Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Jordan's Juggs - Sutton  (Read 4222 times)

36 review(s) for JUICY JORDANS JUGGS (20 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dtflask

Never felt the need to post a review before, as this site is simply an excellent research resource for me. This deserves some feedback though. I called at 3pm, booked appointment for 4:30pm. Communicated at 4:25 - I'll be "2 mins". Called at 4:35 "yeah 2 mins".

Got a text at 4:50 - I'll be 2 mins.

Drove off at 5:10.

Time waster.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dtflask

My error, please amend to Negative

Online TallnHung

Saw her a couple time.
One very good (I was mesmerised by her tits) second good, third Ok, fourth Meh and then I found a good regular elsewhere.
Only WG where knowing each other more it got less good.  Shame as she has an amazing rack and can be very dirty.

Offline contentguy

I've seen her a few times, short notice, scratch an itch type sessions.
Found her quite business like, definitely not a GFE but each time was 15 minute quickie so that's understandable.  She may be more engaging on a longer session.

Worth seeing, those breasts are mesmerising.

Guy

Offline Silver Birch

I got lost and was late arriving. She was not happy. I think she may have a queue of men waiting for a £20 handjob!

Offline dtflask

Need to point out my first post was due to a misunderstanding, she mistook me for a time wasting punter. She's been more than courteous since so please can someone delete my op?

Offline Mightier Than

I don't understand.  If she thought you were a timewaster why accept a booking - and once the booking's agreed why think you're a timewaster when you communicate 5 minutes before the appointment. What was she expecting?

Offline Silver Birch

Need to point out my first post was due to a misunderstanding, she mistook me for a time wasting punter. She's been more than courteous since so please can someone delete my op?

More likely she has put the frighteners on you. Dump the sim, and move on. Reviews do not get deleted on UKP  :hi:

It is difficult to see a misunderstanding in your opening post.

Offline dtflask

No frighteners put on at all, I'm more than happy to see her again. I've spoken to her since and it was genuinely a mix up. She thought she was teaching a timewaster a lesson by dicking about. I'm still going to see her when I'm in her area.

Offline daverfc

I've blocked her after a fair few unwanted text messages announcing she was in the area etc.  Nothing discreet about her.

Offline Silver Birch

No frighteners put on at all, I'm more than happy to see her again. I've spoken to her since and it was genuinely a mix up. She thought she was teaching a timewaster a lesson by dicking about. I'm still going to see her when I'm in her area.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JayGatsby

Then it is still correct that it is a negative

She wastes the time of genuine punters on a "feeling" - if she is to be believed

More likely had double booked or couldn't be bothered