Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxsophiarosexxx Birmingham City Centre. Round 2  (Read 1785 times)

17 review(s) for xxsophiarosexx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline poundstock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alleluia!!!. Don't you just love cowgirl.
I'm spreadeagled on the bed with Sophiarose kneeling astride me pinning down my wrists and squeezing my rib cage with her gym-fit thighs. Her tits gently swaying as she slowly, ever so slowly, rides my cock. I break free to run my fingers over her thighs and gorgeous arse before giving her small, exquisite breasts some attention. Yes, yes, yes. Can't get enough of that.

Comms: very efficient by phone only.
Venue: Birmingham city centre hotel close to New Street station and multi-storey car park.
Tidy, clean room with hassle-free access through reception and lifts around the corner out of sight.
£120 for one hour.

No surprises about Sophia's absolute cleanliness, friendly demeanour, intelligent conversation and dedication to giving me everything I asked of her.

This was a meet for an abundance of high quality GFE. Lots of FK, owo, ro, sex in different positions, HJ with much caressing, smiling, encouragement and eye contact.

Sophia has a great sense of humour. Just read her latest August 2016 blog. I bet she has got lots more entertaining stories to share with us.

Something which I found important. She remembered small details of my first encounter with her which demonstrates interest in her clients. She likes people.

I hope this second visit is not my goodbye to Sophia. I am an old boy and time is running out and I have a hit list to work through.

Smile on my face, arse through the door and on to the sunny streets of Birmingham to make my way to New Street station. Doesn't the sun always shine when you have had a great punt.

I have a Senior Citizens railcard which gives 33% off every ride. Now, I was wondering if...........No. I'm not brave enough ask. I want to keep my bollocks intact.

Offline dboy74

Excellent review  :thumbsup:

Must arrange another meet with her very soon.

GolfNut

Nice review and glad you enjoyed Sophia.

One of my most memorable punts ever was a 3 girl, which included Sophia, and yes her CG is rather unforgettable. She's been spending a lot of time at the gym of late apparently, so I can imagine it's only gotten better since I last saw her.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll need to sync my diary with Sophia for another visit soon.

GN  :drinks:

ffeet

Like the review.   :thumbsup:
Like the humour.  :drinks:

Good luck the the discount card  :D :D :D

Offline poundstock

Excellent review  :thumbsup:

Must arrange another meet with her very soon.

Can't fault your decision dboy. She is a class act.

Offline poundstock

Nice review and glad you enjoyed Sophia.

One of my most memorable punts ever was a 3 girl, which included Sophia, and yes her CG is rather unforgettable. She's been spending a lot of time at the gym of late apparently, so I can imagine it's only gotten better since I last saw her.

Thanks for the reminder, I'll need to sync my diary with Sophia for another visit soon.

GN  :drinks:

GN I know from your reviews she is one of your stars.
I've tried to connect with the two girls you recommended but no progress yet although after my meet with Sophia I'm thinking do I need to look elsewhere. I guess variety is the spice of life and also Sophia is not always available.

Offline poundstock

Like the review.   :thumbsup:
Like the humour.  :drinks:

Good luck the the discount card  :D :D :D

Discount card working well. Had lots of offers. NOT !!!

GolfNut

GN I know from your reviews she is one of your stars.
I've tried to connect with the two girls you recommended but no progress yet although after my meet with Sophia I'm thinking do I need to look elsewhere. I guess variety is the spice of life and also Sophia is not always available.

Yes she is a star, and deservedly so poundstock.

You definitely need a bit of variety even if it is to make you realise how good the best girls are.

I assume you're referring to the two other girls in my foursome:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+  and
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That was a one off as they are based in different regions, and luck was on my side. A one off for me and one I doubt I'll ever improve on unfortunately.