Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Bradshaw  (Read 2079 times)

2 review(s) for Charlotte Bradshaw (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Fleetwood100

I arranged to meet this one at an address in Norwich  after several text messages and a phone call and all seemed well. She was polite and business like on the phone,and the meet was set for midday on a Saturday.
I arrived at the address she sent; I was early so I parked a little walk away as I usually do when I meet: I have quite a noticeable car!
At five to 12 I called to get exact instructions on how to get to her flat,but she gave me vague details(not necessarily her fault) and as a result I ended up going to the wrong address. I was knocking at the correct number but in the wrong block of apartments.
My phone was in my car(I never take valuables into a meet) so I walked back to my car to call her to clarify. This all took a matter of 5or 6 minutes, but when I clicked my phone on there was already a missed call and a text ranting at me for "messing her about"and "being a time waster".I called her to say it was a genuine mistake and I was still up for the meet but she wouldn't have it and ranted about blacklisting me onAW and that I'd never get another booking. At this point I decided to abandon the meet, but she called me again this time demanding I pay her a cancellation fee. I refused,stating that she had effectively cancelled the meeting with her ugly attitude and that I was hardly going to continue the meet when there was so much bad feeling from her.
My conclusion is this one is impatient,unprofessional, rude,surly and best avoided. Shame, because on her profile she sounded really good.

Offline sxman

Link?

Might be worth getting a very cheap punting phone, one you would not miss if lost or stolen.

Thanks for the review.

Offline sxman

By the looks of it you have saved yourself some money, at least thats a positive.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Already a negative review on here, well worth searching on here before booking a punt, just type in the 7 digit number 2073397 in search bar.

Always handy to put in location of punt in the heading title.

Offline socks

Tbh mate I wish I'd had your experience, rather than the one I got from meeting her - see my review. Should indeed have checked here first and found someone better

P. Lonker

Should have read the review on here when she was based in Great Yarmouth, I have met this Girl, but never for a punt, THERE IS A LOT BETTER OUT THERE GUYS !!!! She once had a negative rating ref to her honesty, I cannot see it now, so you were right not to take to many valuables!

Fleetwood100

Cheers,lads. I was tempted to try her again but reading some of this stuff I'm happy with my decision and will delete and forget!!

Offline bigpoppapomp

She's definitely been around before under another username on AW and she had horrible reviews on that profile too, wish I could remember it now

Offline socks

She's definitely been around before under another username on AW and she had horrible reviews on that profile too, wish I could remember it now
Must've been a fair few years ago. I saw her in 2014 and was aware of her for good while before that

P. Lonker

I met her in 2007, she lived in Oriel way Gorleston, she worked for a Guy just doing out calls, she actually managed to SET FIRE TO HER HOUSE! a right fruit cake.

Offline socks

Blimey, you'd think with that length of service she might be good at it  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Blimey, you'd think with that length of service she might be good at it  :unknown:

Some of these elderly ladies get jaded.       :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline socks

Ah yes but that would suggest that at some point she put up a decent service. The evidence so far suggests that's not the case :unknown:

Offline Badvicar

You saw her sometime then Jimbo?