Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amalia- Touring Gatwick  (Read 1317 times)

1 review(s) for a m a l i a  (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MrMatrix

Amalia
External Link/Members Only

Currently touring Gatwick
Well I decided to TOFTT  Amalia as my Plan A was unavailable. This was a plan B and a poor choice as it turns out. Her gallery all looks very nice, nice face nice boobs but when you look at the interview she’s says she a size 8.
Comms were good by text. Standard hotel.. Entered the room. She stands about 5’2”. Paid £90  for 30 minutes. She is the girl in the picture, She has a tattoo on her left ankle and she does have a pretty face. English is 30%, may be a bit more, she comes across as a pleasant girl.  Bit of bathroom time for me to freshen up, and into bedroom. I was in my pants and she had a smock on. When this was removed I thought size 8 I don’t think so. The real surprise was when the basque was remove and revealed a very large stomach for such a little and young woman. Ok boobs which were not firm with large areola. She has lovely smooth skin. Very light FK commenced, little tongue, Asked for more tongue and she obliged. She did OWO as a standard performance. The Mac goes on and by now she’s naked and this huge stomach which quite honestly put me off altogether. Did cowgirl and missionary. What I struggled with was in missionary looking down on her stomach which wobbled like a water bed. She doesn’t do CIM so came on her ample boobs after quite a good tit fuck. When she stood up her stomach hung over her belt line.
What is interesting about her AW feedback is there is nothing between Dec 15 and July this year. And the 3 reviews this year are by punters who themselves have only 8 reviews between the 3 of them. I don’t think this is same girl that had this profile from all those positives in 2015. But I could be wrong. Well I was wrong in booking this punt
I left after about 20-25 minutes as I rate it as one of my most uninspiring  punts. really disappointed. I didn't really enjoy this punt sorry to say.
VFM it was not. Wouldn’t recommend, keep your money and watch the Olympics unless you like the larger girl.

Offline loopy

Sorry to hear about your experience. Must admit I was slighty tempted but I detected / sensed there was some chunk on her.

Tbh, there's not much at the moment in the Crawley Gatwick area at the moment. In fact, nothing that takes my fancy or looks reliable/safe.

Tempted by this girl, but no feedback. The bunnies website she's also on looks good but their Twitter feed hasn't been updated in almost a year!  External Link/Members Only

Offline JayGatsby

Amalia
External Link/Members Only

The real surprise was when the basque was remove and revealed a very large stomach for such a little and young woman. Ok boobs which were not firm with large areola. .......

.........What is interesting about her AW feedback is there is nothing between Dec 15 and July this year.

Sounds like she is still losing the pregnancy extra pounds!

Offline MrMatrix

Sorry to hear about your experience. Must admit I was slighty tempted but I detected / sensed there was some chunk on her.

Tbh, there's not much at the moment in the Crawley Gatwick area at the moment. In fact, nothing that takes my fancy or looks reliable/safe.

Tempted by this girl, but no feedback. The bunnies website she's also on looks good but their Twitter feed hasn't been updated in almost a year!  External Link/Members Only
Hi Loopy. I haven't had the pleasure of the WG you mention but have noted her. I see dead fish eyes is back after a long holiday- I would still see her again though. But yes she can be funny!!

auto-censored- Do you know I considered the fact that she may have been pregnant and as you say may be losing for post natal weight. But with all due respect to her that shouldn't have been my problem. :unknown:

Offline tazman1002001

Guys just bumping up this thread as the girl is now touring Glasgow....has anyone else had any experience with her ?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Dav618id

What is the bunnies website?