Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetTeen_julia20 - Old Street, London  (Read 1381 times)

Macca 68

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £100 for 60 minutes.

Phoned at 11am for a same day appointment and told 2pm is the only available slot. I understand that others say she sounds a bit abrupt on the phone and I tend to agree....that all changes when you meet her though.

The flat is above shops, 3 floors up and no lifts about a 6/7 minute walk from Old St station. The bedroom is small and a bit messy, bathroom is nice with a decent size corner shower with body wash and hot water.

Julia herself is a really friendly Polish lass in her late 20's with a fit as fuck slim tanned body. Now she won't win any beauty contests as she is not a £250ph facially stunning girl, more the girl next door type. For me it doesn't really matter about the face when her head is bobbing up and down on my cock or her tongue buried up my arse.

She initiated FK (not proper DFK) as soon as I stepped out the shower and within 1 minute she was on her knees sucking my knob reasonably deeply. Licking up and down the sides and making it bulge out her cheeks encouraging me to give her face and my knob a little slap. She asked if I liked rimming and told me to get in to the bed in doggy - she then ate my arsehole!! Bloody lovely it was and she'd oiled her hands so they were milking my knob at the same time. Then flipped her over for me to do the same to her, 69 with her on top before unloading a weeks worth in to her mouth. She kept her lips around the tip until the last drop was squeezed out before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Back in the room and a nice oily massage whilst the little fella started to stir again. Over I flipped for more OWO plus 69 and with 15 minutes to go the Johnny went on. No need to apply lube as her fanny was soaking due to my slobber and on top she got. She ride me like a trooper making loads of noise before I popped inside her. Quick shower, dressed, cheeky cuddle and kiss and back out in the street in about 60 minutes. Excellent punt.

Pros: lovely body, nice personality, rims for Poland, sucks well and a great fuck.
Negs: Can't really think of anything

She says she's off home on Friday for 2 weeks just in case anyone was planning a visit.

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review oh well I will have to wait two weeks or so maybe HSG will fill in  :music:

holland

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid £100 for 60 minutes.

Phoned at 11am for a same day appointment and told 2pm is the only available slot. I understand that others say she sounds a bit abrupt on the phone and I tend to agree....that all changes when you meet her though.

The flat is above shops, 3 floors up and no lifts about a 6/7 minute walk from Old St station. The bedroom is small and a bit messy, bathroom is nice with a decent size corner shower with body wash and hot water.

Julia herself is a really friendly Polish lass in her late 20's with a fit as fuck slim tanned body. Now she won't win any beauty contests as she is not a £250ph facially stunning girl, more the girl next door type. For me it doesn't really matter about the face when her head is bobbing up and down on my cock or her tongue buried up my arse.

She initiated FK (not proper DFK) as soon as I stepped out the shower and within 1 minute she was on her knees sucking my knob reasonably deeply. Licking up and down the sides and making it bulge out her cheeks encouraging me to give her face and my knob a little slap. She asked if I liked rimming and told me to get in to the bed in doggy - she then ate my arsehole!! Bloody lovely it was and she'd oiled her hands so they were milking my knob at the same time. Then flipped her over for me to do the same to her, 69 with her on top before unloading a weeks worth in to her mouth. She kept her lips around the tip until the last drop was squeezed out before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Back in the room and a nice oily massage whilst the little fella started to stir again. Over I flipped for more OWO plus 69 and with 15 minutes to go the Johnny went on. No need to apply lube as her fanny was soaking due to my slobber and on top she got. She ride me like a trooper making loads of noise before I popped inside her. Quick shower, dressed, cheeky cuddle and kiss and back out in the street in about 60 minutes. Excellent punt.

Pros: lovely body, nice personality, rims for Poland, sucks well and a great fuck.
Negs: Can't really think of anything

She says she's off home on Friday for 2 weeks just in case anyone was planning a visit.
I m glad you had good time.
My experience with her was very similar.
She must start with the same session all the time...The blow job on her knees then the rimming doggy..
Thats why she is so good at it. Practice makes perfect. She is the rimming gold medalist  :dancegirl: :lol:

punther

holland

Her ukp review stats  :coolgirl:

Impressive!
The rimming doggy i have to say was new to me.  I was so surprise when she asked me to do that.  :lol:
She is the queen of rimming. Gold medalist in rimming. The flicking tongue up the ass is 10.0 . :lol:

« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:34:07 am by holland »

punther

Impressive!
The rimming doggy i have to say was new to me.  I was so surprise when she asked me to do that.  :lol:
She is the queen of rimming. Gold medalist in rimming. The flicking tongue up the ass is 10.0 . :lol:

Think i may have to book her for purely just a rimming and milking session

Have you seen cutest lucy? If yes how does her rimming compare?

holland

Think i may have to book her for purely just a rimming and milking session

Have you seen cutest lucy? If yes how does her rimming compare?

No i haven' t seen cutest lucy.
Nicole rimming is good imo but i can' t compare.
Any positions are available including doggy. First time i experienced a girl doing rimming so willing and naturally.  She also use a oil. She does a. fingering covered with condom as well.

punther

No i haven' t seen cutest lucy.
Nicole rimming is good imo but i can' t compare.
Any positions are available including doggy. First time i experienced a girl doing rimming so willing and naturally.  She also use a oil. She does a. fingering covered with condom as well.

Cheers

Not into fingers tbh but yh she sounds enthusiastic with the tounge...hotlisted