Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Exotic Carla  (Read 2363 times)

Offline spottydog35

Planning to go and see this lady tomorrow.

Anyone seen her before, and are Bulgarians as bad as Romainians?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Exotic , adjective

originating in or characteristic of a distant foreign country.
"exotic birds"
synonyms:   foreign, non-native, tropical; alien, imported, introduced, unnaturalized
"exotic birds"
foreign, faraway, far off, far-flung, unfamiliar;
distant, remote
"exotic places"           :dash:

reggaesauce

Offline MrLakers101

Extremely vanilla, no enthusiasm. Lays there like a deadfish & her poon isn't fresh. She has a lot of make up covering her spots too. I do not recommend.

Offline pewpewpew

Extremely vanilla, no enthusiasm. Lays there like a deadfish & her poon isn't fresh. She has a lot of make up covering her spots too. I do not recommend.
Did you join just to say that?

Offline MrLakers101

No, I'm a lurker! but I really hated my time with her so I wanted to stop any other punter from experiencing it.

Offline adindas

She looks stunning in her actual ID. Has anyone else seen her ??
Bulgarian in general is much better than Romanian. There are not many prossies from bUlgarian though ..

Offline jonty1

Booked her last month for 2pm next day she had confirmed. No response the next day when i tried to call her or text her. Got a response at 8pm that day saying 'i start now'. Time waste didnt try again.

Offline adindas

The profile has now been passed to another girl. Now 3661116 is Adriana exotic which definitely a different person

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sheer Tights

She looks stunning in her actual ID. Has anyone else seen her ??
Bulgarian in general is much better than Romanian. There are not many prossies from bUlgarian though ..

A lot of Bulgarians work in Belgium