Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Forever Massage, Bayswater  (Read 5338 times)

Offline wakemeup

Forever Massage in Bayswater.
Only came to this site a few weeks ago and have logged on almost daily but my first review.

I do like a good massage so booked this place on Friday 19th for Monday appointment at 10am for 90 minutes £ 80.00
Got there on time and was a Chinese gentleman there by the name Geoffrey.

Spoke decent English but could not understand I wanted half hour deep tissue (hard) massage and 15 minutes relaxing massage followed by the same again and finally I gave up and told him I will explain it to the masseuse (mistake).

Pinky (masseuse) came in and asked me to undress so I did and was in my underwear when she came in and I asked her if the underwear should go in a gesture and she said yes.

As she hardly spoke English I had to show her what I wanted and she smiles and said ok about 10 times.
The massage started with a towel over my whole body and being massage thro the towel and as I have had this sort of massage before I just kept quite.

The massage was proper and to my liking so I was enjoying it.
after around 20 minutes the towel folded into just the bum covered and the massage started with oil and was still very good but now she had lifted her top and massaged me with her tits tho not fully undressed just the tits showing and she was on the massage table by now and I tried to finger her but it was no go.

Then started the massage again and credit the card swipes but as I groaned with pleasure they got more frequent and the ball and the shaft started getting attention.

Now things started to get weird as all this got intense with massage as well and I was full hard on but still on my belly and no mention of extras yet.

Around 50 minutes into it I couldn't hold it any more and turned around without being prompted to but alas it was too late and I was in heaven, She cleaned me up and I think got worried about extras as I had already come and no extras was mentioned.

She muttered something like 30 minutes I give 2 finish, well now there were 30 minutes left and I was in for a second HR but still no mention of money.

As I had turned on my back I got a decent massage again with attention in the nether region more oil and finished me off again, cleaned me up and still around 10 minutes left so more massage but sensual and then time was up and she cleaned the oil with the paper roll as much as she could and I dressed up and handed her £ 30.00.

While most here will say moron but I went in with the intention I would pay £ 20.00 for HR or £ 30.00 for 2 pops and I got 2 pops and paid what I thought was worth it as the massage was superb and everything that followed was a bonus.
Left happy and will defo go back.

I think b2b is on the cards but I like more of the proper massage and not into b2b so didn't ask.

Apologise if I have broken any rules, warn me but don't man me

Offline rockz1

Do you have a link for the massage place? Thanks.

Sounds like you had a great time.

Offline shant999

Couple of them in the area which one?

Offline FrankieS

Offline noone123

This is the only forever massage in bayswater, can you confirm this link

External Link/Members Only

Online Kamaka

While most here will say moron but I went in with the intention I would pay £ 20.00 for HR or £ 30.00 for 2 pops and I got 2 pops and paid what I
Not 'moron' at all, I think you did quite well!

Offline wakemeup

This is the only forever massage in bayswater, can you confirm this link

External Link/Members Only

This is the right link, but the shop front says Forever Health.

Forgot to mention the toilet/shower are very clean and the massage room is not tiny or dingy either.

There was no towel in the bathroom to dry the hands but I told the man at reception as I left that they need to provide a towel in the bathroom.

I don't know if they have but will find out in a months time when I revisit .

Online Kamaka

There was no towel in the bathroom to dry the hands but I told the man at reception as I left that they need to provide a towel in the bathroom.

I don't know if they have but will find out in a months time when I revisit .
Personally I wouldn't use a communal towel in the bathroom. God knows what lies within.
Better to use some fresh paper towel when you get in the room, the stuff they use on the couch. Let the masseuse see you're using it, give the impression your hands are clean.

Offline wakemeup

Personally I wouldn't use a communal towel in the bathroom. God knows what lies within.
Better to use some fresh paper towel when you get in the room, the stuff they use on the couch. Let the masseuse see you're using it, give the impression your hands are clean.

:thumbsup: Good advice duly noted.

Thanks

Offline shant999

Any further description of girl. Age hieght looks?

Offline wakemeup

I would say 5'2. I am not very good at guessing oriental girls ages but I would think mid to late twenties.

Size 8 but for her height I say average built not skinny, looks I would say 7/10 pretty face.

Overall not a stunner but quite a decent looking girl.

LL

Got there on time and was a Chinese gentleman there by the name Geoffrey.
Ah yes that we'll known Chinese name - Geoffrey. :lol:

Thanks for the review. I'm guessing the tugjob was included in your one hour session for £80. Such shops charge around £50 for the massage. Anyway not criticising you for leaving a tip - it's your money. 

Edit: my mistake - you said you got 90 minutes for £80. Perhaps the ending isn't included then.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 10:44:04 pm by LL »

Offline wakemeup

I always go for 90 minute massage if available even done 2 hour ones.

If there is no tugging it is normally a good massage and I don't mine because I do like a proper massage as well.

If there is Tugging then I need 2 pops so 90 minutes gives me good time to fit it in.

I can easily do 2 pops in 1 hour but then feel rushed.

I have not yet come across a proper Thai massage and a proper HJ in one session.

Either one is very good with the other is not top notch.

I am sure someone will post one soon that got satisfaction in both.

I normally go to Spaone in Bayswater to see Jana as she has given me the best Thai Massage but no finish of any kind.

I follow this by seeing some one like LolaBell who gives a good finish and not to expensive.

Still costs me £90.00 at SpaOne and £ 50.00 for Lola. £ 140.00 but I get 3 hours of Fun

I never do less then 1 Hour bookings.

I tipped her because I popped before she could discuss any charges and I loved my time with her and want to see her again.

LL

I tipped her because I popped before she could discuss any charges and I loved my time with her and want to see her again.
Wait a sec - you managed to cum before she touched your cock? Just from the massage? She must be good!

Offline wakemeup

Where did I say that.

Please read the original review

LL

Where did I say that.

Please read the original review
Groan. Please no - not through all that again! It wasn't very interesting the first time  :hi:
Instead accept my humblest apologies for presumably misreasing part of it.

Offline wakemeup

LL apology not required.

You are a top top poster/reviewer here and me being a newbie has a lot to learn from you.

You must have read thousands of posts/reviews and I accept that mine will be boring but I will try harder in future.

Unfortunately my visits are Massage and HE I can not write like yourself or the Brazilian who has full on services.

Will try and do better