Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Sensual  (Read 1799 times)

13 review(s) for Crystal.Sensual.xxx (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xeron

External Link/Members Only

Location: Pretty much opposite Harrow-on-the-Hill station. Didn't get to use the shower, the bedroom was large and had a very large and quality bed in it.

£90 for the hour

When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. Yes its clear she is a older lady, but she is still attractive facially, and she has a good body and nice soft tits.

Pretty much on entry she had her tongue in my mouth, which went on into the bedroom. She came over as very passionate and seemed to enjoy the time very much. I warmed her up with the magic wand, then went on to more DFK. Then there was some good OWO from her, followed up with her grinding against me while engaging in yet more DFK. Then onto sex in mish, and while shes not the tightest in the world, the previous activities lead to a pretty quick finish. I didn't go for CIM in the end.

By that point time was pretty much up, so we lay down for the last few minutes cuddling and kissing some more

Recommend: Yes

Return: Well I really enjoyed the sessions aside from one thing, there was the taste of smoke on her breath, or at least something that was like it, which surprised me given her interview says she doesn't smoke. So yeah but with the caveat of wanting fresher breath next time.

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review one of my favourites sexy passionate lady with great service glad you enjoyed  :drinks:

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review! She has been on my hotlist for ages!

Offline pong

Did anybody else join her to work at that place?