Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STUNNING+CHANEL++xxx (Edgware HA8)  (Read 4636 times)

31 review(s) for STUNNING CHANEL xx (13 positive, 6 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Could have been a positive, but negative points were far to many to rate as so.

Services:
Kissing
FK
DFK
OWO
DT
CIM and Swallow
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, Chanel, English is limited IMO 

Location: Small top floor flat, with a small to mid size bedroom, that had seem better days.
Several mirrors in the room were good for a view. A double bed that moved a bit to much.
Separate toliet from the bathroom with no toiletries or towels  :thumbsdown:
Several parking zones around and Pay and Display. But free parking on side road with in 5 mins walk.
Tube = Queensbury, a 10min walk

Would I visit again: NO

Pictures: Are low quality but its her IMO.

The girl: Mid to long blonde hair (extensions), size 6-8 (is fair) 5 foot 2, late 30, early 40s. Real tits, (A cup).
Nice A$$ when up in the air, some lose skin on her belly. But quite toned over all.

Reason for this Negative:

The location:

Driving to the location I seen punter on a phone, near the flat. I parked up and walked to post code and then called, for final details (2 missed calls and text).
I was directed behind some shops and lots of people were around so not very discrete. I seen the other punter enter (who was on the phone).
Other people very close to the flat. So I held back and waited, then called again telling her the punter that entered wasn't me.
She sound confused about this, clearly not great at comms. She asked me to come up, even though others were around at the flat entrance.
So I had to wait, discretion is something these W/G at the location lack. On the way out I seen a neighbour coming up the stairs.
IMO, he knows what going on and he made a comment to another punter, as I was leaving and he was entering. So clearly back to back bookings. 

Once in the bedroom:

She seemed happy but used the word WOW to often and clearly had very limited English.
With all the messing around the punt started 10 mins later booked. I confirmed if we were ok for the hour.
After some Penetration (Protected) C/G, reverse C/G, we got up, for a drink (we were both sweaty) and she continued with OWO.
I then asked for Penetration (Protected) - doggy and she stated to me, that she had cum. Now OWO and CIM, no more Penetration (Protected).
I wasn't happy with this and her told so. After a few mins more of OWO/CIM, we had Penetration (Protected) again.
Then there was a knock on the door, she stated time was up. Clearly trying to cut the punt short  :thumbsdown:
I stood my ground as we still had, nearly 20 mins left and showed the time on my watch and the calls/text.
Also noted to her, we had agreed 1 hour and the start time of the punt. The fact I had to do, this even though we had confirmed it before
rubbed me the wrong way. At this point I asked her, if she wanted me to leave or not as my time wasn't up.
She looked confused and then spoke to he person that knocked on the door. Telling them, my time wasn't over, after I challenged it.   

The service:
Penetration (Protected) round 1 was ok to good and we both got sweaty. She gets into it, IMO.
A level were included in the price and she asked if I wanted to use this service. CIM and Swallow was good  :thumbsup:
She was lacking with her Hand job skills and may have, got frustrated. That I didn't pop quickly enough, during the punt.

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Makka124

Sorry about the poor punt, which location was this? Wimbledon, Neasden/Queensbury?

Offline The_Don

Sorry about the poor punt, which location was this? Wimbledon, Neasden/Queensbury?

Edgware HA8, in between but Queensbury tube (a 10min walk) and Burnt Oak station

tristen92

Sounds bad, thanks for the review as always

Offline Makka124

New location as before In Wimbledon there were 3 girls and maybe it's the same here. Wimbledon was more discreet but I felt the Sergei were around keeping an eye on there girls

Offline collector

Good review, The Don. Very detailed in the negative points and useful for the readers.
Altough I had a positive punt with Chanel, I agree that if I would had experienced the same problems you had with the neighbours and the clockwatching, I would have rated differently. Particularly zero tollerance with cutting time short.
I'd add her english is really limited and might cause some problems. As I wrote in my review, my punt started late too. Then asked her if she still had time for the full hour. She even couldn't understand what I was asking  :dash:
IMO she has the potential to be a very good SP but there are few things that need to be improved.

Offline The_Don

New location as before In Wimbledon there were 3 girls and maybe it's the same here. Wimbledon was more discreet but I felt the Sergei were around keeping an eye on there girls

I've not been to the Wimbledon location as I don't punt south of the water very often.

The dam cycle superhighways (blue lanes), 20 MPH limits, cameras and lights just slow the roads down, IMO.

I know there was another W/G at this location but didn't note a 3rd during my punt!

As for Sergei being upto his old tricks again, I prefer he stays out of site.

But I've had a few run-ins with in my time. 

Good review, The Don. Very detailed in the negative points and useful for the readers.
Altough I had a positive punt with Chanel, I agree that if I would had experienced the same problems you had with the neighbours and the clockwatching, I would have rated differently. Particularly zero tollerance with cutting time short.
I'd add her english is really limited and might cause some problems. As I wrote in my review, my punt started late too. Then asked her if she still had time for the full hour. She even couldn't understand what I was asking  :dash:
IMO she has the potential to be a very good SP but there are few things that need to be improved.

Yes, she has potential but still has a lot to learn.

The negative points were far to many on my punt and this type of recklessness. On there part may lead to unwanted attention, IMO.

mrhappypants

Don, very useful review.  I particularly appreciate your rigorous approach in contracting around time.  I would be grateful if you could share a bit more detail about when and how you do this.

Dave

fredlast369

Thanks for the review, was planning on seeing her today but this has made me think twice. Will look elsewhere!

Offline Yankee41

I consider her quite a dangerous provider.  She was around kingston for a while and i heard a lot of bad rumors about the people she traveled with.  I took a chance and ended up locked in a room with her no where to be seen after i was let in.  I was gonna start trashing the place but another worker figured it was best to let me out after she figured out she was in the rage room with me and i was eventually going to set my sights on her.  If sergie was around i may have had additional problems.

Stay far away from this one gentlemen.

Offline Harry Monk

Profile gone already

Interesting intel from Yankee41, I saw her in Kingston ages ago and had a good experience. Funny enuff I recalled our encounter only today and remembered how she enjoyed me banging her backdoor, made me think about seeing her again though I believe there may be an underlying mental health issue with her.

Offline aanimator

Anyone see her pics pop up on new profile recently?

Offline The_Don

Anyone see her pics pop up on new profile recently?

Not recently

Offline aanimator

Cheers for the reply, last time I saw her she said she was retiring, but then she came back with a new profile, hopefully she comes back again

Offline CrazyforCIM

I saw her in Sutton 2 months ago. She is a bit bigger than how she use to be but the service was so and so. She was also drunk last time I saw here.

Offline Makka124

I saw her in Sutton 2 months ago. She is a bit bigger than how she use to be but the service was so and so. She was also drunk last time I saw here.

Does she have website or contact number?

Offline CrazyforCIM

She was on Aw, in Sutton. Profile no longer avalaible.