Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kathy Babeee - Southgate  (Read 2050 times)

7 review(s) for Jane sweet (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kefcseries

1 hour @ £60

External Link/Members Only

Comms - arranged by text, phone call at location.

Location - Stones throw from Southgate tube station, five minute walk at most. Plenty of free parking on Sunday.

Flat above some shops with entryphone, called for the full address when I arrived and was quickly let inside. Large room with double bed it was immediately apparent that Kathy was a smoker.

Kathy - pictures very true to life. Short, firm body, ass and thighs well built, heavily tattooed.

No time wasting. Went to stash the cash, returned, brief bit of small talk then stripped butt nekkid.  Onto the bed for some light FK then OWO. Round 1 was straight cowgirl with her bouncing up and down for a good 15 mins, varying technique between hip grinding and straight up and down hammering.

She eventually tired after putting in a good innings and rolled off to rest for a few minutes.  Asked if I wanted a ciggie, declined as a non-smoker. I could tell she wanted one and had to tell her a few times it was fine so she eventually lit up. I found it strangely mesmerising watching hey laying on the bed smoking.

She’s got a firm ass and round 2 I Snoop Doggy-dogged the hell out of it, prone bone was particularly enjoyable as she’s small yet solidly built. It was at this point that I realised that an hour is a long time to punt and I had gotten too used to 30 min sessions. Put the brakes on and enjoyed the remainder of the time at a more leisurely pace.

The tattoos may suggest she’s a bit wild but would definitely says she’s very much the mature GFE type punt. At the end she let her hair down and put on her glasses, looked just like her pics. Said she was going abroad soon and would be returning in September, I’ll be keeping an eye on her profile for when she does (currently profile reads “Aberdeen” which I guess means she’s away).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kefcseries

Update to my original review, saw her for the second time.

Change of profile name and change of location. Now in NW London 5 minute walk from Colindale tube station. Massive new build studio flat 100% nicer than the old Southgate location. 

Went for the shared shower in 1hr punt, put the punt on a whole other level. Only ever done this once ages ago with a Thai girl.

Exhausted as many sex positions as I could think of, probably need to look up a few more to test in the future. Solid gvfm punt.

Offline dami3n

I should do a review from a few weeks ago, thanks for the original review by the way, it reassured me to see her :thumbsup:.

couldn't get a hold of a regular and was down to plan C when her profile popped up in east end probably for 1 day so I hooked her up, nice rack with wee bullet nipples, even better personality, massage table, sofa and bed all got a got workout, if she hadn't moved the next day I'd have seen her back to back. she was proper up for any position and not at all passive.

top VFM milf