Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICTORIAROSEXX - Heathrow - Bath road hotel  (Read 4347 times)

6 review(s) for CurvySweetOnexx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

In short; we arranged an appointment, I got there 6mins early and called her and the phone just rang out to voicemail, sent 2 texts and a final call. waited 20mins but didn't recieve any replies. TOTAL TIME WASTER.

In long; I called her around 9:00pm and she agreed to an appointment at 9:45pm she told me to make my way to the hotel (next to a bowling alley), strangely 2 mins after that call I recieved a text message from her which said "?", So I replied something along the lines of "I just spoke with you and we arranged an appointment and you told me to make my way".

After arriving I called once at 9:40ish and it just rang through, I sent 2 more texts and called again at around 9:50ish which also rang straight through to voicemail.

Complete TIME WASTER best to avoid

She was probably in a drug induced comatose sleeep  :sarcastic: Shame as I really wanted to get a grip of that ass

ive ended up with her on snap chat from POF, all she does is post spliffs and sniff, something dirty and chavvy about her,
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 12:48:00 am by pumps »

Offline pumps

Also the day before I had asked her a question on AW and her reply was a load of nonsense/jibberish - I should of thrown the towel in there & then...

Offline Belgarion

UKP to the rescue

Was tempted by the photos but I do not tolerate poor comms

Off the HL

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the warning and review.

I had also consider calling her, for a punt. This review states a lot, IMO.

The W/G is willing to, waste your time. Didn't even return your calls or messages once at the location.

At the end of the day she didn't offer any form of, Redemption for cancelling on you :thumbsdown:

After some research about her on UKE/UKP and A/W. I wonder if, we get her or some white knight making excuses about, why she a time waster, etc.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 06:31:36 am by The_Don »

Offline pumps

I wonder if, we get her or some white knight making excuses about, why she a time waster, etc.

bring it on I say -

Offline pumps

UKP to the rescue

Was tempted by the photos but I do not tolerate poor comms

Off the HL

haha part of me thought the folks advertising on there (UKE) would be reliable as they must know a punter will certainly come back and tell it as it is....

Offline Brazilian Martian

God damn that's a fucking ASS  :music: my god if she never mucked you around I could see that would of been a epic punt  :thumbsup:

Offline Belgarion

haha part of me thought the folks advertising on there (UKE) would be reliable as they must know a punter will certainly come back and tell it as it is....

A poor SP is a poor SP

No matter where they advertise

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks for the warning and review.

I had also consider calling her, for a punt. This review states a lot, IMO.

The W/G is willing to, waste your time. Didn't even return your calls or messages once at the location.

At the end of the day she didn't offer any form of, Redemption for cancelling on you :thumbsdown:

After some research about her on UKE/UKP and A/W. I wonder if, we get her or some white knight making excuses about, why she a time waster, etc.

It's funny how there always seems to be some white knight or publicist that comes forward and speaks on behalf of a prossie  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Its good to see that reviews of W/G on UKP, that have used a UKE for platform. This helps punter, IMO (like reviews do).

A W/G (or managers of profiles ) may use or change, to a different platform for marketing.

But it doesn't change the fact that, a W/G can still deliver a poor service, attitude and waste time for a punter, thus provide no VFM.

Edit:
A poor SP is a poor SP

No matter where they advertise

+1

« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 07:58:09 am by The_Don »

Offline pumps

Indeed guys I didn't doubt a poor service and the like would be off the cards...but I'd of thought she'd have more sense than that..... obviously not I forgot who I'm talking about here hahah

I should of given that fluffy speeel  "im a uke  member coming so look after mee" B.S.. Seems like that's  what goes on there which is something I will never do....my reviews would be pointless too.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 08:03:34 am by pumps »

Offline SamLP

That's a shame. Double booking punters and wasting their time. I wonder how many others she did the same to. Thanks for the warning.

lkiu6433

Thanks for the review. Was tempted to make the long trip to Heathrow to see her but will leave it now. Probably for the best cause she does seem out of it and her profile is all over the place. Still, a shame because her arse looks juicy as fuck  :D

Offline lewishamguy

Pumps, I could be wrong but I thought she might be a tranny.  :sarcastic:

Offline HappyandLucky

Another one off my Heathrow list. No doubt if she's a member of UKE, a fluffy will update her about "the horror of horror my darling, someone is posting your a complete timewaster" just waiting for her to join UKP and commece the excuses. I'll help her out - "I had a family emergency and at the same time would you believe it my phone battery ran out"  :dash:

Type_O_Negative

British girl and 100GBP/hour only...  :unknown:

Where is JRC???  :rolleyes:

Offline The_Don

Offline Belgarion

British girl and 100GBP/hour only...  :unknown:

Where is JRC???  :rolleyes:

Probably chasing some ethnics of the island

Offline pumps

NP folks re the heads up on this girl - at least if anyone tries her they know what to expect.

@Lewisham guy

was it this photo;
Hidden Image/Members Only

This photo had me wondering breifly, she looks extremely gym toned there...

I looked through her PG and everything looked feminine to me.....and I wanted to ride up on that ass

punther

definitely worth another attempt as she look good and  that ass is what we're all searching for

wouldnt travel out of my way to see her but if im ever close by to her i'll give her a go

punther

Did you enquire about filming?

Offline pumps

Did you enquire about filming?

I did and was given a jibberish response which didn't get me anywhere

punther

I did and was given a jibberish response which didn't get me anywhere

any chance of posting the response maybe I might be able to decipher it lool

Offline pumps

any chance of posting the response maybe I might be able to decipher it lool

Nah too many white knights lurking here for that.  :sarcastic:

punther

Offline stealthman

External Link/Members Only

In short; we arranged an appointment, I got there 6mins early and called her and the phone just rang out to voicemail, sent 2 texts and a final call. waited 20mins but didn't recieve any replies. TOTAL TIME WASTER.

In long; I called her around 9:00pm and she agreed to an appointment at 9:45pm she told me to make my way to the hotel (next to a bowling alley), strangely 2 mins after that call I recieved a text message from her which said "?", So I replied something along the lines of "I just spoke with you and we arranged an appointment and you told me to make my way".  I know this post was made ages ago but I just wanted to say she has a habit of texting "?" After a booking has been made don't worry mate your not the only one as much as she has a wonderful ass bad comms is a fuckup for me

After arriving I called once at 9:40ish and it just rang through, I sent 2 more texts and called again at around 9:50ish which also rang straight through to voicemail.

Complete TIME WASTER best to avoid

She was probably in a drug induced comatose sleeep  :sarcastic: Shame as I really wanted to get a grip of that ass
Banned reason: Abusive non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac