Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Anna Konienn xx - Turnpike Lane  (Read 1184 times)

1 review(s) for xx Anna Konienn xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not much to report here. A short 2 minute walk from Turnpike Lane station.

Looked exactly like pictures in her gallery and I enjoyed walking up the  stairs behind her....until her dress came off. Big red/purple blotch all over the right side of her chest. Saggy tits and belly with c-section scar. Suddenly became very unattractive and I asked for my £40 back as I'd changed my mind.

To be fair to her, she handled this well and didn't question anything. Could hear the pimp in the other room and was glad she didn't complicate things.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not much to report here. A short 2 minute walk from Turnpike Lane station.

Looked exactly like pictures in her gallery and I enjoyed walking up the  stairs behind her....until her dress came off. Big red/purple blotch all over the right side of her chest. Saggy tits and belly with c-section scar. Suddenly became very unattractive and I asked for my £40 back as I'd changed my mind.

To be fair to her, she handled this well and didn't question anything. Could hear the pimp in the other room and was glad she didn't complicate things.

Sorry to hear this and thanks for the the warning.

I think I know this place and I've walked from it, before.

As for the W/G, I must admit I've seen the profile and considered her.

But I had a feeling, its the place I walked from some time ago.

Offline jesus_jones

Yeah Pumps, it was nasty. Shame, she looked decent with the dress on.

Don - I am sure you have been there before. On West Green Road. Horribly indiscreet as they come to the door and let you in and it's a busy road during the day.