Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HornyHBBW69 of Stevenage aka Hazel  (Read 3499 times)

5 review(s) for HLoving (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Once upon a time I saw an advertisement for Michelin tyres and remembered it today.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I emailed Hazel to make a date and time in principle, and then firmed it up the day before. Confirmed on the morning, turned up on time and called for the house number. All OK.

If you go and see her, the road is a complex maze of small turnings with different shaped and sized dwellings. Best way not to get lost is call her from where her road leaves the ‘main road’ and receive directions from there. Parking OK easy when you know where you are going. 2nd floor, no lift.

Small flat with 2 cats (in another room), clean enough big bed with huge mirror at the foot end. Flat is her home.

Gave her a punnet or raspberries with £90 for the hour, no extras claimed. Kiss for the berries as I hoped. Greeted me in a gown over her underwear. Smelled fresh from shower.

Snogged while standing and she removed her garments as mister happy got the messages as she troked him.

Onto bed and more snogging while fingering her Michelin layers of belly and admiring her very wapping floppers. She loved me kissing and stroking them. 5 foot 8 inches high, slim legs. Watching myself with her in the mirror was a new experience and I liked it.

I went down on her and sucked and licked her lower lips, while fingering and she loved it, groaned and moaned and writhed and orgasmed and asked for more. I had two fingers in front and the little finger in behind. She wanted my other hand on her nipples as much as possible. Then I kissed her face lips so she could taste her own juices. Grins all round.

She is a great sucker, as much as or more than she claimed, taking mister happy deep into her mouth and also stroking him in a circular motion so I had to call a halt or miss the main course. She asked for mish which was tough until I moved a little so we made an X shape. Success, prolonged and natural.

She had injured her leg so no doggy but I had a great orgasm.

Wiped, nattered, dressed and goodbye.

She is very good natured, very happy to be stimulated, very very happy to snog and to suck and stroke and smile. Nice one if you like moving mountains. Not conventional beauty but her natural charm and demeanour make up for it.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 03:29:48 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Dick Emeroids

Click to enlarge?
Don't you think they're already large enough?
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Hertsgent

As soon as I saw her profile appear in my Stevenage-focussed AW search I wondered how long it might take you HP !

Glad you had fun and good review. Not my cup of tea, but enjoyed reading  :drinks:

As soon as I saw her profile appear in my Stevenage-focussed AW search I wondered how long it might take you HP !

Glad you had fun and good review. Not my cup of tea, but enjoyed reading  :drinks:

She has not added Hertfordshire, so it took me longer to find her using a distance mileage search.

robbybox

Nice review HP. Great find, she has nice melons. You sound like you enjoyed your time with Hazel.
Would you say her stated age of mid 30s is accurate and would she appeal to a BBW lover, i.e. curvy but not too fat, say size 14 or 16?
Is she near the town centre/station or does she live a bit out of town that would need a car to visit?
Thanks.
 :hi:

Nice review HP. Great find, she has nice melons. You sound like you enjoyed your time with Hazel.
Would you say her stated age of mid 30s is accurate and would she appeal to a BBW lover, i.e. curvy but not too fat, say size 14 or 16?
Is she near the town centre/station or does she live a bit out of town that would need a car to visit?
Thanks.
 :hi:
age accurate
curvy but Michelin man style spare tyres around the middle, maybe 16
 get a bike!
see PM

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

new name, same lady, raised from £90 to £100 for the hour.

Offline jobospiceku

best bbw in Stevenage I think
Banned reason: Silly posts, no reviews
Banned by: Ali Katt