Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thailand January Visit - Same Same Girlfriend (4th Visit)  (Read 9117 times)

Capt Jack Sparrow

The original thread was locked down a few months ago after debating Thai girls. Remembering back I had given my story so far with regard to my Thai GF I met Pattaya. She was the first and only Thai girl I spent time with.

I have just returned from my 4th visit to TH. The GF is now back at home after I agreed to send money (like you do!). Remember she had only been in Pattaya a week when I saw her so not a seasoned girl by any sorts.

I decided to hire a car in Bangkok this time, download TH maps on my Tom Tom and also Roger Moore as a voice for my directions.

Arrived at the Airport and my little lady was waiting for me at the gate (with her auntie and uncle who got her there). Straight out of the airport 7pm and as I knew already everyone was a bit hungry so we found a big open air place near the airport flight line. Very nice food and was nice to be sitting outside in the warm on a January evening! Will have to ask where the place was.

Had a couple of days in BKK to do shopping, cinema, sleep and to put her application in for a Passport. Driving was fun and blended my driving in to what every one else was doing. Roger Moore was getting pissy with me doing U turns though.
In a club in BKK an Indian guy offered her 5000bht to go with him and she told him to go, because she had BF. Half a hour later the guy had offered her 10000bht she again said no and pointed to me and I waved at the Indian guy and smiled and he then skewered away.

There was a slight sea change with my girl. She was closer to me in small ways which I noted.
Next stop Pattaya to see some of her friends who are working still. Ended up in Mixx Disco which is her favourite and within an hour this small quiet Thai girl and taken down two Russian girls who were being a problem. So my girl spoke to her girlfriends which they then circled the two Ruskies then off with the high heels and wham, bam. I did not see it coming and jumped stright in and pulled my girl out and to shield her from any direct hits. Thai security jumped in and split it up and one guy walk the two of us of the dance floor while the other girls finished off so to speak.
In the reception area my girl put her heels on and calmly said... OK we go and eat now.

We then headed home to Chai Nat for a few days which was good, then on to Pak Chong to find her daughter and bring her back for a few days. Not seeing her a two years I think and the daughter had grown up was a bit hard for my girl. It was a hyper two days for sure then back to Pak Chong to take the daughter back. I bought her a push bike which she was happy about. Stayed in Pak Chong so we went to Khao Yai the next day and what a nice place that is.

Back to Chai Nat and bought my girl a Motorbike as she does not have one, so she was over the moon. Went looking for a long lost friend who help her when she was preggers and going through a bad patch. Ended up off road somewhere but yes found her friend and a emotional reunion. On the way back she asked if she could drive. I said can you drive and she sort of smiled and said yes an auto. Having paid for the best CDW and excess and the roads were not busy I said OK, so spent the next couple of days teaching her to drive though she would not stop at a junction which made me reach for a bottle of Lipo each time. Anyway she got the hang of it OK.

Back down to BKK to pick up her Passport and first encounter of rain and driving in BKK which was exciting and spent 3 hours trying not to flood the car.
Back down to Pattaya to see another friend and back into Mixx where some Indians piled her with Tequila. At 3am I pulled her out of the Club as the Indians were moving in on her. She yak yak’d with me for doing so but I was not drinking so stayed calm. Took her and her friend for food and she did calm down and sobered up a little.

Dropped her friend home and went back to the hotel. Put my TGF to bed! I washed and went to bed. I though she was alseep but then mounted me and wanted some action at 5 in the morning so OK twice in an evening was not something I can do usually. She was amazing and I was chuffed to bits with her and with me.
Woke up the next morning and she woke up and looked at me and said sorry, I asked her what she remembered and she said very little so during the day I spoke to her and she was shocked at her behaviour in the club.

Later in the day I looked at her and said that she was very sexy this morning and she she looked at me. What we do she asked. I gave her a little looked and the penny dropped. Did we make one? I said yes and that it was bloody fantastic and I had not seen that side of her before. She was shocked/embarrassed because she could not remember.  Really I said? He was on fire!

Back to BKK and she bought our last supper. Up early to take her to the bus station and then head to the airport. Dropped the car off having not hit or killed anything.

I have a very love sick young Thai girlfriend now. She has opened her heart for me and is totally exclusive to me. She is not sleeping, eating and we Skype 2/3 times a day. I am due back in April but after reviewing my company bonus I am back out in 4 weeks time much to her relief for 10 days.
More so she is back home and very happy and of course everyone is happy she is at home and has boyfriend take care of her. We laugh about the Russians and fucking me senseless :yahoo:
She mentioned before Christmas she wants to come and see me in the UK which I said we can sort out a visa for a 2-4 week stay but now she wants 4-6 months with me!
As she says to me, her God give her good luck now and she has good boyfriend and wants to stay with me long time.
She is in her 20's and I am, ahem... 40's so we will have to see how it goes.

Such fun..........

yumyum3

Enjoyed reading this. Thanks for taking the trouble to write it. Good luck  :)

vt

Nice story mate, I hope it all works out for you both.

paulkee

Thanks for sharing, glad that you both had a good time.

I've spent a very good part of the last 11 years in and out of Thailand, maximum stay was about 9 months.

In this time I've had long-term and short term girlfriends from all walks of life over there, as well as the typical bar and a-go-go girls. I have many friends who have eventually settled down and married previous bar girls, or stay with them as long term girlfriends and for the most part they are extremely happy, loyal couples and have made great families. So what I am saying is that there are plenty of nice , good girls out there, it sounds like you may have found one, and I wish you both well in the future.

The only problem is that some of the girls you could meet may not be quite so genuine for all sorts of reasons, just so long as you are aware of this, which I'm sure you are, and keep both eyes open and know what you are doing then everything should be just fine. Good luck.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 03:52:57 pm by paulkee »

bigone

good luck to you :),been there got the t shirt but never again, :P

Offline paulk7777

Good luck. I should mention that she will require a  visitor visa to visit the UK and unless she has a good, well paid job and can demonstrate that she can support herself, getting a Visa may prove difficult if not impossible. Been there myself, a long time ago but I don't think anything has changed.

Capt Jack Sparrow

Good luck. I should mention that she will require a  visitor visa to visit the UK and unless she has a good, well paid job and can demonstrate that she can support herself, getting a Visa may prove difficult if not impossible. Been there myself, a long time ago but I don't think anything has changed.

Thanks and yes it's going to be difficult to get but we are going to apply anyway and I am here now getting my supporting documents in order so to take out with me next month when she goes to submit the info and be interviewed.

Thanks for the positive comments everyone :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

I agree with the comments to be careful, there are so many guys sending bargirls monthly wages to keep her exclusive, so exclusive that some girls have multipule farang sponsors, they are just such great actresses, many pretend to be back home in the village, while they are still down in Bkk or Pattaya freelancing and partying with their mates, for a relationship with a bargirl to work you need to live together, not to say these relationships never work out, but its a challenge. Good luck!

Offline Marmalade

In this time I've had long-term and short term girlfriends from all walks of life over there, as well as the typical bar and a-go-go girls. I have many friends who have eventually settled down and married previous bar girls, or stay with them as long term girlfriends and for the most part they are extremely happy, loyal couples and have made great families. So what I am saying is that there are plenty of nice , good girls out there, it sounds like you may have found one, and I wish you both well in the future.

The only problem is that some of the girls you could meet may not be quite so genuine for all sorts of reasons, just so long as you are aware of this, which I'm sure you are, and keep both eyes open and know what you are doing then everything should be just fine. Good luck.

The best way is to play them at their own game. I had a Patpong hooker come to Hua Hin for a holiday with me one time unpaid to 'prove' that she loved me. When we got back, her friend - who was better good-looking - also wanted to 'prove' that she loved me. Sadly they realised the ploy was running out of believability . . .

paulkee

I agree with the comments to be careful, there are so many guys sending bargirls monthly wages to keep her exclusive, so exclusive that some girls have multipule farang sponsors, they are just such great actresses, many pretend to be back home in the village, while they are still down in Bkk or Pattaya freelancing and partying with their mates, for a relationship with a bargirl to work you need to live together, not to say these relationships never work out, but its a challenge. Good luck!

This is too often very true. I've seen this from all sides, I've been the guy sending the money for a short time, I also have friends who've owned beer bars and a-go-go bars so I got to know the 'staff' and the not-so-inside knowledge of how some of the girls operate and I've got friends who have married ex-freelancers who have kept no secrets about the multiple sponsors that they and their friends (used to) have.

So to clarify my earlier post, most of the guys I know who have settled and made happy, steady families with ex-bar girls, freelancers etc have first of all played the field for a some time so they know the score about the scene, some even got burnt once or twice, and secondly as you mention, and perhaps most importantly, they live or have lived in Thailand both before and during the relationship/marriage.

But as I said previously there are plenty of good ones out there, so there's no reason why this relationship shouldn't work out if the OP is aware of the scene and keeps his eyes wide open.

Offline Jerboa

This is too often very true. I've seen this from all sides, I've been the guy sending the money for a short time, I also have friends who've owned beer bars and a-go-go bars so I got to know the 'staff' and the not-so-inside knowledge of how some of the girls operate and I've got friends who have married ex-freelancers who have kept no secrets about the multiple sponsors that they and their friends (used to) have.

So to clarify my earlier post, most of the guys I know who have settled and made happy, steady families with ex-bar girls, freelancers etc have first of all played the field for a some time so they know the score about the scene, some even got burnt once or twice, and secondly as you mention, and perhaps most importantly, they live or have lived in Thailand both before and during the relationship/marriage.

But as I said previously there are plenty of good ones out there, so there's no reason why this relationship shouldn't work out if the OP is aware of the scene and keeps his eyes wide open.

So true, I've never been one to sponsor, but as you say I've had the low down by the girls on how many sponsors and how much baht they get a month, maybe strange to tell this to a potential customer, but I guess many of these girls realise very quickly I'm never one to swallow their sponsor BS.

Capt Jack Sparrow

Yep - eyes wide open.
Been very straight with her and she is a very honest person.

She is at home a long way from Pattaya and has declined visits back for parties because I am not with her to go.

At home she is Project Managing her new room being built and involved with a local Temple a lot.

No Thai BF as she does not want after the last one knocked her up and then went out with another girl. VERY keen to come to the UK so to spend a lot of time with me so I do not use all my holiday up too quickly going out to see her leaving me to go out later in the year.

Might have hit Jackpot first time as she has just Skyped withy me before bed time asking if we can have a steamy hot shower when I am over next month as she has not done it before in a shower Oh Happy days. :wacko:

paulkee

At home she is Project Managing her new room being built and involved with a local Temple a lot.

You wouldn't happen to be bankrolling the building of that new room and/or contributing to the upkeep or feeding of the monks in the local temple would you?

James999

The sensible thing to do is tell her that you have lost your job and run out of money, but that you still love her, you will probably find she will vanish  :cool:

Capt Jack Sparrow

You wouldn't happen to be bankrolling the building of that new room and/or contributing to the upkeep or feeding of the monks in the local temple would you?

The new room is "our" room! I am covering the cost for a Air con unit and a nice big bed  :yahoo:
And wi fi so I can work when I am there so extending my time out in LOS.

paulkee

The new room is "our" room! I am covering the cost for a Air con unit and a nice big bed  :yahoo:
And wi fi so I can work when I am there so extending my time out in LOS.

Fair enough. Where's that, Chai Nat? Issan? You'll need it. What's the toilet and shower like? You might find yourself splashing out on a proper sit down if all they have is a squat and bucket.

Capt Jack Sparrow

Fair enough. Where's that, Chai Nat? Issan? You'll need it. What's the toilet and shower like? You might find yourself splashing out on a proper sit down if all they have is a squat and bucket.

Chai Nat. The shower will be Electricfed (and warm). Though the electrics are already exposed in the shower hut as the washing machine is in there and a light. I don't touch anything metal in there. Yes might suggest a new loo. Can't get to grip with having to squat. I can't relax and I break off too soon  :vomit: Otherwise will have to make an excuse to go to Tesco's now and again.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The sensible thing to do is tell her that you have lost your job and run out of money, but that you still love her, you will probably find she will vanish  :cool:

James you are a cynic, however you are probably spot on.  :hi:

Capt Jack Sparrow

Room looks good, but yes had a call asking if I could buy the loo as well, but noted no wall tiles so I guess I will be buying them. I suggested a bigger shower area for body to body and it seems the builder understood my requirments. I'll test it later next week when I am back up country.
Considering there is very little on AW and still a year away from the much awaited Romanian invasion,  it's all very nice.

Offline Jerboa

Room looks good, but yes had a call asking if I could buy the loo as well, but noted no wall tiles so I guess I will be buying them. I suggested a bigger shower area for body to body and it seems the builder understood my requirments. I'll test it later next week when I am back up country.
Considering there is very little on AW and still a year away from the much awaited Romanian invasion,  it's all very nice.

What's a Romanian invasions got to do with LOS?

Timmobile

Yep - eyes wide open.
Been very straight with her and she is a very honest person.

She is at home a long way from Pattaya and has declined visits back for parties because I am not with her to go.

No Thai BF as she does not want after the last one knocked her up and then went out with another girl. VERY keen to come to the UK so to spend a lot of time with me so I do not use all my holiday up too quickly going out to see her leaving me to go out later in the year.

Might have hit Jackpot first time as she has just Skyped withy me before bed time asking if we can have a steamy hot shower when I am over next month as she has not done it before in a shower Oh Happy days. :wacko:

I hope it all works out

I know quite a few Thai girls spend quit a bit of time there too and they are absolute the best girls in the world to make you fall in love with them

Almost all Thai girls want a Falang boyfriend, the story is always the same, Thai girl has child with Thai man, he beggers off and pays nothing towards the up keep of the child, the girl has to provide everything, she may also be under pressure to support her parents as well as their culture is very family orientated as you will know.
A falang offers a way out, they are perceived to be wealthy, and we all love Thai women, they are attentive, respectful young looking and slim
and in general enthusiastic lovers

Almost 100% of the WG  and non WG girls in the tourist spots are from Issan, being a WG in Thailand does not have the same stigma it has in the UK ( which is a good thing )
lts a means to an end

But ask yourself one question why would a beautiful 20 year old want to hook up with a 40 plus guy, true love , well maybe, security most definitely.
I know quite a few UK guys who have married Thai women and live in Thailand you will have to accept that while she may indeed love you , in the pecking order you will be at least #3 after the parents, child

Just proceed with care chap

Been their

bigone

I hope it all works out

I know quite a few Thai girls spend quit a bit of time there too and they are absolute the best girls in the world to make you fall in love with them

Almost all Thai girls want a Falang boyfriend, the story is always the same, Thai girl has child with Thai man, he beggers off and pays nothing towards the up keep of the child, the girl has to provide everything, she may also be under pressure to support her parents as well as their culture is very family orientated as you will know.
A falang offers a way out, they are perceived to be wealthy, and we all love Thai women, they are attentive, respectful young looking and slim
and in general enthusiastic lovers

Almost 100% of the WG  and non WG girls in the tourist spots are from Issan, being a WG in Thailand does not have the same stigma it has in the UK ( which is a good thing )
lts a means to an end

But ask yourself one question why would a beautiful 20 year old want to hook up with a 40 plus guy, true love , well maybe, security most definitely.
I know quite a few UK guys who have married Thai women and live in Thailand you will have to accept that while she may indeed love you , in the pecking order you will be at least #3 after the parents, child

Just proceed with care chap

Been their
a very good post :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa

I'd suggest that as a farang you'd be lucky to come higher than #5 in the pecking order, after the family, the King, Buddha, any other Thai people......

Capt Jack Sparrow

She has been in the UK 5 weeks now with me and enjoying her life. I am knackered.

The penny has dropped that her father just wants money all the time and she is no saying no. He wanted 20K B before we left and now wants 50k B. She has told him no way.
She will go back in a few months time a different lady. She worked very hard and gave all her money away. She had 900b in the bank when she left to come back to the UK with me.

Yes, she loves her Temple very much but I am the love of her life for sure and loves the attention and security.

Offline Jerboa

Interesting story, call me a cynic but not sure I believe all of it though.

So after only 4-5 visits you decide to sponsor a Pattaya bargirl. How much you sending her monthly?

When you first met her she'd only worked the bar 1 week, sure where have I heard that one?
So are you fluent In Thai? as a farm fresh girls wont know more than 5 English phrases.
"this small quiet Thai girl and taken down two Russian girls" this Isn't the act of a farm fresh girl.

She only got a Passport In February, and In the space of 3 months you managed to wangle a tourist Visa for her, a pretty difficult thing to do, some guys have trouble to get their thai wives a UK visa, let a loan a Pattaya bargirl.  :rolleyes:

Capt Jack Sparrow

I send her enought to live at home in Chi Nat!

I have researched her claim to being in Pattaya for just 1 week prior to seeing me and it all looks good.

She knew less than 5 phrases to be honest but it working hard to learn more. One year on and she is doing OK. Though very shy here in the UK.

She does have a temper on her and her mum told her before leaving for the UK, not to flare up or you might lose him! She can be a handful a week before her period to be honest.

Thanks - the visa application ran at least 100 pages of info and was very detailed, all wrapped up in an indexed folder. Visa took just 16 days to get. Not bad condidering she does not own any land or property.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 11:52:31 am by Capt Jack Sparrow »

Offline Jerboa

So as you say, she owns no land or property, has she big baht in her bank? Ex bargirl with no job, and no reason to go home, hmm I'm no visa expert but how did the British embassy let that slip past?

There are professional educated Thais  in BKK who would of had to of gone through a lot of hoops to get a visa, but your girl gets one in 2 weeks! Let us know your secrets.

Capt Jack Sparrow

I checked her K Bank account and she has 934Bt in it. We had to enclose a photo copy of the account.
I guess I went through the visa requirments and answered all the questions and provided further info where it looked flakey. So for example I said I own my own home, took photos of the inside of the house and included a mortage statement and Zoopla house value figure. The wording in the invitation letter is the key.
The fact I stated that " I will bear all her responsibilities, travel, housing and medical expences within the UK" delights the UK Embassy!
The reason for the long stay I put as that I can save my holiday up and go out to see her at Christmas, rather than use all my holiday up now.
I also stated she will go back and at any time she wants to leave sooner than planned I would fund her ticket back with out question or delay.

Offline mh

The fact I stated that " I will bear all her responsibilities, travel, housing and medical expences within the UK" delights the UK Embassy!

Nothing "delights" them. There has to be evidence of how the visitor will be supported without getting a job. Either because they have money or because someone else is paying. It's mandatory, not optional.

The second thing they need to know is that she would leave the country at the end of the visa term and that requires evidence of what she has left behind in her home country and would therefore compel her to return. Someone just "vouching" that she will leave is not permitted, though there is this move to have placement of cash bonds for visitors.

Offline Jerboa

I checked her K Bank account and she has 934Bt in it. We had to enclose a photo copy of the account.
I guess I went through the visa requirments and answered all the questions and provided further info where it looked flakey. So for example I said I own my own home, took photos of the inside of the house and included a mortage statement and Zoopla house value figure. The wording in the invitation letter is the key.
The reason for the long stay I put as that I can save my holiday up and go out to see her at Christmas, rather than use all my holiday up now.
I also stated she will go back and at any time she wants to leave sooner than planned I would fund her ticket back with out question or delay.

You were Incredibly lucky then.  :)

Timmobile

You were Incredibly lucky then.  :)

Keep us posted

I genuinely hope it all works out,

I know approx 10 thai ladies in the UK strangely all divorced their husbands once their 'permanent residence 'status had come through

I hate to be negative but the whole culture thing is so very different, they are 'wired' very differently
By now you may have gathered that i speak from experience

watch this u tube clip put up with the first couple of minutes, he talks sense without being derogatory

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jerboa

Keep us posted

I genuinely hope it all works out,

I know approx 10 thai ladies in the UK strangely all divorced their husbands once their 'permanent residence 'status had come through

I hate to be negative but the whole culture thing is so very different, they are 'wired' very differently
By now you may have gathered that i speak from experience

watch this u tube clip put up with the first couple of minutes, he talks sense without being derogatory

Good post, I also know a couple of Thai ladies In UK who left their husband after UK residency was granted, as I said In a earlier post,

I'd suggest that as a farang you'd be lucky to come higher than #5 in the pecking order, after the family, the King, Buddha, any other Thai people.

A friend of mine Is married to a Thai lady, never a bargirl, she has no Immediate family, so no buffalo stories, and she Is always on the look out for any Thai trying to crook them out of 1 baht, some advice I heard from him and other long term expats Is never buy property that you as a farang can not own, you may buy a condo, never be worth more dead than alive, life can be cheap In a 3rd world country, be sure there is a clause In any will that If you are killed suspiciously no baht goes to the wife.

baltar

Yea I'd be careful lots of women in these places will just love to take advantage of a rich westerner. There's a guy in Canada right now called Tom Matty who is getting taken to the cleaners by the Canadian courts by his Thai ex wife who took his kids back to Thailand,  paying a ton in child support, etc. Technically he can go and see them but they took away his passport. He's already spent over 60 thousand dollars fighting it.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 06:11:50 pm by baltar »

Offline kowalski

Call me a cynic but I was in phuket a couple of years ago and thery were quite a few older uk sponsors.Problem was when they went home sponsor number two would be on the way out.My understanding is you can't own property so the punter pays for it to be in her name and gets kneecapped. I've seen guys import them here and within a short time they network and wise up.They usually do a bit of hairdressing and get well cued up whilst working dodgy. I think the only way it works is if you've kneecapped here and are skint and retired then you can live cheap out there and keep your eye on things.Not for me.

Capt Jack Sparrow

She going strong 2nd summer here. Visit visa was no problem. I am getting exhausted though. I seem to have woken her body up so she says. Small break now until I go out at Christmas thank goodness.

Offline Marmalade

I'd suggest that as a farang you'd be lucky to come higher than #5 in the pecking order, after the family, the King, Buddha, any other Thai people......
I didn't think the pecking order went further than 4. After that it is mostly "miscellaneous."

Most "miscellaneouses" are dumbchucks. Rather like the way a cat views its owner. May even be a lifelong 'relationship'.

Nothing wrong with being a rabbit i guess  . . .

But how, exactly, does a 'nice' Thai girl get her capital?

Offline Marmalade

There's a more in-depth look by Louis Theroux.

Look at it as a business venture. From the Thai point of view, the priorities are fall intensely in love and move things along quickly. That the farang is "nice and kind" is a working requirement of course. You don't open a restaurant in a rough neighbourhood, even with someone else's money.

Offline Jerboa

I didn't think the pecking order went further than 4. After that it is mostly "miscellaneous."

Most "miscellaneouses" are dumbchucks. Rather like the way a cat views its owner. May even be a lifelong 'relationship'.

Nothing wrong with being a rabbit i guess  . . .

But how, exactly, does a 'nice' Thai girl get her capital?

Yes I've seen that Thai scam one before, it just shows how stupid some farangs are, they will buy anything their girl tells them, even average girls like her can run several stupid bf's/sponsors, you see nowadays many of these average bargirls sat in a beer bar on their expensive smart phone, they're not saying hi to mama, they are hustling their sponsors.

Offline santiago2

Beware you Guys going back to Thailand to same girlfriend, my mate Den is on his 3rd visit, he first met her when she was working as a massuse at his hotel, she stayed with him for his last 3 nights, he couldn't get over her, she was the real thing, she used to ring him regular saying when you coming back my love, 3 months later he's back, the 2 week millionare, lovely time on an island, then Pattaya, but she starting to get on his nerves, the last 4 days she got the red flag flying, when he gets home, thats it never going again, she rings him regular again, most times asking for money to be sent, he's back out there now, she met him at the airport, she needed money to help her cousin, he gave her £200 in Baht, he'd already sent her money to book the hotel in Bangkok, and Pattaya, first 3 days the red flags flying, he phoned me yesterday, never again, i just as well be sleeping with a blow up doll he said, nothing like the girl i first knew, all she wants is money money, so guys be careful. dont fall in love withem.  :hi:

Offline Jerboa

Yes so many stories like this, your friend is lucky if he has woke up early to this, never sponsor a TG, they take the piss and don't respect weakness.