Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Lidia - Old Street - Timewaster..!!  (Read 1755 times)

5 review(s) for Young Lidia (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

justbeingcurioussa

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This was my second failed attempt to see Lidia. First time I was made to wait for 15 mins and switched with Busty Noelia. Here is the review for that (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97884.0). This time I confirmed on text that I'll get to see her and all services will be provided. I confirmed just before leaving my place if she fine for me to come at a certain time and she said she is ready and waiting for me blah blah blah..! Made a walk for around 15-20 mins in scorching heat and arrived at the postcode couple of mins before agreed time. Messaged her that I'm outside and waiting for further directions but she went on mute after that. No replies to calls and messages. I hanged around for 15-20 mins thinking that she would be in shower but she decided not to communicate at all. I'm really pissed off..!  :angry:

mrhappypants

Jbc thanks for your review and sorry for the bad experience.  Her "new" location (and therefore maid) next to Iron Monger Row baths has a track record for messing punters around. 

Dave

Offline DancingStar

No sooner this thread starts, she gets a positive review.  :rolleyes:

lukedavis

I booked to see her earlier this week, walked to old street then when trying to get exact address the texter said "i said cannot i said i cannot". So i texted back quoting her text "i can ony do at 1.30" to which i had replied that 1.30 is ok. (I had asked for 12). Anyway after that no response. Each day since i have texted and no response. Ive not even been complaining just trying to get a booking at all as when i see her i want to tell her to get a new maid. She is a really pretty girl (phots dont do her justice) and she does deep rimming and sometime i pay extra for swallow, but impossible to get past her maid to get a booking now.

:unknown: :scare: :timeout:t :thumbsdown:

Offline tigerfeet

Maybe her maid used to work as a doctor's receptionist

mrhappypants

I booked to see her earlier this week, walked to old street then when trying to get exact address the texter said "i said cannot i said i cannot". So i texted back quoting her text "i can ony do at 1.30" to which i had replied that 1.30 is ok. (I had asked for 12). Anyway after that no response. Each day since i have texted and no response. Ive not even been complaining just trying to get a booking at all as when i see her i want to tell her to get a new maid. She is a really pretty girl (phots dont do her justice) and she does deep rimming and sometime i pay extra for swallow, but impossible to get past her maid to get a booking now.

:unknown: :scare: :timeout:t :thumbsdown:

Agree with your comments about looks.  Certainly one to consider if you like a pretty face.  Have you considered phoning?

Dave

justbeingcurioussa

No sooner this thread starts, she gets a positive review.  :rolleyes:

I can only see 2 reviews of her here and they both are negative. All these comments about her being super pretty will probably make me try once again.  :wacko: