Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana hellen  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Dan Dastardly

Well after my dilemma last night, Thai Nikki or Jenifer love, the choice vanished when as if by magic thai Nikki vanished. Arranged by text to see Jenifer got there at the appointed time sent a text and was told I would have to wait 5 minutes no problem. 15 minutes passed so I sent another text couple of minutes I was told. When I was waiting over the road a guy who is probably reading this knocked on the door and was let in by a girl suspiciously like Jenifer. Moments later I got a text to say knock the same door. I did and a completely different girl answered, very attractive I would have to say, lovely figure, quite heavily tattooed and said her name was Diana and Jenifer was busy.
Feeling a bit pissed. Off I was going to go but the urge got the better of me, as I said she was very attractive, half hour passed and it was ok she was quite pleasant but the the bird I wanted to see despite promises it would be. I won't be going back  to this establishment a,though as I said Diana was very fit.
Complained by text later and ' someone' said they were very sorry!

Husqvarna360

Dan, not good mate, sounds like  a shite one.

If the girls are on Aw I normally ask if they are ok with a booking so we can give feedback, this is a message if they are not willing for this I don't visit as they know they give a shite service, but if it's yes there is a much better chance of a good service.  My feedback is all is positive on AW so it's a message that I am good and for it.

U missed out on Thai Nikki mate.  If u haven't visited Sexy Amy, she is very good and from my experience is consistently very good.

Good luck with next punt mate.  Remember with these Romas, show all ladies respect but get prepared to walk if it's not the girl u want.  It's easy to do, it's a 'no thanks you are not the lady I booked to visit. Bye'  :dash:

Husqvarna360

Dan,  Thai Nikki is still on Viva Street if you look there u can also see her telephone number too enquire about visit, maybe it was something to do with her verification on AW.

Give her a call and visit. :drinks:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Dan,  Thai Nikki is still on Viva Street if you look there u can also see her telephone number too enquire about visit, maybe it was something to do with her verification on AW.

Give her a call and visit. :drinks:
I did yesterday, said the mobile number wasn't taking calls, thanks anyway

Offline Dan Dastardly

Dan, not good mate, sounds like  a shite one.

If the girls are on Aw I normally ask if they are ok with a booking so we can give feedback, this is a message if they are not willing for this I don't visit as they know they give a shite service, but if it's yes there is a much better chance of a good service.  My feedback is all is positive on AW so it's a message that I am good and for it.

U missed out on Thai Nikki mate.  If u haven't visited Sexy Amy, she is very good and from my experience is consistently very good.

Good luck with next punt mate.  Remember with these Romas, show all ladies respect but get prepared to walk if it's not the girl u want.  It's easy to do, it's a 'no thanks you are not the lady I booked to visit. Bye'  :dash:
Yeah I know its easy to walk away but when you are horny as fuck and you got no plan B and you need to be somewhere else in an hour its difficult!

Offline Dan Dastardly

Just noticed that Diana has got a profile on that says passionate kissing, absolutely no chance!

Husqvarna360

Offline paul_2407

Just noticed that Diana has got a profile on that says passionate kissing, absolutely no chance!

:lol: