External Link/Members Only£20 for 30 mins
Popped by today as I needed a firm massage after a hard week of training and had earned a treat for a hard week of training.
Siam is off the main street and has a side entrance, very discreet (for those that are worried) and the place is clean and welcoming. The girls on the reception are nice and chatty and the general atmosphere is good.
I saw Shirley today, she pretty much arrived as soon as I'd paid reception. She asked if I wanted a hard of soft massage and I opted for a hard one. She gave a really good deep massage and loosed me up. She flipped me over and massaged my front and asked if anywhere else needed massaging. We agreed of £20 for HR and £10 for topless. HR was good and she was happy for me to play with her tits and grab her arse as I did so. (She also said she does a good b2b which I'm now quite keen to try!) Shower is in the room and was offered before and after. Much better than having to walk down a corridor.
Overall I preferred Siam to Jasmine for location, the service and facilities. I will be going again!