Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING DERBY  (Read 10826 times)

Online badsin

I've sent admin a message to see what I'm allowed to do, I don't want him lacing his boots on me again hehe

Could you pm me the name & picture. Im close to normanton, and might recognise him :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Could you pm me the name & picture. Im close to normanton, and might recognise him :hi:

Might as well PM me, keep me in the loop. Live in Derby but not punted here in a while, I'm familiar with the ethics and the ghettos and might also recognise, especially by name or surname.

Offline unrealsharp

Any chance of pm me I'm going to see her and don't want to be messed with as she's a great punt

Offline unrealsharp

Just an update went to see natalie and no one bothered me so I would say go for it

Offline Desimonic

I've got his real name and a photo of him will speak to admin to see if it's allowed to out him, maybe this will wake his ass up.

Pm me too please. Want to see if its the same cunt .

Cheers in advance

Online badsin

Ive now seen the picture, nobody im aware of round Derby. But these guys have large families, and friends etc. Best left to somebody from out of town to give him a slap :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Any chance of pm me I'm going to see her and don't want to be messed with as she's a great punt

Just an update went to see natalie and no one bothered me so I would say go for it

Being a newcomer, your account does not yet have a PM facility.

Offline superam

Link me in please if you can, the more info the better.

Offline Ddhils

How did you see a pic badsin? Any update from admin or pics being pm'd.

Offline Desimonic

I was bought up in Derby and know most off the connected , so if he wants to tango i can always send a few boys round. Good job i don't live there no more :thumbsup:

Offline unrealsharp

Being a newcomer, your account does not yet have a PM facility.

ok no worries liek i said i went to see her and never had a problem  x

Online maxxblue

I was bought up in Derby and know most off the connected , so if he wants to tango i can always send a few boys round. Good job i don't live there no more :thumbsup:

You fucking hero

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Bellend ! 

Offline Desimonic

Just giving my options lads. Sometimes there's only one way to deal with scum .

vw

Well you seem really scummy yourself internet hard man that moved house !

James999

Hidden Image/Members Only

bigmac07510

That sounds fucking outrageous. What cunts. I reckon I'd do me Chuck Norris impersonation and floor them both - haha

Hey all im new to this site but this slimy fucker has hot quite a few of my friends
his name is Kamran Hussain Iqbal. lives on duncan road in derby number 56 or 54 black gates. he lives at home with his dad who knows what he does but is to incompitant to do anything. i will upload a photo soon if you can forward it.
hes also been to prison recently for robbing a man on the street of his phone

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Hey all im new to this site but this slimy fucker has hot quite a few of my friends
his name is Kamran Hussain Iqbal. lives on duncan road in derby number 56 or 54 black gates. he lives at home with his dad who knows what he does but is to incompitant to do anything. i will upload a photo soon if you can forward it.

Thanks, replied to your other post also  :thumbsup:

Offline Desimonic

Cheers for the info mate.
Constructive post not like the idiots who don't live in the surrounding area and
 just forum critics.  :thumbsup:

Offline shagmore

Sounds like a right cunt, TBH and fortunately not had an issue in Derby,
That knob need taking down a few pegs

Offline HailWood

I appreciate the info. A photo on here (assuming it's permitted) would be really useful and help alert punters if approached. Better to take evasive action rather than direct confrontation IMO but he really could do with a slap.

Offline Mystique88

• Service Provider
Just a quick question, hope no one minds. Does anyone know what kind of car he drives?

I had someone turn up at my door this morning with no tools or uniform claiming he was here to check my boiler (it was serviced 3 weeks ago). Luckily because he came so early, he'd woken me up so instead of opening the door, I spoke to him through my window.

Was all very odd.

Phoebe x

Offline jayuk99

if he is the guy post his details on here and facebook use a fake account. ruin his life like he tries to ruin others

Offline HailWood

Just a quick question, hope no one minds. Does anyone know what kind of car he drives?

I had someone turn up at my door this morning with no tools or uniform claiming he was here to check my boiler (it was serviced 3 weeks ago). Luckily because he came so early, he'd woken me up so instead of opening the door, I spoke to him through my window.

Was all very odd.

Phoebe x
Phoebe - always ask for ID. Any pukka engineer will carry ID. Stay safe.

Offline Mystique88

• Service Provider
I didn't let him in anyway Mike, it was all too suspicous for me. Especially showing up at 8:30am on a saturday morning. Also, when my boiler got checked, the guy had a massive toolbox, this guy wasn't carrying anything. Just glad I didn't open my door!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 12:44:19 pm by Mystique88 »

Offline HailWood

I didn't let him in anyway Mike, it was all too suspicous for me. Especially showing up at 8:30am on a saturday morning. Also, when my boiler got checked, the guy had a massive toolbox, this guy wasn't carrying anything. Just glad I didn't open my door!
:thumbsup:
So we only get in to see you if we have a massive toolbox?  :lol:

Offline Kingy28

Freudian slip alert  :D

Offline HailWood

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=96647.0

Photo and ID of a guy in Derby who is alleged to be doing this robbing has been posted to this thread.

Offline Mystique88

• Service Provider
Haha not a slip, just a statement of fact.

Thanks Mike. That's not the guy I saw. I have kept an eye out during my bookings today and not seen anyone hanging around, nor had word of any problems. So hopefully the idiot has f'ed off  :)