Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crazy Sandra  (Read 1943 times)

27 review(s) for Xx Lucky Lucy Xx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]
37 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5787514) (15 positive, 5 neutral, 17 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline xeron

External Link/Members Only

This was a TOFTT request from a few weeks back so as I am in the local area for a while decided to go for it

Location: about 10 minutes walk from Harrow-on-the-Hill station, near the middle of the high street shopping area.

I got to the spot she mentioned in her text and let her know a few minutes before time. She didnt get back to me until 5 minutes past start time, then had to go through some nonsense to be guided to her door

'Sandra' is as her pictures, shes cute rather than stunningly facilly. Body wise shes in very good shape, no real fat to see, nice tits,  better than her pictures suggest.

The flat is serviceable, the bed is pretty basic stuff, the shower was a bit crap but it was usable

Sandra does not kiss, at all, which was an immediate downer, and 'No' seemed to be her favorite word for much of the session, she pushed me away after seconds of licking her nipples. Went down on her briefly, then pulled out the wand. Normally I find using the wand warms up some of the more frigid WG's so I actually get a good remainder of the session. Didn't happen this time. After she came, she still didnt show any real enthusiasm or passion, Her OWO was toothy, too much use of hands, so got bored quickly and asked for the rubber. Couldn't be bothered to engage fully at this point so pounded her in mish (one saving grace is that shes very tight, so had to take it slower initially till she had warmed up to it) and finished in the condom

She pretty much jumped up and got the wet wipes out for clean up and push out mode, I didn't bother to object despite there being 10 minutes left as the whole experience was crap enough I just wanted out by this point. With the messing about at the start I was probably in there for about 45 minutes total.  At least it was only £70 for the hour.

Recommend: No unless you're desperate to bang a admittedly attractive young WG with a good body

Return: No

JS1965

Gutted that she is crap in the sack as she was my punt for next week. Cheers for the review mate I shall look elsewhere  :hi:

Offline jichael mackson

Sorry to hear that you wasted your cash on her but you saved me a trip so cheers

Offline blue

Thank you for the review; she was on my radar for a while but will give her a miss.

I'm very sure she was reviewed here and I'm pretty certain it's the same girl but I could be wrong. She use to work in Haringey and then moved to Southgate...her face does look familiar.

Taz

Thanks fr the review- havnt seen this girl but bunped into her when seeing another girl when she was in a north london location not too long ago- i was in the shower after a punt and she was knocking on the flamin door fr me to rush- cheeky git!

Too add when i came out the shower she was waiting outside her room and said to me " you carry on" to which i replied i would, which resulted on a verbal catfight between the girl i saw n this crazy sandra!

Yhh shes fit but shes got lots of attitude and i didt even  book her, plus now its confirmed thats shes a shit punt too!

Avoid lads unlike u like getting mugged off by a pretty girl and shit services and bags of attitude!