Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie+Sweety+Xx (Enfield EN2)  (Read 2213 times)

2 review(s) for Barbie Sweety Xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Services:
None.

Price: £0 (would have been £80 per hour).

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's.

Free parking near by (less than a few mins walk)
Overground = Enfield Town less 10 mins walk. Tube = Cockfosters or Turnpike lane + 20min bus ride.

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures:  :unknown:

The girl:   :unknown:

Reason for this Negative:

I called and confirmed some details then booked, go a text back with the post code and I replied with a text.

Made my way to the location and texted ahead, no reply. Once at the location I called several times, direct to answer phone.
Then I sent, several texts and waited around for 20 mins after the agreed booking time so I walked.
I booked plan B, who I may review at a later date (very positive punt, BTW).

Below is a picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:14:18 am by The_Don »

Offline pumps

good review - Shes got alot of chin on her

TheMaster

...this one does have bad teeth, when I saw them, I walked

Stalion

These whores must think that we are Idiots, that last photo of the girl walking up the stairs is a totally different format, so most likely to of been lifted from another girls profile or the net.

just going to do a reverse photo check on goggle and get back to you

Offline nickleupip

She seems very inefficient on her timekeeping, I wonder if there is anyone  who has  managed to see her, she certainly is in an area very convenient to me for this dirty hobby of ours, and in my hl...

Offline dubhcarr

bad luck Mr Don...thanks for the update.....this Hungarian(?) looks as skanky as the Romanian Sweet/y girls.....FKKing punters off with unreliability/double booking etc....is she Romanian?  Anyhow you saved your hard earned but I hope her new phone goes dusty as punters time is not cheap... :bomb:

tristen92

These Enfield hoes are taking the piss with you Don. Sorry to hear about the no-show

Offline The_Don

IMO, some profiles are often swapped and shared.

At some point a new one may be made for an old W/G. This is one reason why, I post screen shots and update threads/reviews when I see swap or changes what worth noting.

I've had my time wasted at this location several times  :thumbsdown:

I hope that the review and updates will be useful to genuine punters  :hi:

Stalion

Hi Don  :hi:

You’re probably one that has seen a lot of these WG bad practise as well as good SP, so can you shed your opinion.

Are these WG recycling AW profiles due to cost of setting a new one up? Or are they selling AW profiles that have good ratings for a premium price?

Do we have a thread on new or old WG using recycled premium profiles to deceive Punter?

Offline punk

Varies.

Save setting up new profile.

Save on Cash (setting up new profile).

Save on obtaining positive feedback.

Part of a big group, where women come and go.Pimps control profiles for group.

If the women owns the profile she can sell it on to another prossie if she has retired or if she is good make money selling a high value profile with + feedback and start a new one if she is still working.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 03:55:19 pm by The_Don »