Author Topic: HNDF Nicky upgrade?  (Read 2568 times)

Offline dcpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 63
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I lost my solid plan B's when the HDNF moved to Bristol.
Then I spotted this profile yesterday.

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her?

Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sharpshoes78


Jester269269

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
More chance of fucking the pope

Offline HughJardon

Hot

Hidden Image/Members Only

I miss HNDF but agree this one may never come to Cardiff, still there might be a redeye from Hungary.


Offline PMAC123

How do we know it's a scam? I know it says accessed from Hungary but Nicky's used to say that every now and then when she went home. Could be someone setting up a profile to gauge business before coming here? Or are there other red lights I missed? The prices are a bit weird I admit.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I just go on these basics, if the girl is very good looking with great body, ( too good to be true ) very low price, ( around 100 an hour , give or take ) has a private gallery, has no phone number and usually in somewhere like Barry, mountain ash ( granted this ones in Cardiff ) type town, no feedback. And generally disappear after a couple of days. obviously the odd one will pop up and be genuine , but Thay will hang around, answer e-mails and usually put there phone number up ( from the start ) as I say I just ignore, if there still around weeks later I will investigate, but 99 times out of 100, Thay are long gone.

Offline Hotmat

I can't see anything weird in the pricing.
Massage : £60/30mn, £80/1h
Sex : £50/15mn, £100/30mn, £140/1h
seems about right, right?

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She's offering massage etc, could be different granted, but in general where full on sexual service is concerned I go by the above, but always good when Thay are genuine, more choice, helps keep the prices real, not that Thay are that real these days !

Gigiddy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 Sadly images are photoshopped ...guess we will have to wait and see chaps

Offline mrdiamond77

Fantastic looking woman.  Hope profile is real but I have my doubts.

Offline HughJardon

..guess we will have to wait and see chaps
Well there is a Hungarian who says next stop Cardiff, will this girl travel alone ?? I was hoping to book this week but no dice, fingers crossed for either or both arriving.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Forever Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
All says she's real enough Hugh, she seems a bit hit or miss going by her reviews, some slate  her , others best punt ever, roll the dice and hope she's in a good mood when you turn up, looks awesome.

Offline Mil 34

I've seen Penelope last time she was in Cardiff and she was a great fuck

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
See, definitely  real and has done Cardiff before so no reason to think she won't come back, says in Cardiff 2/9/16 to 10/9/16.

Offline James557

I'd spotted that she was coming to Cardiff and was very tempted to book her, but have to say just flicking through the reviews (just skim reading really) even some of the positive reviews are only luke warm. Might be worth 30mins but I'd probably not go beyond that  :timeout:

newforthisyear

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I worked with an Indian guy about 25 years ago, nice guy , met him in supermarket last year, he recognized me but I did't recognize him at first as he had lost all the pigment in his skin ( face , don't know about the rest of him ? ) he is whiter than white, alipetioues or something like that, not a good look for an Indian bloke !

Offline Mil 34

I haven't read the reviews yet, but from my visit I found her to be very good, her tits are not as full as they were but the sex was out of this world. Her arse was amazing. I can only go by my personal experience, I am sure you will enjoy it to.
I've been on a punting break for a few months but she might tempt me to have another punt

Offline HughJardon

Yes I have visited Penelope, around the same time as my punt with Angelina Ryder, her mate who recommended I have a good go on her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did prefer Penelope though but her visits to Wales has been few and far between.

Also Ive gots to agree with that multicoloured pigmented dick, a mate of my ex was asking me about that a month or so ago. Her daughter shacked up with a black guy , her words " hes not putting that in her, it looks like a cowhide". The guy actually wanted to show me it, I thought your taking the piss and crossing a line there pal. We refer to the guy now as Joseph and his multi coloured cock  :lol:

Btw welcome back to Mil  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:53:45 pm by HughJardon »

Offline Mil 34

Always nice to return after a break. Been following a few posts to see if anything catches my eye. Not a lot going on at the moment to be honest :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

We all need time away from punting, just to freshen things up/save money, always different reasons for all.

I think half term hits punting in some form, thats nearly over know so hopefully more new choices on the horizon, its hard work punting in Wales, not a punting wilderness but the same faces can make it stale, hence the hope for these Hungarian girls to get there sweet arses here. Weathers the bomb too  :bomb:

Offline Mil 34

Totally agree, just hope everything improves soon or my break is going to be longer than I first planned  :thumbsdown:

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Angelina Ryder , saw her in a hotel in Tyndall st , about 16, 17 months ago, only 30 mins, got to be honest , I did enjoy that to be fair.

Offline ianvilla

Thanks guys, you've given me a couple of possibilities here

SirFukedDaLot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline HughJardon

Looks like another one has cropped up accessing from Hungary.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girl being straddled looks like OPs original girl.