Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info would be great - Charlie Coutts  (Read 2379 times)

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Any info guys in this one would help in my decision on going tomorrow?

Not much on her think another girl used the profile before.. Spoke on the phone sounds young but genuine but reviews are neither here nor there?  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline newinnotts83

3 hits on tineye for her profile pic
 Result image

JPEG, 192x340, 63.8 KB

Compare Match

Image: 38349.jpg

Page: members/maxpro01.38349/

Crawled on 2015-01-11
Result image

JPEG, 95x170, 15.8 KB

Compare Match

Image: qzhbgy1tvxno.jpg

Page: threads/hot-snapchat-girls-nudes-dail...

Crawled on 2015-01-11
Result image

JPEG, 96x96, 9.0 KB

Compare Match

Image: 38349.jpg

Page: threads/hot-snapchat-girls-nudes-dail...

Crawled on 2015-01-11

Might want to use it to check her private gallery
She's certainly worth a toftt just be prepared to walk at the door

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Newinnotts thanks buddy.... Talk to me like I'm a idiot but I'm not seeing anything on that info can you tell me what you see?

Offline newinnotts83

It a reverse search for images

The results show she copied her main profile pic off the net and it's not her, wouldn't be too concerned as she probably just liked that pic and wanted to use it, but I'd use tineye to check her private gallery pics to make sure none of those have been copied. If you do go ahread don't forget to let us know what she's like  ;)

Online webpunter

I doubt very much if they'll have heard of the bank in Kettering  :sarcastic:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Cheers buddy.. Was going to go today but kept getting voicemail so will try tomorrow .. Watch this space  :hi:

Offline Tuffers

Found her to be a timewaster, booked for 30 mins then when I turned up she wasn't there.  Text her and she had a couldn't care less attitude to messing me about.  Would avoid! :thumbsdown:

Offline Moreish

Agree with tuffers 1st time text her and when time came round and reply , 2nd time spoke on phone , turned up to address , some little dick came out to check me out then no reply from her , she a total waste of time, but would still like to give her another chance because hers not too far from me and could fit a meet round work , so Miss if your reading this "lets have some fun".

Offline Moreish

Got her private pics if any body wants ? I'm I ok to do that?

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Hi moreish are the private pics of her because it looks like her profile pics may not be???

Offline Moreish

I would say so, no face pics and poor quality took with phone,all from the same bedroom,  but fit little body with boobs and pussy on show, that's why I would not mind a round with her.

Offline Moreish

Also she's changed her name 3 times since I've been watching her , and prices have gone right up.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

I'm very keen to give her a smack aswell... But the signals don't ring right at the mo so need convincing. And tuffers is a very reliable source.. Private pics sound good tho by your comments.. :unknown:

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Thanks pal tempting.. May be I have to dive into the unknow.. Splashing out on another punt tonite recommendation from my last punt...

TheNewSeeker

Still no news on this girl? Sorely tempted.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Changed her name again? Not sure why she does this so often.. Any ideas??

Closet freak

I went to see her over xmas  i sent a aw mesage she replyed next day so rang her made appointment all went fine no problems  the pics posted by moreish are her but i would say they were took before she had a baby  she is now in corby not the best area but flat was fine  she seems to want to know if your white before you enter the flat  services were vanilla but good  girl next door type and yes she is a pretty young thing  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I went to see her over xmas  i sent a aw mesage she replyed next day so rang her made appointment all went fine no problems  the pics posted by moreish are her but i would say they were took before she had a baby  she is now in corby not the best area but flat was fine  she seems to want to know if your white before you enter the flat services were vanilla but good  girl next door type and yes she is a pretty young thing  :hi:

Q. Do you see blacks or Indians    
A. Really sorry but no! It's just a preference after a few bad experiences

EDIT
Strange!!! Check the pic in her Blog of 27 November 2016  :lol:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 01:55:32 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Jerry12

Does anyone have anymore pics of her ?