Due to the way their site is written, I don't seem to be able to link directly to the girl. But if you go to
External Link/Members Only and click "Mona", you'll get her page. The photos there are all from behind, not great.
Cost: 45GBP for 30mins. I actually gave her 50 as didn't have a fiver, and change was offered (but declined, 50 was a bargain IMO)
Comms: I don't really know what's what in Sheffield, I'm not a regular there any more, but web searches threw up a few places and this was most promising on phone call - Most places describe their girls as being DD at least, whereas I prefer the more petite lady. This place assured me it had plenty of petites, and I could take a look and walk away if not happy, so I gave it a go.
Location: Off the Attercliffe Road with a discrete rear entrance. There's frontage on the main road but you enter via a back passage (fnarrr) which is on an industrial estate quiet at the time I was there. When you get in, there's a bar area with people sat around, which wasn't what I was looking for, and was ready to walk out when it was stated that I can just take a girl straight to a room if that's what I want, so I did.
First impressions: Two girls available, not the several promised. But the two there were fit - Mona and Palina. Mona better body-wise for me, and a brunette, which I like, so I chose her, 45.00GBP for the 30m
The meet: She started kissing at the outset, not even asking for money. (I ended up paying at the end). She's slim, petite, pretty, nice B-cups, def no bigger than that. Pretty ideal for my tastes. Plenty of kissing, not really DFK but definitely more than just lips - kinda FK. She gave decent OWO, and I gave RO, to which she was massively responsive. That was an awesome session, I totally loved it and either she did too or she at least put up a convincing act. I don't fuck because I don't use condoms, so I can't comment on that. But in the end I enjoyably wanked off on her body with the 30mins nearly up. Cleaned up without rush, though there's apparently only one shower and it wasn't available. No probs for me as I was heading off somewhere else I could get one, but not ideal if you need to hide things I guess. Felt guilty about only handing over 45 squids, but not so guilty that I gave a massive tip. As I had only tens and twenties, I gave her 50 and left it at that.
Great fun, will def visit again when in Sheffield.
PS She claims to be Italian. I'm not convinced. I reckon Romanian or Bulgarian. But who cares, it's the service that counts and I was happy with that.
Hidden Image/Members Only