Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyBlondeCharlotte - Nottingham  (Read 3427 times)

5 review(s) for SexyBlondeCharlotte (1 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
8 review(s) for English-Lexi (1 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

opronnie

so after reading all the review yesterday and in light of recent punts I decided (whilst Feffing all the brass in Nottingham on my work computer all afternoon at work) to make a call to charlotte.

she sounded very sweet and we discussed rates and location, she gave me her address and post code and arranged for a meet at 6pm....simples....!

As you can all imagine, 6pm didn't come round soon enough so much so I had to switch my internet off and actually do some work for a change!!

Ok, 5.50pm I pulled up in the carpark round back of her house (actually flats ) and tried to call her.... no answer.... fine I thought she's probably finishing off with her client or better still getting ready for me (funny how the mind works in these situations) so left it for 10 mins.

6.05pm text her saying I was in the carpark behind her gaff....no reply........!

6.15pm called again....phone straight to VM.... Text her again asked if we were still meeting....nothing!!!

6.20pm - me frustrated sat in carpark on Woodborough road quickly looking through alternatives and came across this as a quick alternative :

after being pissed around by a polish tart in Sneinton I decided to go home and feel sorry for myself, might throw one over the wrist etc....

So Im sat at home and my messages ping with an apology from charlotte, something about her grannie having angina and rushing to hospital etc etc blah blah blah, but me I give people a chance and had a bit of chat over text with her... she said she would make it up to me if I came to see her today (Thursday) so said yes as long as she let me stay longer. she agreed to 45 mins instead of 30 for £60 cum twice so after some more banter agreed and went to bed and resisted the urge to fill a sock!!

Fast forward to today........ had a very productive day at work with the time of 4pm in the back of my mind as a reward.

I didn't want to be too eager so left it all day until the last hour and text her to see if 4pm was still ok and low and behold no reply. Tried again....nothing!!!!

so this review is based on the fact im sat here with my cock in my hand again (not literally, im in an office and that probably wouldn't go down well with the chaps who work for me) having to look for alternatives at a late stage in the day coz ive been pissed around AGAIN!!!!

Im getting to the point where this little hobby is doing my fucking swede in and I feel like packing it all in.... not had really good punts for many years and the market is full of robbing bulgaranians , timewasters and liars.....!!

In fact fuck it, im gonna drop into the Thais brass on the way home and at least get some warmth round it instead of mrs palm and her five lovely daughters (well 4, the fifth ones a bit fat for my liking!) again!!!  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Sureshot

Fucked over twice by the same girl is not good. Particularly after she tried some bullshit with her gran - bitch could have at least been honest.

opronnie

my sentiments exactly.... but then re-reading other reviews it seems she has bad spells so probably caught it at the wrong time.....  :dash:

GolfNut

What a bummer! Moved Charlotte up my HL after recent good press and nearly tried to book her today. TFFT.

Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Sorry you ended up getting the run around.

GN

Mrpieman

I saw her a few months back... was very excited to see her... turned out to be worse English girl Ive ever seen. Daytime TV on in other room, place stunk of fags, laid in a very awkward position and said I was hurting her (im not exactly king kong to say the least) and as i started doing her i asked if i could take off her knee socks (they were thick and black and covered in hair, probably dog) and she said "no i like to keep them on". Whos paying who?
After she said i was hurting her she just pulled me out and wanked me into the johnny. In the pics she is fit as fuck, but after lots of punts she is the first one i would say fits the stereotype P word, and im polite and dont like using it.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:16:55 pm by Mrpieman »

opronnie

Update...

So she text me 3 hours after the arranged meet.  Apologised profusely ask if she could call me...  As i was driving I blocked the call....  Oh and went to the Thai brass on Wilford Lane and was pissed about by her so didn't even get my rocks off there FFS!

anyway she apologised and said she was locked out the garden or. Something without her phone and she's been flipping cozshe missed so many calls....  I'm like "aiiiiight"  so she offers me 45 mins all included tommorow as a gesture of good will over the 60nauid half hour I was gonna pay for... ..  I'm like I aint got any will left after being fucked around by everyone....  I'm gonna be in a monastary by the weekend if I aint got my nuts off........... !

So. Punt back on tommorow....  Hope I have only positive to report!

Offline payanddisplay

Sounds like she may have seen this thread.
Anyway, good luck tomorrow.
She's hot and if she puts a bit of effort in then it'll be worth it.
A lot of these self employed folks would take the afternoon off in the nice warm weather....but it looks cooler and some rain tomorrow  :(

Offline Newtothisstuff

She was doing a duo with Sexy Addictive Amy a month or two back. Enough said.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
@opronnie. If you are seeing her tomorrow you want to hope she doesn't read this site as I doubt she will be a happy bunny seeing as you gave her a negative even though it was well deserved

Offline Crazydave

Don't waste your time - saw her a while back after her good reviews and it was rubbish. I've had some bad punts in my life and she was right up there.

NottsDB

That and her auto-respond emails on Adultwork, doesn't exactly fill you full of confidence does it?

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I struggled to arrange a meet for ages, she never seemed to pick up the phone and after a while I gave up, it wasn't until I spoke to someone on UKE regarding his experience I gave her another shot, all went fine although when I arrived she didn't answer the call for 10-20 mins.....I thought fuck her we go again another wasted trip but she called back and the experience with her was good, both is pretty fit and fantastic tits in my opinion, she also DFK which was suprising.

She also is registered her I'm told so I'd keep that in your mind if your writing stuff pre-fuck time as the recent events will identify you to her.

I'd also add if it's gone tits up twice, I wouldn't be risking a third but hope you have fun matey, stick up finger up her ass for me  :D

opronnie

I actually told her I left a neg review on here coz I was pissed off.... which she says she understands so I'm seeing what today is gonna go like!

Can you change the review after its been posted up back to positive if the end result is up there? not had to do it before so don't know if I can.... im always optimistic to a fault!!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
You can't change no matey, possibly ask admin to change but I'm not sure how he might feel about that.

Would be interested to see how you get on, I actually like her, she's just not organised or 100 % reliable.

Technically I guess you could write another review based on today's experience? Unless it was another negative.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 09:33:47 am by Iloveoral »

GolfNut

Yeah no problem writing another review and leaving a positive if it goes well today.

This negative flags up her comms and reliability can be problematic. Doesn't mean she is not worth seeing.

If you get to meet her and her service is good, then a positive review is justified.

Good luck! Hope it goes well for you.  :thumbsup:

SaneOnes

She is always at the top of my Nottingham-to-do-list but your feedback today might change things. Next in line are Riley and her mate, what's her face, both of whom look delicious to me. Anyway, hope it all goes well, mate.

Diehard

Update...

So she text me 3 hours after the arranged meet.  Apologised profusely ask if she could call me...  As i was driving I blocked the call....  Oh and went to the Thai brass on Wilford Lane and was pissed about by her so didn't even get my rocks off there FFS!

anyway she apologised and said she was locked out the garden or. Something without her phone and she's been flipping cozshe missed so many calls....  I'm like "aiiiiight"  so she offers me 45 mins all included tommorow as a gesture of good will over the 60nauid half hour I was gonna pay for... ..  I'm like I aint got any will left after being fucked around by everyone....  I'm gonna be in a monastary by the weekend if I aint got my nuts off........... !

So. Punt back on tommorow....  Hope I have only positive to report!

Are you mad? She is a fucking timewasting two bit skank. She has pissed you about twice, surely you realise the likelihood is that the punt will be shit! If I were you I'd text her to say you coming but don't turn up..give the cow a taste of her own medicine.

She used to work with Ms Carter a couple of years ago and both were good back then but Ms Carter has disappeared (I think to Spain) after becoming a crap service provider  and Charlotte has become utterly hopeless as many here have reported.

You want to see girls in Nottingham stick to Riley lee and tattooed bombshell.

opronnie

diehard what can I say? your right pal... shoulda listened  to my brain...but you know what? im sick of foreign skanks pissing me about and looking at local brit girls theres some fucking munters out there and Im just a sucker for being buttered up so when she text me last night I was like ..ok lets give it a whirl but I tell you mate...never a fucking gain!!! end of. thanks for the reality check bud!

Online badsin

Being a soft sod, I gave her a neutral. Wish I'd of made that a negative now, no redeeming features whatsoever.
I'd advise all to avoid this time waster  :hi:

Diehard

diehard what can I say? your right pal... shoulda listened  to my brain...but you know what? im sick of foreign skanks pissing me about and looking at local brit girls theres some fucking munters out there and Im just a sucker for being buttered up so when she text me last night I was like ..ok lets give it a whirl but I tell you mate...never a fucking gain!!! end of. thanks for the reality check bud!

So did you see her? If so I'm guessing it was shit? No I'm not guessing...I already know it must have been.

opronnie

yes mate left a review...not good!

Offline MrPunt101

Just to let you good fine gentleman know, she is now working in Northampton under the name of Alexis "Sexy-English-Alexa".
Adultwork:- External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

She has quite a few positives on her profile, however I am dubious if the feedback is genuine, judging from the reviews on here I would assume the majority are fake, such a shame, she looks great from her pictures, however I have my apprehensions she really looks like that... i am mildly tempted to try her for half an hour to see what kind of experience I get then post the review on here..... what do you guys think?

MrPunt

Online badsin

Just to let you good fine gentleman know, she is now working in Northampton under the name of Alexis "Sexy-English-Alexa".

She has quite a few positives on her profile, however I am dubious if the feedback is genuine, judging from the reviews on here I would assume the majority are fake, such a shame, she looks great from her pictures, however I have my apprehensions she really looks like that... i am mildly tempted to try her for half an hour to see what kind of experience I get then post the review on here..... what do you guys think?

MrPunt

Why waste cash on a skank?

Offline MrPunt101

Why waste cash on a skank?

Don't blame me, blame my willy... Clearly my mind is saying do not go, all the warning signs are there... however I do find her attractive and see if she delivers or not, changed her service standards and levels due to the bad reviews.... "also there are positive reviews on adultwork, albeit they might be faked", and I not going for 1 hour, only 30 minutes, to which I understand the risks... certainly not for 1 hour as I would not be happy losing to that kind of cash, but 30 minutes I am tempted.

Not sure....  :unknown:

Online badsin

Don't blame me, blame my willy... Clearly my mind is saying do not go, all the warning signs are there... however I do find her attractive and see if she delivers or not, changed her service standards and levels due to the bad reviews.... "also there are positive reviews on adultwork, albeit they might be faked", and I not going for 1 hour, only 30 minutes, to which I understand the risks... certainly not for 1 hour as I would not be happy losing to that kind of cash, but 30 minutes I am tempted.

Not sure....  :unknown:

Is your name Charlotte??

Offline SamMarksby

MrPunt

Booked to see Alexa this morning but ended up as a no-show.

Luckily I had seen these reviews and asked her to confirm the booking before setting off.

No answer. So saved myself a trip and a few bob in the pocket.

Be warned folks!

Online badsin

Booked to see Alexa this morning but ended up as a no-show.

Luckily I had seen these reviews and asked her to confirm the booking before setting off.

No answer. So saved myself a trip and a few bob in the pocket.

Be warned folks!

Thanks for the head's-up. Goes to show that information gained from this site can save you money and time, as well as steering you towards the better service providers.