Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Pippajayne - London  (Read 4120 times)

2 review(s) for English pippajayne (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bijoux

External Link/Members Only

Met her a while ago in Imperial Wharf.

DURATION: 45 minutes.

COMMUNICATION: Arranged to meet over the phone. After confirming the time I arrived and called Pippa to say I was there, she then said she tried to text me to find out how far I was. But because the message didn't reach me as I was parked in an underground car park she said she hadn't left to meet me and that she'd 'leave now'!

APPEARANCE: Pippa greated me in a very nice, tight, figure hugging dress which showed off her curves and amazing ass! She has the body of a 20 year old but face of a 40 year, which I didn't mind. Pippa also has a huge clit  :D if you like that sort of thing. Unfortunately she had fake tan on and due to her lateness she was unable to wash it off.

PERFORMANCE: Pippa took off her dress to reveal that amazing body and performed OWO. For some reason she didn't take off her bra, which I thought was odd... On the phone she said I could pop on her face but when I reminded her of this she said only a drop. I alerted her that I was about to pop, she then spat on my cock increased her wanking speed and aimed it on her tits. I shot a bit on her tits then I aimed it on her face and to my pleasure got a load in her mouth too  :dance: She wasn't that bothered about it.

We cleaned up and then sat on the bed and chatted for a bit. She then got out her phone and showed me many videos of her being fucked by her punters, most of whom had huge black cocks compared to my maggot. I have to say this did turn me on and made me ready for round two. Jonny on and straight to doggy, then mish, then standing doggy, then popped on her ass cheek.

OVERALL: She is slightly odd, I can't work her out but she is definitely a milf. She also likes to talk dirty which was a turn on. I might go back one day.

Offline Spacecowb0y

40?
Mate she was 40 when I saw her 10 years ago in Lancaster Gate   :lol:

yumyum3

I don't believe you. First time poster on a prossie that is renowned for being completely useless.
She's been running the same ads with the same bullshit stuff for years. Even AW suggest you should beware of authenticity. And as for the ridiculous extortionate prices  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 11:27:03 am by yumyum3 »

punther

Thanks for the review had my eye on this one for a while

can't go wrong with a milf with a great body. she's move up the hotlist

Keep the reviews coming mate  :thumbsup:

Offline KentAde

I don't believe you. First time poster on a prossie that is renowned for being completely useless.
She's been running the same ads with the same bullshit stuff for years. Even AW suggest you should beware of authenticity. And as for the ridiculous extortionate prices  :thumbsdown:

+1
Heard nothing but crap about this prossie..

Offline Clarence Boddicker

I saw her when I first started, it was a wholly awful experience

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

We cleaned up and then sat on the bed and chatted for a bit. She then got out her phone and showed me many videos of her being fucked by her punters, most of whom had huge black cocks compared to my maggot.

Interesting you should mention something about what YOU like....did it turn you on telling the world about the size of your cock compared to the "huge black cocks"?

SPH exhibitionist.

Offline Ladypleaser

I saw her years ago; she is a complete and utter con artist. I would advise everyone to stay away

Offline Brazilian Martian

I saw her years ago; she is a complete and utter con artist. I would advise everyone to stay away

More info why is she a con artist :unknown:

Offline Bijoux

I'm a long time punter, first time reviewer. I must say it wasn't the best experience I've had with a WG but I am a huge milf hunter, being in my 20's. Maybe I need to try her out again for a rounded experience...?

Offline Bijoux

Interesting you should mention something about what YOU like....did it turn you on telling the world about the size of your cock compared to the "huge black cocks"?

SPH exhibitionist.

@catbbw, it didn't turn me on. I just say it as it is. In comparison to the cocks in those videos my 6" is tiny, fact.

Offline Bijoux

Please elaborate....?

Offline Ladypleaser

More info why is she a con artist :unknown:

I booked her back then for two hours. The meeting was delayed by one whole hour, which I wasted in a nearby hotel. I remember requesting sex in her jacuzzi which she agreed to on the phone.
On arrival, I handed her 240 quid(I think) and confirmed OWO, eventhough it was on her 'enjoys list'. She asked for an extra 40 quid and I stupidly obliged.

Needless to say, I was quite an inexperienced punter (it was 4 years ago). The 2 hours comprised of 15 minutes of sex, 1 minute of OWO and the rest was her chatting.

I didn't even use the jacuzzi in her flat as she said that it had just stopped working- I was to discover later that her dog, who was growling from inside her closet for the whole duration of the punt, had shat in the jacuzzi. That, or she'd just performed 'hard sports' with a punter before me :vomit:

By far one of my worst ever punts.

P.s. She was definitely in her fourties when I saw her, with some wrinkles around her eyes

« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:14:05 pm by Ladypleaser »

Offline Brazilian Martian

I booked her back then for two hours. The meeting was delayed by one whole hour, which I wasted in a nearby hotel. I remember requesting sex in her jacuzzi which she agreed to on the phone.
On arrival, I handed her 240 quid(I think) and confirmed OWO, eventhough it was on her 'enjoys list'. She asked for an extra 40 quid and I stupidly obliged.

Needless to say, I was quite an inexperienced punter (it was 4 years ago). The 2 hours comprised of 15 minutes of sex, 1 minute of OWO and the rest was her chatting.

I didn't even use the jacuzzi in her flat as she said that it had just stopped working- I was to discover later that her dog, who was growling from inside her closet for the whole duration of the punt, had shat in the jacuzzi. That, or she'd just performed 'hard sports' with a punter before me :vomit:

P.s. She was definitely in her fourties when I saw her, with some wrinkles around her eyes
Oh dear she is a fucking swindler then, stories like this make my blood boil

punther

Thanks for the review had my eye on this one for a while

can't go wrong with a milf with a great body. she's move up the hotlist

^
^
I take this back

Sounds like a right scammer

Offline johnfromnarm

I almost booked her a few years back but could not meet me at the desired time.Looks like i had a lucky escape  :thumbsup:

SaneOnes

I saw her about 5 years ago, she was probably about 28-29 then. I didn't have any negative issues with her apart from her charging me £40 on top for anal of which she only allowed a minute or two. Her oral skills were phenomenal plus she was responsive during sex in multiple positions. She had a big mirror for one of the walls which did help me forget the loss of £40 in the thin air for the rest of the punt. I also remember her insisting on lighting candles on a fairly warm day. That was the only time that I had ever took the tube to Fulham Broadway. It was my 3rd or 4th punt ever. She also liked talking a whole lotta rubbish in her welsh accent. Extremely fit body but facially underwhelming with a bit of a wonky tooth. Sex was very good but the anal situation did irk me once i was back in civilization.

SaneOnes

Just noticed her age on the profile. She has put 45 on there! Does she look so rough now that she has decided to put her actual age on there for a change? It's funny how naive I was at the beginning thinking I was fucking someone my age just cause they had stated it on their profile.