Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal - Cardiff - 07950793142  (Read 2583 times)

34 review(s) for BlondeLikesFun (34 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Corus Boy

After another search AW for another likely looking lady I settled on Crystal;

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not a mass of extra information available but nothing that I read was putting me off and I couldn't get the picture of her arse out of my mind.

Phone call led to texts and AW emails.  Note: Crystal said she prefers text and emails to calls.  All communications were answered promptly or within an acceptable time window.

It took us a week to find a mutually acceptable day and time, but once settled I made an AW booking as requested and settled back with her photos on my desktop.

Crystal confirmed that kissing, OWO and reverse oral were all on the menu and age wasn't a problem.  Note: Crystal only does Outcalls.

On the morning of the day we both confirmed that all was good, well mostly as she asked if it would be possible to move the meet back an hour, not a problem for me in fact it suited me better.

There are no face pictures on her profile but I wasn't bothered, I could happily look at her arse for an hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Onwards, Crystal arrived, looking really hot in a black dress and jacket, very secretary looking with make up, lipstick and perfume, all requested by me.  Instantly I can confirm her face matches the rest of her - beautiful.  Once in my apartment we settled on the sofa we chatted about likes/dislikes before snuggling up for some gentle kissing, touching and feeling.

Crystal asked if I wanted her to undress, I was happy with the pace things were moving and so we continued kissing a feeling until I suggested that we move to the bedroom.

Once there Crystal undressed, with some help, and again no disappointment.  A nice slim trim body, lovely small tits and an all over tan that set off well against her hair.

Things moved on apace now, kissing oral, reverse oral, touching and feeling, all was very good.

Sex in a  couple of positions, with a condom.

After cleaning up we laid on the bed chatting and cuddling, I knew that I wasn't up for a second pop and was quite content to lie on my bed with such a pretty lady.

Crystal is no clockwatcher and only made moves to leave to get to her next appointment.

Well recommended and she will visit again.

Final point.  When I made my AW booking for an hour Outcall the price generated was £140 for the hour.  On the day Crystal had increased to £160, on arrival Crystal confirmed that the price at the time of booking stayed.  Both a nice touch and unexpected.

Offline mrdiamond77

Great review.  What a fantastic arse she has got. :thumbsup:

np500

Nice review C B , shame for me she only does out calls as she looks stunning and now this is made all the  worse by your confirmation that she's a looker too ! But if she gets an incall place or I bush the boat out for a room , she'll be the first in line for that text message .

Offline Corus Boy

Nice review C B , shame for me she only does out calls as she looks stunning and now this is made all the  worse by your confirmation that she's a looker too ! But if she gets an incall place or I bush the boat out for a room , she'll be the first in line for that text message .

Now that I have met her, and if I needed to, I'd spring for a £40 Travelodge room, plus £160 makes it a £200 punt, more than I would usually go for.  But now, with the personal experience I think it would be worth it.

Off the wall thought.  Maybe you could negotiate on handing her the room key on, with good warning Crystal might be able to line up a couple of other 'Incall' meets?

np500

Good call C B, got me thinking, there's one near me, will look in to it , cheers.

Offline HughJardon

Girls who only offer outcalls are the bain of my life, so many missed opportunities recently but I just can not accomadate mainly due to nosey neighbours who work well as security deterrents, but awful when trying to sneak in sultry ladies to rattle the old headboard.

Especially ones with Asses as fine and pert as hers. Thanks for the review CB, shes a Hotlist Hotty and I will try to devise a plan to visit.

Seeing that arse climb the stairs gets the punting juices flowing  phewwww weeee :rose:

np500

if she could book a hotel room for a day or two and we'll all form an orderly qu, little fairy does this , etc..

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Absolutely. Great idea Put me on the waiting list  :dance:

She looks (and sounds) magnificent