Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: slim tall blonde Greenford  (Read 941 times)

3 review(s) for BlondeModelBabe (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fact

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Posted earlier asking if anyone had seen this woman - hence went and tofit

I should say positive but being very picky...

Girl responds promptly to texts. Is in a well know apartment next to Lidl.

Got kissing but didnt continue as she is a smoker and i hate taste of smokers - not her fault but had to stop at kissing on lips after 30 secs.
OWO, working on head area a lot with tongue whizzing round head - not deep throat and a little licking of shaft and balls.
A couple of round of sex and pops. either my cock was getting very hot or her pussy was. she seemed to be moaning and enjoying cowgirl.
Great figure and only bad point was, when going to suck her lovely tits and big pointing nipples, she said they are soar - what a let down...
Sex in doggy and against wall as second round very enjoyable.
She's tall, so, if you like long legs and a lovely ass, shes a good vanilla punt.

would I go back - no but i would say, if your looking for basic punt in the area, with a girl that enjoys sex, 100% go see her at least once.
Very friendly early 30s woman.

Offline Nowornever

Greenford is convenient for me so will put her on the maybe list if all else fails!  :hi
Cheers!

marco.f

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Posted earlier asking if anyone had seen this woman - hence went and tofit

I should say positive but being very picky...

Girl responds promptly to texts. Is in a well know apartment next to Lidl.

Got kissing but didnt continue as she is a smoker and i hate taste of smokers - not her fault but had to stop at kissing on lips after 30 secs.
OWO, working on head area a lot with tongue whizzing round head - not deep throat and a little licking of shaft and balls.
A couple of round of sex and pops. either my cock was getting very hot or her pussy was. she seemed to be moaning and enjoying cowgirl.
Great figure and only bad point was, when going to suck her lovely tits and big pointing nipples, she said they are soar - what a let down...
Sex in doggy and against wall as second round very enjoyable.
She's tall, so, if you like long legs and a lovely ass, shes a good vanilla punt.

would I go back - no but i would say, if your looking for basic punt in the area, with a girl that enjoys sex, 100% go see her at least once.
Very friendly early 30s woman.

What has happened to the door in this picture?

External Link/Members Only

A space and time warp?

Offline Fact

looks like photo taken of the girl in the mirror from and angle and maybe a warped mirror or plastic mirror!!

Offline pumps

What has happened to the door in this picture?

A space and time warp?

Hes tried to photo shop an arse on, thats why everything looks twisted up.

that face and body though  :crazy:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fact

yes, the face did have make up caked on, as face not that pretty but body was nice and zero need of photoshopping IMHO - just shit photos and angles.
im not raving about her but if in the area, one to enjoy a good fuck with ;)