Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lulu: Richmond  (Read 1902 times)

13 review(s) for lovely lulu (9 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dicky

I struggled with a positive or neutral for this review. On the balance I enjoyed myself and while a few elements to having a good punt were missing from my point of view, she delivered as advertised and some more, so I rate this a positive.

I had emerged out of last week with a horn to see a pretty chinese masseuse but could not manage to, so when I was reading a previous review of Lulu, I made up my mind to see her within the next hour (this was at 9pm this week). Sent her a message but the texts to her phone would not get delivered, so called her. She picked up (it was definitely her) and was free so I hoofed it to Richmond immediately. Reached her place at 1015, 15 min before the booking time, so called her and she agreed to have me over earlier. Her texts were reaching me fine.

Comms: good and very prompt.

Location: in all my visits to Uk/London, I have never been to Richmond and it seems very lovely and very posh. Her flat is by the river albeit on a deserted road across from a big council type block and there are quite a few doors you need to swing by to finally reach her apt. The apartment itself is very nice, sparsely decorated and very functional/fit for purpose. Fan in the bedroom which was crucial.

Looks: almost 95% like her pictures. Seems like there was a Thai ancestor somewhere up the tree. Very pretty, smooth soft skin, very slim but not gym fit, very slightly saggy but also very nice enough boobs (a mole over one nipple), large areola, nice soft grabbable ass and long legs. Very nice and soft long hair that formed a curtain over me as she leaned over me in cowgirl later.

Service: better than advertised. Her likes list on aw is very sparse so I was not expecting much apart from a basic full service from a pretty oriental girl. Kissing was with lips shut (mouth ulcers was the excuse) so I did not partake much. We hugged and groped and I was already rock hard as She nibbled my earlobes and I had her butt in my hands, swiping across her ass crack and pussy every now and then. Quickly stripped and I made her lean doggy style as I groped her even more. We then lay down and she lay down on me, massaging me with her boobs which felt really nice.  She kept teasing me down there with her boobs and then lay down flat on me, dry humping me. As she made a move back to rub her boobs against my willy again, I knew I would bust my nut, So I pushed her back down and went down on her. She has quite a hairy vag, which was ok.  As I nuzzled up against her clitty, she tried to keep my fingers from entering her. I however had sensed that she responds well to direction so ordered her to keep her hands on my head and teased the outside of her labia with my fingers and then very slowly pushed a finger in. She was wet very quickly but was not too enthusiastic about my ministrations. Every now and then she would pull me up, bite my earlobe and say 'now with condom'? Or ' I want you' and I knew this was a way of her to get the act over with. Anyway, my sap had receded from its flood mark and I was hard, so asked for a condom and entered her missionary. She was wet and very tight. We did a few strokes like that and she stopped me and applied a bit of lube. It however did not feel very tight anymore so I asked her to go doggy as I stood by the side of the bed and rammed her. Was also teasing her tiny asshole at the same time and reached ahead to grab her boobs, moving my hands lower to rub her clit while still ramming her. It felt a bit like playing naughty twister in college as her hands were reaching from below to cup my balls and tickle my perineum. After a few minutes of this, I was ready to come and grind into her and spurted 3 days worth.

We then lay down and chatted a bit...she left green park because it was too noisy and she always felt like shopping there. Here she said she found it peaceful and went for walks. She also said she is divorced and has a small son in China who lives with her ex. She will be going to China over xmas. After some small talk, I asked her for a massage and she very willingly complied. She has surprisingly strong hands and gave me a really good massage, kneading out the knots in my back and legs.  Turned over and realised that I had about 20 min left so asked her if we can try once more. She did not sound very thrilled about this, haha  :sarcastic: but said she could jack me off. I was having none of this and said I wanted cowgirl and she quickly agreed without any fuss at all. On with the condom and she rode me for a bit and again biting my earlobes but clearly her heart was not in it, so we went back into missionary where I pumped into the lube... :blush: noticed I only had about 5 min left (she never mentioned the time to be fair but there was a big clock on the nightstand), so asked her to suck me and then wank me off. On with a third new condom and she sucked for China but it was no fun with a condom so I took it off and she put oil on dicky jr and wanked it off as I came with a minute to spair.  :angelgirl:  i then got up, dressed and showed her some music on my phone as she seems to be a big fan and kissed/groped her and left about 5 min after my time was due. I had good fun fucking her twice in an hour and her massage was very good so an overall positive (just about).

In summary:

Positives:
Very pretty, friendly and pliable
Great massage
No clockwatching from her end
Enjoyed fucking her
Agreed to all my wishes without any complaints

Neutral/negatives:
No fk/dfk but to be fair she did not advertise it
Asked too many details about my job and life but in my experience most asians are like that
Prompted me 2-3 times to 'now with condom?' But I did not listen to her and did things according to my timeline and it worked for me. Also I guess it was very late at 11pm.
No OWO but not advertised either.

Overall 130 for an hour which felt expensive given it was in Richmond and no dfk or owo. But I got a really good massage which has to be worth atleast 40, so it felt like VFM.  :coolgirl:  would not return as it was a one time itch to fuck a chinese chick but she is sweet, pretty and pliable enough for me to heartily recommend.

Offline dubhcarr

good review glad you nearly enjoyed. It is a massage with FS or HR IMO. I will visit again and see how some coaxing will yield fruit or not. If not I wont return. She is pretty and a good FKK but YHB who want to visit must get your expectations set correctly or you will waste your hard earned   :music:

Offline Dicky

I think it is this one

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Yes thats the one...apologies for forgetting the link! Admin, please can you add the link to my review? Thanks
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 10:03:04 pm by Dicky »

Offline Dicky

good review glad you nearly enjoyed. It is a massage with FS or HR IMO. I will visit again and see how some coaxing will yield fruit or not. If not I wont return. She is pretty and a good FKK but YHB who want to visit must get your expectations set correctly or you will waste your hard earned   :music:

Yeah I was in charge of the session, dictating firmly (yet respectfully) what I wanted and not pushing boundaries (so for eg I did not force any DFK or OWO). I think I did enjoy quite a bit and she took the lead admirably, showing she could use direction.