Author Topic: Miss Tiny Taboo - Outcall Ashton/Manchester  (Read 3750 times)


3 review(s) for TattooTaboo  (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
I have waited 24 hrs after the booking, to make sure I wasnt caught up with 'after orgasm euphoria' :D

Miss Tiny Taboo External Link/Members Only

I cannot remember which thread mentioned her first, but she had one review here and it was negative. My small brain couldnt resist tho she had very much the look I like.

Outcall - 1hr - £170
Her comms were top notch, in fact, maybe a little to much. 'I am walking to the hotel' 'I am at the hotel' 'I am in the lift'  I kid you not.

In the previous review here, the main problem seemed to be that she tries to rush the booking (like they all do). So forewarned with this information (thank you fuckalot https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=100232.msg1191083#msg1191083) when speaking to her on the phone I explained I am a 'one shot man', so dont rush me, I will be wanting my full hour, I want to set the pace etc.
When she arrived and after she got changed into the required outfit, I confirmed the time wth her on my phone and we began. (She was 20 mins late, but was using public transport to get to me, and kept me informed)

I am not sure if it was those precautions, that ensured a 'no rush' service or not, however there was no problem with timings at all.


Onto the booking itself....

There are apperently face pics in the pg and she offered to send me someon whatsapp, but I like the surprise... She had a very pretty face, young looking, very well defined cheek bones. Her body is surprisngly small, if you like curvy girls, move along, she has a tiny body (she has a few more tattoos that arent visible in the pics) I asked for a schoolgirl outfit and roleplay, with WS. Her roleplay skills are very good, she really does act the part. Any sort of dirty old man roleplay that you wanted to try, she would be perfect for. She did not seem to have a problem with any of my requests (I specifcly asked her not to kiss me back while I was 'forcing myself' on her and kissing her, so can't comment on her kissing technique).
Services OW, RO, fingering, WS, roleplay, protected sex Mish/Cowgirl (Cowgirl is a sight to see, with her tiny body on my 'not quite' small body :D)

Only slight negative for me, was after all the deeds had been done, and we were chatting, she mentioned her boyfriend a lot, which I aint interested in, and don't want to hear about

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would see her again. She is hot, tiny and did exactly what I told her to do  :P

This isn't my usual stompimg ground, so its my first review on the NW board (wont be my last, booked Chelsea Brooke for a part 3some, part girl on girl time with my partner tomorrow) so I hoped you liked it  :thumbsup:



Offline cueball

Glad you had a good punt op

You're a better man than me, looking at her lacklustre likes list and eye watering price I'd have binned her in an instant.

By the sound of it she delivered, she should advertise that fact.

Offline hungrypunt

Looks like you managed to get services that are not on her list Mate, and the previous neg review couldnt get..OWO,
good review, now I know OWO is a possibilty, Im on it.
Can I ask where did you cum.

Offline Billy no mates

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,851
  • Likes: 55
  •  
  • Reviews: 67
Looks like you managed to get services that are not on her list Mate, and the previous neg review couldnt get..OWO,
good review, now I know OWO is a possibilty, Im on it.
Can I ask where did you cum.

I misstyped, sorry, it was OW not OWO, I will ask admin to correct. I proof read the review three times before posting as well sorry :dash:

I came in the mac during sex.

Offline Scotpunter

I'm the guilty party who left her the bad feedback on AW. She wouldn't confirm the booking so I could leave neg feedback on her page.

I got a text 3 hours before the booking to confirm I was still coming. Then less than an hour before, I got a text to say something had come up and she couldn't do it. As I'd arranged my day to see her I pointed this out and we met about an hour later than planned. Wish I hadn't bothered. Once the money was in her hand she wasn't interested. 'Oh I don't do kissing'...'oh I dont let fingers inside' etc etc. This was despite us agreeing to GFE prior to meeting.

She also appeared stoned when we met and like bonsey said goes on about her boyfriend (which she had fell out with) a lot.

Definately not one I'd recommend.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

bookbindercol

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hey,  I'm new to posting on this site, although I have been gratefully receding reviews for a while now. I just thought I would add my experience into the mix about Miss Tiny Taboo.

I too found her stinking of weed when I arrived, in fact the whole place did, and she was clearly off her head.

Things began OK, she knows how to RP, but soon she was complaining, winging about this and that (nothing outside her Likes list or ruled out on her AW page).  She was generally surly, unenthusiastic and unpleasant to be with too.

I hung in for a while then got out.

Won't be going back.

As a newbe, I'll understand if this review doesn't count for much, but I thought I ought tonsay. Generally I am very happy with the punts I select. This was a rare disappointment. A big one!!!

Offline xxlmuscles

Really confused now :unknown: Not sure to add her to my HL or not now  :unknown:

bookbindercol

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Really confused now :unknown: Not sure to add her to my HL or not now  :unknown:

Well, it's completely up to you of course, but I have scrubbed her off my list completely, even though she offers a lot I look for in a punt.

There are far better girls to choose from, ones that are not so drugged up, and who actually want the session and are enthusiastic throughout. I found the whole thing a complete turn off (after a brief few minutes of excitement at the outset).

Not good. But you pays yur money and makes yur choice!

Good luck either way.

Offline Scotpunter

Well, it's completely up to you of course, but I have scrubbed her off my list completely, even though she offers a lot I look for in a punt.

There are far better girls to choose from, ones that are not so drugged up, and who actually want the session and are enthusiastic throughout. I found the whole thing a complete turn off (after a brief few minutes of excitement at the outset).

Not good. But you pays yur money and makes yur choice!

Good luck either way.

Thats pretty much the same experience as I got. After I left a post on here commenting on her behaviour I got a load of texts from her slagging me off and saying she would post me on ugly mugs so I wouldn't meet any other girls.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

bookbindercol

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That sounds about right. She seems on the edge of crazy, if you ask me. I really don't think her threats are at all reasonable if you had a really disappointing punt (and I am sure you did!), and have been brave enough to warn others, so they don't get caught as well.

She is really giving girls that want to give good service a bad name. Plenty do. She really doesn't. Or can't.

Offline rovingman

How on earth did you book her...I've found her impossible to contact on AW... maybe doesn't like my profile? And there's nothing wrong with the profile other than no reviews..

Offline Scotpunter

That sounds about right. She seems on the edge of crazy, if you ask me. I really don't think her threats are at all reasonable if you had a really disappointing punt (and I am sure you did!), and have been brave enough to warn others, so they don't get caught as well.

She is really giving girls that want to give good service a bad name. Plenty do. She really doesn't. Or can't.


She actually phoned me at one point to give abuse, It was good for a chuckle though. During her tirade I pointed out she sounded nuts to which she admitted. 'I have mental problems and my Dr knows I prostitute myself and told me I shouldn't, but I can do as I like'  :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac