Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curly beauty x Warren St. Cancelled last minute  (Read 1086 times)

29 review(s) for Curly beauty x (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
101 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (94 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for Kinky Dirty Sandra (40 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimijimi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+   

Haven't seen her so this is a bit harsh but negative for wasting my time.
Booked via text 2days before and confirmed the appointment from 1pm in the morning.
Received,
"Fantastic x can not wait x"
I hadn't received the address so sent text to ask the address and confirm the service and time.
Received
"Sorry I am lost x did we have a booking? Yes I can confirmed x"
At this point I was a bit worried but headed for it.
30 min before the appointment,
Received
"Sorry love but I am busy till 2pm"
WTF :dash:
I called her telling that im the one booked 2 days before and confirmed in the morning.
But she said only I'm busy.
So I don't bother to wait or rebook.

She's been reviewed here recently and gets 4 positives so suddenly got busy I suppose.
But if that makes her QoS down, it's a shame.
Anyway, just a warning to those who want to see her after reading positive reviews.

Offline iceCaptain

Shame, I really rated her.

I think she does it during the daytime around college. Still no excuse for being disorganised though.

I saw her rushing back to the flat location 10 mins before the appointment puffing on a cig, for some reason I just knew it was her.

Might sound crazy, but she would be worth another shot. She's petite and takes it like a champ  :drinks:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Is she in the same location as petitebeauty/Sophie X in Warren Street? Was leaving the other day and saw a petite curly haired girl puffing on a fag outside

Offline iceCaptain

she does share a flat, its on the 3rd floor :)  :cool:

Offline HighlyMotivated

she does share a flat, its on the 3rd floor :)  :cool:

That'll be the one  :thumbsup: thanks