Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondy@raisa Bristol  (Read 1295 times)

11 review(s) for Blondy@raisa (6 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline easyp123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Harbourside Bristol
£60 half hour

Comms - ok, I'm not overly familiar with the area so awkward to find correct apartment building out of many similar ones.

Girl - Had my eye on raisa for a while, initially sceptical about Romanians but her profile has been up for a while and seems legit. Prettier face in person than her pics, my kind of body too, nice round thighs, pinchable ass and big breasts.

Meet - Lunch break meet so happy for a short notice booking. After a bit of faffing getting to her apt was greeted by her in underwear, which always makes me think another punter was recently in!

Anyway, bathroom used to freshen up, money exchanged, clothes off. She has huge boobs which obviously sag a little but are still great. A bit of light kissing and onto the bed where she arched over me for a massage with her tits.

She has a cheeky grin and comes across as quite fun so I know it's going to be a casual punt for me, nothing too kinky.

I ask her to lie on her belly, so I can pop my arms under her pelvis and lift her ass for a rimming. She has a peachy bum so great to get my tongue as far up as pos. Sweet tasting ass which I rim for quite a while.

Condom on for a suck, a little more rimming and then her reverse cowgirl until I cream.

Not a world class punt but really enjoyable, but I'll definitely see her again on an evening when I have more time.

She reminded me of princess dya & daisy from a year or two ago, but a bit more enthusiastic and no extra charges!

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks: Tasty looking :rose: although at £120ph OWO/CIM should be on offer. :(