Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Chinese Health Centre" West Hampstead massage  (Read 7032 times)

Offline od13218

No website- Chinese health shop at 170 West End Lane.
Half hour massage was £30- normally I avoid places that charge more than 25 but I was in need (genuinely of a massage- and also nuts full to bursting) and didn't have much time. I'd also seen a curvy girl opening the place up a few minutes before and hoped I'd get her- which I did.
Went downstairs to a rather uninviting room with a slight smell of damp and thought I'd made a bad call.
However the massage was excellent- firm and skilled, with oil, very thorough. My masseuse was a chubby girl called Kaylie (no idea how to spell it)- probably fair to call her fat. I like a fat girl but many won't. She seemed to live up to the "fat girls are more grateful" cliche, at any rate.
Massage was completely unrushed, which I appreciated- often they get you to turn over after a few brushes of the thigh. When I eventually did turn over there was a bit of chat, limited English but just enough and smiley/friendly attitude. She stroked my cock and asked if I wanted anything else- she offered B2B for 50 but I only wanted to pay 40 so said what can she do for 40. She didn't exactly do B2B but stripped and offered tits to suck (which got a great response- I've often noticed this with Chinese girls) and a very wet pussy to finger, while working my cock with plenty of oil.
Eventually came copiously, and after cleaning me up she offered more massage which I gratefully accepted- feet, legs, head and neck, very professionally done. Got dressed, paid the extra 40 and left- I'd been in for a good 40 mins.
So £70 total for an excellent massage, leisurely hand job and plenty of fondling and fingering.
Did the job nicely.

peter296

she let you finger her? or just the tip

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Nice one, good to read about you having fun.

Did the oil have a scent? I dare not arrive home being oily or scented.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 02:30:54 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline od13218

she let you finger her? or just the tip
Mostly just the tip and rubbing her clit but I think proper fingering would have been fine- she was dripping wet and wanted more but I shot my load!

Offline od13218

Nice one, good to read about you having fun.

Did the oil have a scent? I dare not arrive home being oily or scented.
I think it was scent-free but if my wife had been at home I wouldn't have risked it- she was away at the time so I didn't think about it too much. She did help rub me down afterwards to remove it but I think there would have been traces. Maybe you could ask for no oil?

Speedy12

Offline od13218

Update: went again this week, same girl - Cally apparently is the name. This time didn't quite haggle so hard and paid 45 instead of 50 on top of the 30 door fee. Service was even better this time and included proper fingering and RO which had her moaning and wimpering. She now works Thurs and Sat.

Offline djf

Thanks for the review. Haven't been there for ages. Is it just independents renting the rooms now?

dc200

When you say Cally is a big girl. How big are we talking? What sort of dress size. I'm a big fan of the larger(fat) Asian girls. Wouldn't mind trying out myself

Offline Ozy84

Theres a coco and nana there today, anybody tried?

Offline od13218

Thanks for the review. Haven't been there for ages. Is it just independents renting the rooms now?
I don't know anything about whether the girls are employed by the shop or self-employed- I've only been twice!
It did seem quite a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, not rushed or pushy as some seem to be.

Offline od13218

When you say Cally is a big girl. How big are we talking? What sort of dress size. I'm a big fan of the larger(fat) Asian girls. Wouldn't mind trying out myself
I confess I am terrible at estimating sizes- maybe 16 or 18? I would describe her as fat but not huge. You could always go along and take a look before deciding...

IWANTITALL

I just came back from here. I forgot the woman's name. I paid 45 for an hour massage at reception. After some time massaging the masseus said 50 for b2b. I said I only had 30 left. She offered top off and handjob only. But she had her tights still on. The massage was disappointing. She finally gave a handjob which lasted 25 to 30 mins. I couldn't let my load out. Time was nearly up. I asked if I can feel your pussylips. She said no because of infection. I didn't get that. Anyway at the end of it all. I did not cum and left dissapointed. I said at the reception that I don't think I will come back. They offered a discount if I decided to come back. Surely out of courtesy the masseus should have refunded some money back for not fulfilling her service. I might go again but to a different woman.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 09:10:21 pm by IWANTITALL »