gives plenty time between bookings , is the consummate host , and extremely well presented. You can see her face in the pictures - so no nasty surprises.

Offline tazman1002001

I think you'd like her Taz. She clearly gives plenty time between bookings , is the consummate host , and extremely well presented. You can see her face in the pictures - so no nasty surprises.

Feeling shagged out just now as was with Brooke again so need to rebuild my energy back up lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline dougal

Punted with her last summer. Bit more fond of a sunbed than the pics let on but all in all a good punt

Offline seeker

Must be bash the granny week for you lads  :scare:
Theres another thred with i think a 54 year old being touted  :scare:
And another one about a old street walker  :scare: :scare: :scare:
Put me right off my cornflakes ...
I'll stick to the under 30s honeys
 thanks   :cool:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 09:14:30 am by seeker »

Firebird

She provides a decent enough service but as I said in my review, I wouldn't see her again  :hi:

Offline Micky5633

Yeh I'm with firebird I seen her after this review this week mav. I would say in terms of service and eagerness yeh she is good, but her fake tits have seen better days and the amount of sunbeds she hits shows on her ageing skin. Still enjoyed the punt but would I return for 80 sheers, no way.

mavgoose

No problem Micky. Maybe the 18/24 months since my visit blurred the edges a bit.
You enjoyed the service , she was eager to please.
Might not return.

She is a safe experienced punt.