Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Anita - Bristol  (Read 2554 times)

33 review(s) for  Busty Anita (29 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to book to see Anita for a while now but due to her working in different locations and me not living local I have been unable to.  I was booked to see another girl this morning but she unfortunately had to cancel.  One of the guys on the West Midlands forum wrote that Anita was working in Bristol from Monday so I contacted her and managed to book her for 1 hour £90.  Comms were good, address was texted to me and Anita was very pleasant to talk to on the phone.

Her location was just to the north of Bristol City Centre just off Stapleton Road.  I was not familiar with the area myself and though it was hardly 5 star accommodation I have punted in far worst areas.  Her flat was tidy and a shower was provided.  As soon as I entered Anita greeted me warmly with great DFK and a drink was offered.  Money was exchanged and the services I had were DFK, OWO, reverse oral, rimming and penetration (protected).  I have to say Anita was very enthusiastic and the rimming in particular was exceptional.  Anita is very pretty, speaks good English, however she is not busty - having read previous reviews on here I already knew that, - she also is quite a character with some strange noises being made throughout.  This did not bother me in the least, in fact I found it to be quite endearing.

In summary, an excellent booking and at just £90 fantastic value as I have spent in the past twice as much on girls who deliver nowhere near as good a service and are not as good looking.  I would certainly see Anita again when she returns.  Just a further note, she is only in Bristol for a few days.

Mahrez26

Glad you had a good time, I enjoyed the rimming as well. In fact that was the highlight of our booking. She is very enthusiastic.

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one

I think this lady requires serious consideration.

bristolqwerty

£90ph and anal only £20 what a deal. :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:14:29 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline mrdiamond77

Just to let everyone know she is only in Bristol until tomorrow.

Offline Roth

Just to let everyone know she is only in Bristol until tomorrow.

Get up her quick! :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

Just been reading her feedback on AW.  The one guy who left her a field report described her as being a bit mad.  I wonder why she never left him feedback. :D

Online jaydefo24

Hmmm not sure about DFKing someone who does rimming... Sounds dodgy

Offline Roth

A fair few prossies rim including LK, STE, Little Emily and the delightfully shaggable BJanee. :rose:  Punting is not for the squeamish.  :lol: :wacko: :lol:

Mahrez26

That's why you DFK first. Once she's rimmed you avoid kissing at all.

Offline mrdiamond77

That's why you DFK first. Once she's rimmed you avoid kissing at all.

Yes. DFK was first then rimming.

Online jaydefo24

Hope she uses a high alcohol content mouthwash between punts then! I saw her, review on the way x)

vw

one guy who left her a field report described her as being a bit mad.

He wouldn't be lying, she is a little crazy/quirky/odd but a good punt.  I had 3 hours of madness in my review !  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

He wouldn't be lying, she is a little crazy/quirky/odd but a good punt.  I had 3 hours of madness in my review !  :D

Agree.  Seemed to be saying "uh-huh" a lot during the punt.  She is a bit quirky but also very pleasant and I would no doubt return to see her again. £90 for a girl of that quality is very good.

bristolqwerty

Agree.  Seemed to be saying "uh-huh" a lot during the punt.  She is a bit quirky but also very pleasant and I would no doubt return to see her again. £90 for a girl of that quality is very good.

Like this? 
External Link/Members Only