Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jeninifer (Wembley)  (Read 7593 times)

Offline skittish

Anyone had a go on this one yet? I could be wrong I think she may have had a different profile prior to November. She seems to have been about for a little while but can't find anything about her here.

External Link/Members Only

Looks, price and services listed all suit me, she's part of External Link/Members Only any info appreciated.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline naz

Yes I have seen her last year,  she did change her profile or had a second profile I think, she has lots of feedback. Her feedback speaks for her I guess.

Mad but totally gorgeous I think describes her.

All depends on what you looking for, but her pictures and smile caught my eye.

Offline LastManCumings

Seen her a while back

She is quite cocky and if that turns you off, then you better not visit her.
She tries to be in control and treads the very fine line between boisterous and rude.

Offline skittish

I'm getting the 'I'm gorgeous and know it' vibe my hotlist gets shorter by the day.  :drinks:

Offline jesus_jones

Seen her a while back

She is quite cocky and if that turns you off, then you better not visit her.
She tries to be in control and treads the very fine line between boisterous and rude.

Agreed. Saw her the other month. At first I found her energy exciting, but certain things went too far. Pushing me onto the bed, lying with her legs open and saying 'ok go lick my pussy' (not in a sexy way), taking a piss in front of me (we showered together after at my request), asking me if I had any cocaine on me, HEADBUTTING me as a joke and saying 'dont be scared baby, im not crazy!' (what the hell?) and worst of all: just before CIM climax, grabbing a tissue and covering my nob and laughing.

On the plus side, cracking body and let me throat fuck her while she dildo'd herself. Another highlight was when she briefly left the room, her flatmate Morena came in the room and stuck her tongue down my throat and started tossing me off! I didn't even say hello!

Overall, too crazy for me.

Offline skittish

Thanks JJ, crazy I can deal with but the coke thing really puts me off and it's not the first time it's been mentioned about her.
I take it you haven't been back for her flatmate then!

Offline bestbefore

I saw her last year when her nickname was 'crazy'. And although she did have good, seemingly genuine, feedback, she was not for me. Just a little too crazy. Great body though! I would not go back. Much better out there.

samulii

She is really crazy , don't waste your money / time  .

Offline joshwinkers

If I had money to waste (like in the good old days of the 90s) I'd visit her just because she looks fucking amazing and I quite like crazy types. But as I can't afford to punt often these days I wouldn't take the risk sadly...

Offline riker

Crazy girl. I saw her last at the Wembley Park brothel. Gone indie now. Willing to fuck for Russia. She put her teeth on the base of my cock while she was performing deep throat and bit a little, now that was scary!!

She also had a cold once and she still stuck her tongue down my throat. Needless to say, i had a cold the next day.

Problem is that she is one hot looking girl, pretty and fab tits and arse. Told me she was 19 (couple of years ago), might be correct as well.

Offline riker

Actually, I visited her last year, not a couple of years ago.

A new world

Man she sounds like one crazy chick but damn she looks hot, might be worth it just to try something different. Although not for a first punt.

Offline Essex3

Personally if you want a nice sensual time don't go to her. She didn't ask me about drugs but did slap my face twice (I hate people touching my face). First time I told her don't do it then does it again straight after, so had to keep her hands pinned down lol.

Offline kropotkin

First time I told her don't do it then does it again straight after, so had to keep her hands pinned down lol.

Don't mind a bit of eccentricity but I find that I lose my erection when having to pin a girl's hands down.  Don't know why - just funny like that I guess...

Offline Mr Sinister

Wow I'm finding her crazyness a turn on like a girl with some initiative rather than going through the motions. Think I'll hotlist her and maybe give her a go sometime.

And yeah the coke thing is a bit worrying.

A new world

Personally if you want a nice sensual time don't go to her. She didn't ask me about drugs but did slap my face twice (I hate people touching my face). First time I told her don't do it then does it again straight after, so had to keep her hands pinned down lol.

And is she fine with that, I guessing she likes it rough? sounds like it could be a really good/interesting punt. To be fair she is kind of superhot looking so she is allowed to be crazier then your normal good looking girl.

Goofy85

I don't know why, but I kinda want to see her. Anyone else seen her since?

Offline jesus_jones

If you are turned on by the craziness, go for it. I have seen her again since my last post when she did a special offer and I was nearby. She was just as bonkers, by if I put that aside and break it down to service, she was very good (excellent owo/throat fucking in particular).

Surely you won't have a good punt though - she's Romanian(!)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 06:34:50 pm by jesus_jones »

Goofy85

I'd better give it a miss, then. I don't have money to burn. Thanks.

Offline skittish

If you are turned on by the craziness, go for it. I have seen her again since my last post when she did a special offer and I was nearby. She was just as bonkers, by if I put that aside and break it down to service, she was very good (excellent owo/throat fucking in particular).

Surely you won't have a good punt though - she's Romanian(!)

I'm still kind of tempted she sounds more lively than the dead fish I've seen lately, might be just what I need. And the fact you went back for a sneaky second turn suggests she ain't all bad. I never did ditch her from my hot list.

Offline MC1999

She never answers the phone when I call her. Sent her a text message and got no reply. Anyone experienced this?

Offline ouv

Thanks guys, she sounds very interesting, I adore crazy chicks. I will give her a try. I will take my body protector, knee pads, as we might end up wrestling on the floor, and I kind of like it. I had similar experience with another wg long time ago, she use to lick my face, and bit me lightly, saying nasty things, was very playful, asked me to spank her hard, and lick her after I came. I am missing all that.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 03:15:52 pm by ouv »

Ted Bear

wowser how did I miss this thread!! She sounds fun :D

panel999

She sounds a bit like the Crazt Turkish Teacher girl in Harrow/Wembley Dilem - seen her twice and really really nice young girl - she sounds a bit mad and crazuty but very sweet and a great sexxy session - External Link/Members Only

This girl sounds similar BUT the drugs thing does worry me? If its crazy i want I rather go to my regular crazy beauty Dilem instead.

Offline skittish

She sounds a bit like the Crazt Turkish Teacher girl in Harrow/Wembley Dilem - seen her twice and really really nice young girl - she sounds a bit mad and crazuty but very sweet and a great sexxy session - External Link/Members Only

This girl sounds similar BUT the drugs thing does worry me? If its crazy i want I rather go to my regular crazy beauty Dilem instead.

Thanks Panel she sounds fun, I'm not a huge fan of the graffiti but I can overlook that if her tits are natural as stated. They do look as though they might be Tupperware tits in the photo's, can you confirm either way?

panel999

She is such a nice girl - very hot and loads of passion - very care free and great tits and arse - Very good service in all areas - she is crazy in a very nice way - loves to dance around and jump on the bed - really a kid in a womens body - see her reviews all true.

seen her 3 times and always such an uplift when you leave her that you want to keep going back as she does look after you.

Her tits are very nice and compact, all good to me - she does have a few tatoo's all done by herslef as she is a very good artist..

Reminds me to see her again in a few weeks time

Offline Rook_ee

Agreed. Saw her the other month. At first I found her energy exciting, but certain things went too far. Pushing me onto the bed, lying with her legs open and saying 'ok go lick my pussy' (not in a sexy way), taking a piss in front of me (we showered together after at my request), asking me if I had any cocaine on me, HEADBUTTING me as a joke and saying 'dont be scared baby, im not crazy!' (what the hell?) and worst of all: just before CIM climax, grabbing a tissue and covering my nob and laughing.

On the plus side, cracking body and let me throat fuck her while she dildo'd herself. Another highlight was when she briefly left the room, her flatmate Morena came in the room and stuck her tongue down my throat and started tossing me off! I didn't even say hello!

Overall, too crazy for me.

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN BUT... :scare: ... i'm tempted..especially with the friend coming in and just fuking with my mind like that...i would have payed for both!!! i wonder what hell of a show they could get up to toghether... thanks for the advice , im seriously thinking of going now!!  :D :cool: :D :cool:   p.s. got pix or links to Morena file??