Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livia Lust (Heathrow) - recommended for OCD enthusiasts!  (Read 2125 times)

14 review(s) for Livia Lust (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline zulu-lance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Following a wretched day at work, having read through all the positive reviews about Livia, decided to book her.

Location - Well known hotel chain and hotspot for WGs near Heathrow. Paid parking, but was a nightmare to find a space as it was completely full.

Comms - Did not get off to the brightest of starts. Agreed a time, then I requested to prepone it to which she agreed and then when I was almost there said previous customer was late, so back to original time. So spent my time sipping beer in the hotel lobby. Even past the pre-determined time no contact from her and finally following some heated text ping-pong made my way to her room, a good 10 minutes later.

Girl - She is quite tall, moreso in her heels, as she towered over my 6 foot frame, shorter punters might find her intimidating  :sarcastic: maybe facially attractive to the other reviewers and in pics but I found her to be facially more manly in person. She says she is 23 but I reckon she must be mid to late 20s. Greeted me in a string top and tiny hot pants which worked as she sure possesses a killer body. Some light kissing followed and she asked me to shower. Paid her £120/hour which I now regret as should have just gone for 30 minutes.

Experience - Back from the shower, had to initiate FK, does not do much DFK as her excuse was she sees a lot of customers. I requested her to remove her heels as it was kinda putting me off, which she complied with and started with some striptease which doesn't work for me anyway. I then pulled her towards me removed her top to reveal her enhanced boobs which are nicely done. Some sucking of those tits and then asked her to start with the action. Started OWO, some DT and facefucking followed, not much eye-contact though but it was a decent performance with some spitting too, however no attention to balls or shaft. I then asked her to move into 69, nice tasty pussy but had to prod her to pay attention to the little fella as she was continuously fidgeting with the tissues. She has another annoying habit, running off to the bathroom every now and then to clean herself, which definitely broke the rhythm and killed the mood. For some weird reason after DT she has to use mouthwash she said and I was like whatever. After some more OWO, tissues notwithstanding asked her to put on the rubber. Started with mish for a change which was fairly decent as she muttered some dirty talk in a mixture of English and Hungarian, then switched to doggy as we both watched in the mirror. I didn't last long pounding her from behind and came inside her as she does not do CIM. She then asked me to wash before starting round 2. When I came back and lied next to her, she seemed really tired even though she denied it and I caught her yawning on atleast one occasion. She said she works 12 hour shifts and sees customers almost every hour. She then quickly looked at the watch and said she has another customer lined up, however started with OWO. For some reason I could not get the fella up for round 2 and despite her attempts I decided to call it a day with some time left on the clock. Took a quick shower and dressed. She went in soon after me and I was literally kept waiting for her to make an appearance from the shower. I was almost tempted to make an exit as she could have atleast waited to shower until after I left. Anyway, as soon as she reappeared I bid goodbye and left the room feeling no worse than I entered perhaps :unknown:

Summary - I reckon she is jaded working back to back shifts, no matter what she says (apparently back from holiday recently), so a note to fellow punters, if you fancy her, see her in the early part of the day when she is relatively fresh. However for me, for that price point or even less I would anyday go visit some of the brilliant Polish lasses whom I have had the pleasure of meeting recently. Poor time-keeping/comms does not help either plus the way she is OCD about cleanliness she should perhaps be working in the department of sanitation! It may appeal to some punters but for me it is definitely a mood-killer as her timing on that front is all awry, even worse than the Thai WGs I have encountered on my quests. I was pondering a neutral but the last straw was utilising my time to shower and ready herself for the next punter, so I am going to put this down as a negative  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 12:34:43 am by zulu-lance »

Offline Tony_Red

Sorry to hear this bro. Reading between the lines in her recent reviews gives a similar impression. I too like a good looking girl but the service has to be reasonably good too, and her service seems to be getting shitter.

Off the HL.

Offline alan4

Experience - Back from the shower, had to initiate FK, does not do much DFK as her excuse was she sees a lot of customers. I requested her to remove her heels as it was kinda putting me off, which she complied with and started with some striptease which doesn't work for me anyway. I then pulled her towards me removed her top to reveal her enhanced boobs which are nicely done. Some sucking of those tits and then asked her to start with the action. Started OWO, some DT and facefucking followed, not much eye-contact though but it was a decent performance with some spitting too, however no attention to balls or shaft. I then asked her to move into 69, nice tasty pussy but had to prod her to pay attention to the little fella as she was continuously fidgeting with the tissues. She has another annoying habit, running off to the bathroom every now and then to clean herself, which definitely broke the rhythm and killed the mood. For some weird reason after DT she has to use mouthwash she said and I was like whatever. After some more OWO, tissues notwithstanding asked her to put on the rubber. Started with mish for a change which was fairly decent as she muttered some dirty talk in a mixture of English and Hungarian, then switched to doggy as we both watched in the mirror. I didn't last long pounding her from behind and came inside her as she does not do CIM. She then asked me to wash before starting round 2. When I came back and lied next to her, she seemed really tired even though she denied it and I caught her yawning on atleast one occasion. She said she works 12 hour shifts and sees customers almost every hour. She then quickly looked at the watch and said she has another customer lined up, however started with OWO. For some reason I could not get the fella up for round 2 and despite her attempts I decided to call it a day with some time left on the clock. Took a quick shower and dressed. She went in soon after me and I was literally kept waiting for her to make an appearance from the shower. I was almost tempted to make an exit as she could have atleast waited to shower until after I left. Anyway, as soon as she reappeared I bid goodbye and left the room feeling no worse than I entered perhaps :unknown:

Summary - I reckon she is jaded working back to back shifts, no matter what she says (apparently back from holiday recently), so a note to fellow punters, if you fancy her, see her in the early part of the day when she is relatively fresh. However for me, for that price point or even less I would anyday go visit some of the brilliant Polish lasses whom I have had the pleasure of meeting recently. Poor time-keeping/comms does not help either plus the way she is OCD about cleanliness she should perhaps be working in the department of sanitation! It may appeal to some punters but for me it is definitely a mood-killer as her timing on that front is all awry, even worse than the Thai WGs I have encountered on my quests. I was pondering a neutral but the last straw was utilising my time to shower and ready herself for the next punter, so I am going to put this down as a negative  :thumbsdown:

Yeah, she's got to cut down on the cleanliness, can easily be perceived as a time wasting tactic.
The back to back bookings too have to stop but like you said (put this in my review too) probably a better idea to see her early in the day.

Offline Belgarion

Yup, she turned up in Essex not long ago and I tried to make a booking and was told she was ushering a client out and could fit me in before the next client. I was like, no breaks, she said 10 mins between bookings.

I said no thanks

Nympho 4 Hoes

Outside of the 10 minute wait for her to contact you and the shower after your booking, can I ask if she provided good sex compared to other WAGs in the area?

I am staying in Heathrow for the next couple of days and Livia is on my short list.

I don't really mind the OCD thing, as at least she is definitely clean from the last punter and I ain't getting sloppy seconds.  :lol:

Also, does she look like the photos or they have been altered to make her look more feminine?

Offline punting 101

Outside of the 10 minute wait for her to contact you and the shower after your booking, can I ask if she provided good sex compared to other WAGs in the area?

I am staying in Heathrow for the next couple of days and Livia is on my short list.

I don't really mind the OCD thing, as at least she is definitely clean from the last punter and I ain't getting sloppy seconds.  :lol:

Also, does she look like the photos or they have been altered to make her look more feminine?

She looks exactly like her pics on her AW profile. I never found her manly but each to their own.

I have seen her twice so far. Once a couple of months ago in Kings Cross and again 2 days ago in her hotel on Bath Road, Heathrow.

In my opinion she is a great fuck.  :yahoo:

I saw her late night the last time and she provided me with a better service than the 1st time round. Maybe because she recognised me but she was even more relaxed and engaging in my company.

The whole shower before the OP left seems rude on her part  :thumbsdown: but also waiting for 10 minutes doesn't seem too extreme compared to other girls, especially ones that actually shower after seeing a customer.

I am not trying to be fluffy  :wacko: but there are many girls who provide a very bad service for money  :mad: and Livia is not one of them.

I am sure there are many other members who would agree with me from their own experience with her too.

I would recommend her in Heathrow other than the many Romanian timewasters out there.

Offline alan4

Exactly as her photos. I have to admit though if she didn't look as good as she did I probably wouldn't see her based on the sex experience.
That Anabelle woman who also does Heathrow area (not sure she's around atm though) is a better provider of sex/bj/ kissing etc but yeah not nearly as hot.

Nympho 4 Hoes

Thanks for the clarification on Livia's looks guys. She does look hot.

Hi Alan, do u have a link for this Anabelle WAG?

Offline alan4

Thanks for the clarification on Livia's looks guys. She does look hot.

Hi Alan, do u have a link for this Anabelle WAG?

Her account is deactivated atm but she's discussed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=92550.msg1121834#msg1121834

Offline pong

I had yesterday line by line the same experience with her ... with the difference that she let me wait for 25 minutes.

Offline dubhcarr

saw her profile today and was in throws of booking when remembered your review OP and canned the plan..........thanks for saving me my hard earned.... :hi: