Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySuzee North Finchley  (Read 1033 times)

7 review(s) for MISS ASHLEY LOVE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mr_Shins

External Link/Members Only

Some of you may think this is unfair, but I went through my hotlist yesterday and saw that her name was on it, and I knew I would be in the Finchley area today so I decided to send her a message letting her know.

She replied to it and I sent another one back saying what I was looking for. In particular, I mentioned I have a shoe fetish and wanted only closed shoes.

I know today (Wednesday 24th August) is a hot summer's day but still she has very nice closed pink high-heel shoes in her profile photos. Her English was poor and she was wearing open footwear which is a no-go. I tried to explain what I wanted but she didn't understand and asked another woman in to help. That woman was wearing a pink top similar to the one in the profile (but the blonde was the one who met me). She was wearing flip-flops

They said she didn't have any closed shoes and I left. Given her poor English it's unlikely she'd have comprehended what I wanted anyway.

So no punt today, but at £80 for an hour it seemed a reasonable gamble.

Offline Dicky

Hahahaha...were you the doorman at the Royal Automobile  Club...that a flip flop was a no go and only closed shoes would do it?  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Why didn't you just buy her a pair like you've done for other WGs :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

Some of you may think this is unfair, but I went through my hotlist yesterday and saw that her name was on it, and I knew I would be in the Finchley area today so I decided to send her a message letting her know.

She replied to it and I sent another one back saying what I was looking for. In particular, I mentioned I have a shoe fetish and wanted only closed shoes.

I know today (Wednesday 24th August) is a hot summer's day but still she has very nice closed pink high-heel shoes in her profile photos. Her English was poor and she was wearing open footwear which is a no-go. I tried to explain what I wanted but she didn't understand and asked another woman in to help. That woman was wearing a pink top similar to the one in the profile (but the blonde was the one who met me). She was wearing flip-flops

They said she didn't have any closed shoes and I left. Given her poor English it's unlikely she'd have comprehended what I wanted anyway.

So no punt today, but at £80 for an hour it seemed a reasonable gamble.

This profile has been passed around several W/G over time.

The first Suzee that I punted was a good punt, IMO.

But the group that run the profile should be avoided, because they are a bunch of scammers IMO.

As they are willing to B&S punters and state services are available, when there not. They hope that punters, will turn up and pay  :thumbsdown:   
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 07:37:38 pm by The_Don »

Offline Mr_Shins

I considered taking some along. Her profile says she is size 5 which is the same as my ex-wife who has left a load of her shoes here, especially all the high-heel ones.

However there is something nice about her doing these things with her own shoes, and she is wearing them in her profile photo. A guide to WGs: always have the outfit that is in your main profile photo available..

The message I sent regarding the shoes was sent on A/W and read 1 minute later. And that was half an hour or so before I arrived. So she had plenty of time to message back "Sorry, I don't have any closed shoes". Had she done that there would not be a negative review here.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 09:25:04 pm by Mr_Shins »

LL

I considered taking some along. Her profile says she is size 5 which is the same as my ex-wife who has left a load of her shoes here, especially all the high-heel ones.
Is this you? :D
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mr_Shins

Not my style of shoes. I only like closed toes. Some of those pictured are open.

Q.E.D that that photo is not of me...

Every single photo in her public gallery shows her wearing a pair of pink high-heel shoes. Perhaps it does not occur to her that someone might be attracted by those shoes and expect her to have them with her?

What I was expecting:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:43:54 am by Mr_Shins »