Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade_Fox - Shepherds Bush  (Read 2096 times)

36 review(s) for Jade_Fox (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online herbie007

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I recently went to see Jade and had a 90 minute session with her; the meeting cost 220 and took place at a 4 star hotel in shepherds Bush. The room was large, modern and fully equipped with a desk, sofa, a mega screen TV but more importantly a King size bed, the bathroom was also fully equipped with all I needed along with big fluffy towels.

The meeting was arranged through UKE and what’s app messages which was a lot of fun, it gave us the chance to discuss what we were going to get up to and what I wanted Jade to wear, which was nothing BTW, except for a little Black Lace and Black Pearl Goth choker that I would bring along, and fuck me she looked good wearing it and only it.

As for Jade, I won’t go into too much detail describing her as she’s been described before and got lots of pics on her AW profile and UKE, I will say though, to me she looks hotter in the flesh than she does in her pics and she’s in great shape, she’s also a really cool girl and a lot of fun with it.

As for the session: I turned up 10 minutes early which wasn’t a problem for Jade telling me to come in, she opened the door wearing nothing just as I asked, I think she had a little laugh at me as I started drooling at the sight of her, but I soon pulled myself together, we then said our hello’s and I paid my dues, she asked if I wanted a shower which I did.

When I got back to the room, I showed her the Lace choker I brought along, she liked it so I put it on her and she looked hot, it gave her the sexy hot naked Goth girl look I was after.

We made our way over to the bed where I started with Rimming, RO and a bit of fingering her, she gets nice and wet and tastes great, I think I got her to cum a couple of times when she started making all the right noises and her fanny clamped on to my fingers, the RO went on for quite a while as I was enjoying it. I then lay back whilst she went down on me for some very deep DT, ball sucking and rimming which she is very good at and it felt great. I asked her to come up and kiss me before asking her to sit on my face whilst she played with her clit so that I could lap away at her fanny, this she did whilst leaning back and squeezing my cock, I could have happily stayed like this all day but time was moving on so I said lets shag, she rubbered me up and we started with doggie whilst I rubbed her clit and fingered her bum and rubbed my dick whilst we were shagging, and her reaching through her legs to rub my balls, BTW she’s got a great bum which looks and feels great in doggie position.

I asked her to lay on her back whilst I stood at the side of the bed so we can carry on shagging when I noticed a couple of toys on the bed cabinet, I reached over for a small vibrator which I handed to her for her to use on her clit whilst we carried on shagging, I then moved in for some DFK before asking her to open her eyes and spit in my mouth, I could feel her fanny clenching round my dick again which nearly had me cumming but I wanted more OWO so I laid back and let her go to work on me and it wasn’t long before she had me cummimg.

We then chilled and had a little chat and I found her to be a down to earth friendly girl who enjoyed watching me have a good time. I also remember thinking to myself have I got another pop in me as I was feeling horny watching her lay beside me but I knew due to the amount of time the first pop took that time was running out but I mentioned I fancied having a wank whilst she snogged me and she was more than happy for this to happen, So I started banging one out whilst she stroked my balls and snogged me, I looked down at her fanny and noticed she was rubbing her clit with her little vibrator getting herself off too, this really turned me on and had me shooting my bolt for the second time with Jade going down on me lapping away at my cum and tickling my Japs eye with her tounge.

I had a great time with Jade and have already made plans to see her on her next visit as a duo with Dee, so I better get looking for another Goth necklace.  :P

Offline dboy74

Excellent review.

I will be pleased when she is back touring in Birmingham.

Online herbie007

Excellent review.

I will be pleased when she is back touring in Birmingham.

Thanks dboy and I bet you will be.

I'm already looking forward to seeing her again. :P

_Cyrus_

She requires +3 AW feedback. Alas.

Offline Tony_Red

The only 'must see' lady for me right now as I like her look, but availability that suits both parties is practically zero, so a meet is unlikely. Will keep trying, however.

Hornydevil247

Great review mate. :thumbsup:

Told you she was a great punt.

Just out of duo with Jade and Adele and I have the biggest grin on my face  :lol:

Online herbie007

Great review mate. :thumbsup:

Told you she was a great punt.

Just out of duo with Jade and Adele and I have the biggest grin on my face :lol:

I bet you do you horny fucker  :D

Glad you had a good time, mind you with those two I can't see how you can't.  :drinks:

Online herbie007

The only 'must see' lady for me right now as I like her look, but availability that suits both parties is practically zero, so a meet is unlikely. Will keep trying, however.

Hope you get to see her TR, I really enjoyed punting with her and I'm sure you will too  :drinks:

Online threechilliman

I'm in the same boat with MJF. :(

tcm

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review Herbie..... :drinks:
I knew you would love her and told you so... I'm soo glad you had a great time.
She is fantastic - Platinum Standard - and a really Cool, Down to earth, Fun girl to spend time with.
And a top filthy Fuck too....

Online herbie007

Great review Herbie..... :drinks:
I knew you would love her and told you so... I'm soo glad you had a great time.
She is fantastic - Platinum Standard - and a really Cool, Down to earth, Fun girl to spend time with.
And a top filthy Fuck too....

Thanks Cisco and your right, she's a hot girl and one of my best ever shags.

I'm looking forward to seeing her again next month with Dee and I got a feeling it's gonna be a good one.  :P