Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jorgie Ray - Hull  (Read 1812 times)

1 review(s) for Jorgie Ray (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Country Lad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hull Incall

£70 45 mins

Services - FK , OW, RO, Sex in several positions.

Jorgie is as described in profile slim size 8 ,small tits, tight body , nice arse. Not a stunner but attractive enough.

Jorgie works at parlour in Hull and the fee paid reflects their rates.
Flat above a shop on Beverley Road with discreet rear entrance. Plenty of free parking nearby safe enough in daytime.
Working in Hull with time to kill before an afternoon meeting so rang a couple of Parlours decided on Jorgie  at Chrissys Angels as I'd noticed her AW profile previously.
I was 1st punter that morning so shown to room by maid and offered drink had to wait about 10 mins whilst Jorgie got ready . Pleasantly surprised when she appeared slim girl with dark hair wearing the black and red underwear shown in her free pictures.
Sorted cash £70 45 mins unlimited cum.
Light French kissing to start followed by OW good technique sucks quite hard and takes it deep. Moved into 69 nice clean shaved pussy. Let her suck away until i filled the condom.
Quick clean up and chat while I recovered then more OW followed by  vigorous cowgirl, then doggy with me standing and finishing off with missionary. She was quite vocal throughout and told me that she had cum just before me, no idea whether she had but she happily took a good pounding.
So to summise a value for money punt with an enthusiastic girl .
This was my 1st visit to a parlour but as Jorgie was only girl available at the time it felt more like an Indy punt.

Offline Tricks

Sounds a great punt :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review.

Offline hullad

Another good report we have similar tastes ....

I am considering the two girl for a £100 thirty minute job with her and may be Leah

Offline Country Lad

I would try for a 2 girl with Jorgie and Jordan think they have an offer of £90 for 30 minutes . Jordan is a very attractive mixed race (British) with a lovely body my review in July details.

Offline Country Lad

I would try for a 2 girl with Jorgie and Jordan think they have an offer of £90 for 30 minutes . Jordan is a very attractive mixed race (British) with a lovely body my review in July details.
Regrettably not an interactive 2 girl even so the thought of them both bent over 2 lovely arses one white the other brown .....................

Offline hullad

Yes I know its not interactive, means they have to concentrate 100% on me........lol

Is the £90 with a voucher from the HDM as the site lists £100

External Link/Members Only

Offline Country Lad

Not sure about that Jorgie suggested to me I might enjoy it and quoted £90 also stated on Jordan's AW profile.