Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chocolate200 (adult work)  (Read 2298 times)

percythepunt

Firstly can't do links so some kind soul help me out please.

Noticed this wg is back in the area so thought this might be appropriate. Met her on her last visit, never again, photos on the aw profile are very tactfully taken, tits look awesome, but unfortunately that's where the good news ends. Anyway booked 30 mins incall £50.00, thank fuck didn't take the hour option.

Serviced apartment in the quayside area with gated parking, she couldn't suss the gates, so had to fuck on to find a spot outside. eventually got in, miserable unwelcoming attitude, not the prettiest, bigger than photos suggest, but as I like black girls thought wtf. started with a crap massage, then even worse covered bj, no banter no enthusiasm , just about got me hard, no kissing, more extras than your average test match, decided to get things over with. and a quick few minutes of doggy and I was out the door.
Almost put me off punting, got home txt Rosina, an hour later and the world was a better place

positives.....only booked 30 mins

negatives....everything you may normally expect was an extra

percythepunt

no need to be sarky, puts people off reviewing

Offline AgedCases

Sorry you had a shit punt.

Think I'll stick to Cadbury chocolate though.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Firstly can't do links so some kind soul help me out please.

I'll put the correct link in for you (the one with her AW number)

External Link/Members Only

It's easy to post them, just look near the bottom of the profile page, under the 'more options' box -  Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only and copy what I've put in red and paste in your post.    :hi:

PS don't use the url from the top, it's a mile long.

Edit
Posting the correct link with the number in shows any reviews she has.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 11:20:55 pm by daviemac »

Offline portable

She was on my hotlist. Never mind. How was she the first time you saw her?

BrandsHill

"Noticed this wg is back in the area so thought this might be appropriate. Met her on her last visit,"

I think what the reviewer is saying is that she is back in the area now and is posting a review to warn the rest of us as his one and only experience with her was during her previous visit.

percythepunt

I'll put the correct link in for you (the one with her AW number)

External Link/Members Only

It's easy to post them, just look near the bottom of the profile page, under the 'more options' box -  Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only and copy what I've put in red and paste in your post.    :hi:

PS don't use the url from the top, it's a mile long.

Thanks for that DM, I'm technophobic and knowing my luck would probably end up emailing the link to my mrs!

Edit
Posting the correct link with the number in shows any reviews she has.

percythepunt

Sorry, just to clarify, only saw her once, she was here a few weeks ago, terrible punt, I should have took notice of the other reviews on here, but I let my love of black girls get the better of me .

Offline portable

:thumbsup:

And wow, three negative reviews for someone who seems to have their act together and a decent AW profile. Shame.

fredbassett

I think it's generally accepted that AW reviews aren't always the most accurate or trustworthy.  The only way I'd book an AW girl is if she has good positive reviews on this forum i.e  Justine DeLoeur.  I've got a lady booked for Friday....again an AW girl but she has a very positive review on UKP , which is what sealed it for me.

:thumbsup:

And wow, three negative reviews for someone who seems to have their act together and a decent AW profile. Shame.