Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Budapest  (Read 1351 times)

Online ik8133

I am visiting Budapest shortly on holiday with mu OH, on the off chance that I might get time to do some "sight seeing" on my own, I did some research on what sights I might like to see.  ;)

Came across this profile which looks very nice, well to me anyway, enquired about the price for an hours incall and was told 17,000 HUF, that equates to £47.28! Her list of services seem very comprehensive, is this too good to be true for the price? 

Anybody have any experience of punting in Budapest?  This site External Link/Members Only seems to be their equivalent of AW.   

Online ik8133

Read my report, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77864.msg971688#msg971688

Thanks, just had a read of your report, before booking it might be worth confirming if there are any extras.

Offline Jerboa

Also be aware of girls on Rozlanyok who have their feedback hidden, lots of the hookers there hang up if you don't speak Hungarian, and some that do either quote high rates in Euros, or promise a hour service, then once the cash handed over try to make you cum and out the door in 15 minutes.

Online ik8133

Also be aware of girls on Rozlanyok who have their feedback hidden, lots of the hookers there hang up if you don't speak Hungarian, and some that do either quote high rates in Euros, or promise a hour service, then once the cash handed over try to make you cum and out the door in 15 minutes.

Thanks, yes I've only been book-marking the ones that have feedback and have a Union Jack on their profile.  15 minutes, if I only get to cum once, I'll be out the door in less than 5, four of them will be getting undressed and showered!  :)

Offline jimgooooo

I notice there are over a hundred girls listed on SA. Maybe this route might possibly open up the option of getting a English speaking non-pro local girl who will go back to your hotel/apartment with you. Maybe worth a punt. SA can be a useful tool when used abroad as it proved when I hooked up last weekend with a lovely 19 year old amateur here in Manila.

any idea what this SA is the poster was on about?

Offline Jerboa

any idea what this SA is the poster was on about?

Seeking Arrangements.